Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting (23818 Views)

Download Full Album: Flavour – Thankful (official Tracklisting Album Art) / Music: P-square - Double Trouble Full Album Download / M.i. Announces Official Tracklisting For “illegal Music 2″ Mixtape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by mikaj(m): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2014
Richiy: P-Square: Dressing like kids in Christmas clothes since 100bc.

One word for ur comment; "GRUDGE"
Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by Disneyboy: 9:26am On Sep 08, 2014
undecided Pls, am kinda confuse btw d 2, pls which 1 is peter or paul, pls tell me so dat i can know dem wella... grin no insult pls....... grin
Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by franugo(m): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2014
undecided
Richiy:

Your definition of hating needs readjustment.

eh eh, oya gwam what u don't like about d clothes. Am sure everyone here(except severe haters) will tell u d same thing when asked....P-babas clothes are simple, stylish n elegant..wonder what u'd say about terry g's clothes undecided
Richiy:

Your definition of hating needs readjustment.

eh eh, oya gwam what u don't like about d clothes. Am sure everyone here(except severe haters) will tell u d same thing when asked....P-babas clothes are simple, stylish n elegant..wonder what u'd say about terry g's clothes
Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by simdam500(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2014
born2fuck: These boys dey try wella, why him use his hand cover him prick side? Abi kongi dey hold ham when him dey take picture

or the person taking the pic is a hot lady wink
Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by Atmmachine(m): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2014
Richiy:

Its either you are blind or your computer or phone has graphical issues.

I'm blind.
Please, what's the colour of your shirt,trouser,watch,necklace & scarf ??
Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by Richiy(f): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2014
Atmmachine:

I'm blind.
Please, what's the colour of your shirt,trouser,watch,necklace & scarf ??

Oh! Silly boy. If you think am going to enter that war of what it is and what it is not, think again. Some of us actually have real lives to live.
Now, run along and make something out of your life. Have a beautiful Monday.
Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by Atmmachine(m): 10:17am On Sep 08, 2014
Richiy:

Oh! Silly boy. If you think am going to enter that war of what it is and what it is not, think again. Some of us actually real lives to live.
Now, run along and make something out of your life. Have a beautiful Monday.

My Daughter.
Please, you need to grow up
Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by Richiy(f): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2014
Atmmachine:

My Daughter.
Please, you need to grow up

=== The End. ===

I don't wanna have an e-argument with anyone. You inclusive.

Life is just too short.
Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by sweeteasy(m): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2014
The songs I've heard sound too foreign.
Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by Dreyl(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2014
Nice one remain that short man wizkid! grin
Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by idupaul: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2014

Coming from a horrid dresser like U !!! Don't worry when ur husband show both you should sew and co ankara and be parading from one local event to the other in the name of being matured dressers.
Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by kernel504(m): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2014

Hatred is self destructive. You are busy hurling bigotry remarks on them.
Even with their so called "Kids in Christmas clothes tag", they are still second richest artist in Nigeria, best dual in Africa.
Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by deo24128: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
ayswags: If the lead singles like ejeajo and co can be that wack,I wonder what's left in the album.I have a feeling that this is going to be their worst album.

There were better songs than "do me, I do you" but it was the headline track in that their album. I'll suggest we wait before we criticise
Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by zubby29(m): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
rich kids by d way
Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by pweetyholly(f): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Adikam: so you cant spell pretty after training you in school you come out in public to disgrace urself.although you are not pretty but you have many admires that makes you look as if you are one.
and how is it ur concern with d way I wrote ma name &by d way u suld stp hatin,&mind ur biz
Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by offiahPman: 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
the pose,dat i considered bt d album title,dat sucks!
Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by ovanny15(f): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
As long as am concern, u will always be the BEST. I Love u GUYS!
Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by Heeboy94(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
litetias:
I am sure you can't wrap your cobweb warped head around the fact that on the planet of good music people like Psquare lie on the ground for the real deal to walk on. Mediocrity is your portion.
keep ranting
Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by Donvilo(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
You guys are sooooo funny!! grin Chei! my head wan burst!
Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by litetias(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
Heeboy94: keep ranting
I couldn't really care less what you think schmootz
Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by BREEDO(m): 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
See dem boiz (khalifa's voice)
Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by Plutonium(m): 12:56am On Sep 09, 2014
Smoking Hot Single from Jayswizz.
Download @ www.areaonemusic.com
What you will hear will blow your mind!

Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by pedro08: 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
you,talking rubbish since 100 b c e
Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by pedro08: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
I do have a tin 4 these guys.pls naija let's respect our own.its not easy to have six album.....nd still standing.
Re: Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2014
vonn:
So singlets and trousers were your christmas clothes then ehn.....SMH
good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot Mixtape - Download Here . Foreign And Nigeria / Olamide's Awesome Lyrics On Ghost Mode / What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.