Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Free Money For Your Church/ Charity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free Money For Your Church/ Charity (985 Views)

Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired / Jehova Witnesses, I Want To Join Your Church, Help Me!!! / When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Money For Your Church/ Charity by femi123: 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2008
I have found an interesting way of generating free money for your church/charity. The following 3 simple steps will explain it using my own charity (a church)

1) Click on the link below (its a search engine)
www.everyclick.com/dominionfund

2) Perform a search as you would with Google, Yahoo, etc

3) Each search you make generates a tiny little amount , but little drops of water make a mighty ocean !

Pls do a few searches. I'm counting on you guys. About 3 searches will generate 1p (N 20). I'm raising the money for our church building. Many thanks for your help

Note: Using the sign-in button you can register as well and make money for your UK regd charity. (There are plans by the company to roll it out to other countries as well). In the meantime pls support my charity using www.everyclick.com. Thank you.

You need to click on www.everyclick.com/dominionfund  first and for other times you may use www.everyclick.com
Re: Free Money For Your Church/ Charity by KunleOshob(m): 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2008
@topic
what is the big deal about this topic most churches are already making free money anyway. Besides why did the poster have to open a fresh account to post this topic i suspect something fishy tongue
Re: Free Money For Your Church/ Charity by AKO1(m): 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2008
TOPIC: Free Money For Your Church/Charity

YOU: I'm raising the money for our church building. Many thanks for your help.

Nuff said. undecided angry angry
Re: Free Money For Your Church/ Charity by femi123: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2008
I have opened a new account b/cos I couldnt remember my login details of my initial account (which I opened about 6mnths ago but didnt use. This is my first NL post).

You can decide to suppot ANY UK regd charity of your choice of which there are ~200,000, if church support is not your thing,

I still covet your support though grin

(1) (Reply)

Do Atheists Care For Homosexuals And Lesbians More Than God? / Who Does Jesus Say Will Be Saved And How Will They Know It? / What Is Spirituality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.