Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Introducing Skillsmix - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introducing Skillsmix (515 Views)

Introducing Myusabuy4us.com / Introducing Nigeria's First Formal Over The Counter Market / Introducing Automatic Change Over Switch With Remote Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Skillsmix by hallengray(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2014
Hello,

INTRODUCING ‘SKILLSMIX.COM' FROM THOUGHTS STUDIOS LIMITED

I want to introduce an online outsourcing solution called Skillsmix. www.skillsmix.com. My name is Adedayo Oluwafemi, representative of Thought Studios Limited, owners of the Skillsmix online outsourcing solution.

Skillsmix is an online outsourcing platform which was officially launched on the 6th of August, 2013

Our vision is to provide an avenue where business owners can get free access to credible freelance professionals to carry out projects of their choice online from IT based projects such as Logo and graphic designs to website construction, software and mobile applications, content and data management to writing, marketing, etc.

We are aware of the challenges faced by SME’s when it comes to executing projects. Most of this is caused by their inability to engage credible professionals to carry out their project. That is why we have decided to make available a large pool of professionals from IT to marketing on a single platform waiting to execute projects.

You can outsource and engage skilled professionals for your projects on Skillsmix and pay per project. Outsourcing with Skillsmix makes project execution easier, faster and cheaper also making available a pool of credible professionals for you to choose from. Visit www.skillsmix.com today and register your projects for free. We currently have over 180 Skilled professionals registered on the site and projects in the process of execution.

Skillsmix blog also has information on how much you stand to benefit from online outsourcing. http://blog.skillsmix.com/.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or observations. I will also be glad to help you post your project on the skillsmix platform and monitor the bids.

I hope you make use of this wonderful opportunity.

Regards.
Adedayo Oluwafemi.
Business Development Executive.

(1) (Reply)

Strange Request: Woman Uses ‘holy Spirit’ As Collateral To Get Bank Loan. / How To Make Your Business Card Memorable / Interesting! Make Sweet Money In Real Estate Business Without Any Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.