Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

White Bridesmaids Dress Trend + Reasons It’s OK For Bridesmaids To Wear White - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / White Bridesmaids Dress Trend + Reasons It’s OK For Bridesmaids To Wear White (9907 Views)

Bridesmaids Dresses. / Is It Bad To Wear Mens Sandals To Job Interview? They Laughed At Me [pics] / Is It Ok For Men To Wear Coloured Suits Such As Red, Yellow, Purple, E.t.c? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Bridesmaids Dress Trend + Reasons It’s OK For Bridesmaids To Wear White by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 08, 2014
Hello NW lovers, I know it’s been a minute, been really busy here! Anyway, we would love to talk about the forbidden bridesmaids wearing white,
just as the bride!

We do not know how this trend came about, but we are so loving it! Apart from the fact that Pippa Middleton wore white-ish dress as the maid of
honor at her sisters wedding and no doubt she looked incredible. These white bridesmaids dress trend has been on the rise since 2013, with a bit
more unique styles in 2014. However, there’ve been a lot of questions trailing this beautiful trend, questions like we think are reasonable, but can
be overcomed.

But can you do the same for your bridesmaids as a bride? Or will you not stand out if the entire bridal party if your bridesmaids were dressed in
white? Why can’t bridesmaids wear white as well, what’s the taboo, why is it unacceptable?

To be honest, white dresses are pure, chic and elegantly, with more and more brides beginning to embrace the look for their bridal party! Below are
some of the reasons we think your bridesmaids wearing white is not such a bad idea…

1. White is so versatile and works for every type of wedding, and your bridesmaids can wear it again!

2. As a bride, no matter what your bridesmaids wear, you will always stand out! No one can & will be the bride, there will always be one bride at
your wedding and that’s you!

3. You can add color to their dresses, or choose a knee-length style for your girls, if you are wearing a long flowy wedding dress, or choose a
different neckline & style for them, that way, the bride is known to everyone!

4. Let them hold a differet color of bouquet compared to yours, that way, they are set apart, or maybe a colored fascinator or corsage!

http://www.nigerianweddingblog.com/nigerian-wedding-the-white-bridesmaids-dress-trend-3-reasons-why-its-ok-for-bridesmaids-to-wear-white/

Re: White Bridesmaids Dress Trend + Reasons It’s OK For Bridesmaids To Wear White by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 08, 2014
More.....

Re: White Bridesmaids Dress Trend + Reasons It’s OK For Bridesmaids To Wear White by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 08, 2014

Re: White Bridesmaids Dress Trend + Reasons It’s OK For Bridesmaids To Wear White by horlabiyi(m): 7:06am On Sep 08, 2014
Beautiful girls
Re: White Bridesmaids Dress Trend + Reasons It’s OK For Bridesmaids To Wear White by ideyhere(f): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2014
I am so loving this...

Oya weriz my husband so we can wear my bridesmaids white for our wedding...now its still reigning ooh tongue

(1) (Reply)

‎Progress Nbinye Wenedah Wins Miss Amnesty Nigeria, Senator Shenu Sani Honoured / Kelly Brook Lingerie Pictures - Hot Photos / Face Of Democracy Beauty Pageant Holds 2023 Audition (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.