Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Inspiration Gospel Band - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Inspiration Gospel Band (546 Views)

Aba made Gospel Band. Watch This Amazing Kids With Their Hand Made Band / Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM / Wanna Join My Gospel Band For Worship Tours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspiration Gospel Band by Olusanya333(m): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
The unity of Soul with the Heavens can be made possible when Spiritual songs are rendered. The rate at which Gospel music is turning to source of revenue in the world is getting out of hand and actually we need a change. Inspiration Gospel band by the Grace of God is an end time Gospel band ready to sacrifice time,money,talents and life for He that redeems us from sin and make us heir with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord

AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
-To bring back the meaning of Gospel songs
-To draw many to the presence of God for worship
-To render Gospel song to people free of charge
-To bring about revival
-To Spread the Gospel of Jesus.
-To show everyone is equal in Christ.
So i plead to everyone who has a word of encouragement,who wish to make this vision be a reality,who is willing to sacrifice his talent,gift,time,money nd life for this mission to contact me through elijaholusanya@gmail.com.

NOTE: Nobody will be a leader of this gospel band for we will be equal as one. God Bless you.AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Naija Rnb World You Aint Seen Nothing Yet!!! / Get Over 2k Twitter Followers Now!!! / ‘aye’, ‘dorobucci’, ‘johnny’ & More!find Out The Top 100 Songs Played In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.