Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

$100,000 Couldn't Tempt Me-orphan Who Found Money Left In Hotel. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / $100,000 Couldn't Tempt Me-orphan Who Found Money Left In Hotel. (395 Views)

No Excuse For Failure - Meet The Illiterate Orphan Who Molded His Way To Success / Pranksters Use Luxury Supercar To Tempt Girls Into Having Sex With Them. / $100,000 Couldn’t Tempt Me —orphan Who Found Money Left In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$100,000 Couldn't Tempt Me-orphan Who Found Money Left In Hotel. by Princecalm(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
His name does not ring a bell and he is not the type that seeks public attention.But Yusuf Umar,38,and chief receptionist with Jigawa hotels,is now a celebrity because of what he did in June this year.On June 27,2014,Umar,while working in the Jigawa three-star hotel,saw something he had never seen in his life.He was working around the hotel garden around 1am when he came across an Ipad pouch that a guest,who lodged in the hotel had forgot as he was leaving.Out of curiosity,the Dutse born hotelier picked the small bag and opened it.What he saw inside shocked him and he quickly went away with the bag to his duty post.He did not tell anyone but his manager.Inside the bag was neatly packed $100,000 notes that would have made the man an instant millonaire in Nigeria.The money translates to 17 million naira,but it was not long before the man who forgot the money discovered that he had misplaced the momey and the Ipad bag.He rang the hotel fearing that his worst moment has come.What would he do if the money was not found and who was he going to report to since there was no evidence that he even came to the hotel with such amount of money?
However the woman who booked the hotel for the man rang the hotel herself and reported the loss of the money to the Head of Receptionist,who happen to be Umar.
"Hajia,the bag is with me",Umar answered when the woman called.In a jifty the woman landed in the hotel and was handed the bag containing the money by Umar.She almost fainted after counting the money and realizing that it was complete.
She disappeared in ecstacy and returned in a short while with two envelopes containing some money for Umar.

(1) (Reply)

Survey On Internet Usage / Two Nigerians, Israeli Nabbed For Smuggling Cash / Pedestrians Find Unconscious Policeman By Roadside In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.