Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? (2008 Views)

Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / Joseph Yobo's Wife Shows Off Their Cute Kids (lovely Photo) / Joseph Yobo's Brother Gideon Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by Antell95(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
lipsrsealed

Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by Antell95(m): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
That's what you get when you have a damsel for a wife cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by kreamidiva(f): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
Cute
Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by Antell95(m): 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
kreamidiva: Cute

you wish to reproduce such? grin
Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by echobee(f): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
Handsome boy
Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by kreamidiva(f): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
Antell95:

you wish to reproduce such? grin

My son fine pass am. Black is beautiful.
Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by Antell95(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
kreamidiva:

Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
He is such a cutie. kiss
Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by Tolexander: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dem wan use food kill am?

Why would only this young boy have those foods and drinks before him!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
glitest: He is such a cutie. kiss

Yea, He reminds me of my junior self alot.
Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by idu1(m): 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Who am i to judge?
Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ceasar1:

Yea, He reminds me of my junior self alot.
Really?.....Then you must be a cute guy....Oya, show ya pics?
Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
glitest:
Really?.....Then you must be a cute guy....Oya, show ya pics?

Ha-ha, you don't know a Joke when you read one. grin sad
Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ceasar1:

Ha-ha, you don't know a Joke when you read one. grin sad

Hmmm!!...Explain undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by Tolexander: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
kreamidiva: Cute
echobee: Handsome boy
why the boy no go dey cute and handsome?
See the kind food and drink he put for front!

You think say if na only Garri e dey drink from birth, e no go ugly like pikin wey gat progeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tolexander: why the boy no go dey cute and handsome?

You think say if na only Garri e dey drink from birth e no go ugly like pikin wey gat progeria?
Hahahaha... Funny, but true.
Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by kreamidiva(f): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tolexander: why the boy no go dey cute and handsome?

You think say if na only Garri e dey drink from birth e no go ugly like pikin wey gat progeria?

Abi o my brother.

Is "progeria" a disease made in "Nigeria"? cheesy
Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by MrKnowitall: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
You people are idiotts. Do you want to r@pe the little boy or something? What do you want to do with him if he's cute? Pathetic negros! !

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
glitest:

Hmmm!!...Explain undecided undecided

Lol, one can't explain a Joke. You either get it or miss out on it dear. tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ceasar1:

Lol, one can't explain a Joke. You either get it or miss out on it dear. tongue
#Rolls eye#
WHATEVER !

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrKnowitall: You people are idiotts. Do you want to r@pe the little boy or something? What do you want to do with him if he's cute? Pathetic negros! !

It's way pass your bed time so switch off the flashlight for a phone and go to bed joor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
glitest:
#Rolls eye#
WHATEVER !

#Shrugs.
Okay Ma, let's stick to “whatever”... -_-
Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by Dannylux: 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
kreamidiva:

And white is?
Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by Tolexander: 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
kreamidiva:

Abi o my brother.

Is "progeria" a disease made in "Nigeria"? cheesy
lol gringringrin
You aren't serious.
Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by Antell95(m): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2014

wink

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
This life is so unfair. There are so many nigerians/nairalanders(teens, some in their late twenties etc.) who can't (comfortably) afford the juice this little boy has in that glass. Yet, yobo and his wife are there snapping their little boy(who is just 5years old) with all this food displayed in front of him and even sent the pictures to the bloggers! What nonsense! Are they trying to oppress the poor or what? *sigh* lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by Antell95(m): 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrKnowitall: You people are idiotts. Do you want to r@pe the little boy or something? What do you want to do with him if he's cute? Pathetic negros! !

Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by iconize(m): 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
He's cute.
Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ceasar1:

#Shrugs.
Okay Ma, let's stick to “whatever”... -_-

That was a joke.
Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
Antell95:

wink
You are too. kiss
Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by Debbyug(f): 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
just like my baby boy
Re: Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? by PrettyEmy(f): 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

End Of War? Davido Congratulates Wizkid, Hails 2face / Big Drunk Girl Fights Crowd / Ice Prince’s Girlfriend Responds To Comments About Her Boobs [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.