Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Msc Real Estate And Property Management-project Topics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Msc Real Estate And Property Management-project Topics (1553 Views)

Environmental Management Project / Management Project Topics For Students / Any Business Management /project Management Student Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Msc Real Estate And Property Management-project Topics by mrmuta1: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hi,

I'm a Masters student and i need serious help in choosing a topic for my dissertation.

Please kindly suggest any related to the course i'm studying.

Thanks
Re: Msc Real Estate And Property Management-project Topics by TRADELYN: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
The Impacts of Information Technology on Real Estate Sector in Nigeria [A Case Study of Federal Capital Territory, Abuja]

............... ......................
Experts in Research Projects, Business Plans, Sales/Marketing, etc. 0708 860 8914, tradelyn@gmail.com, www.tradelyn.com.

1 Like

Re: Msc Real Estate And Property Management-project Topics by mrmuta1: 11:11am On Sep 10, 2014
TRADELYN: The Impacts of Information Technology on Real Estate Sector in Nigeria [A Case Study of Federal Capital Territory, Abuja]

............... ......................
Experts in Research Projects, Business Plans, Sales/Marketing, etc. 0708 860 8914, tradelyn@gmail.com, www.tradelyn.com.

Thanks. Quite an interesting topic

1 Like

Re: Msc Real Estate And Property Management-project Topics by Goldpeas(m): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
mrmuta1: Hi,

I'm a Masters student and i need serious help in choosing a topic for my dissertation.

Please kindly suggest any related to the course i'm studying.

Thanks

Hi pls I hv an HND cert in Estate Mgt•pls enlighten me on the sch ur studyin M.Sc in Real Est & prop mgt.thnx

Aas for a project topic“An assessment of the impact of a competent Facility Mgr in d management of an intelligent building(case study of Abuja)"
Re: Msc Real Estate And Property Management-project Topics by mrmut2: 7:32am On Nov 26, 2014
Goldpeas:

Hi pls I hv an HND cert in Estate Mgt•pls enlighten me on the sch ur studyin M.Sc in Real Est & prop mgt.thnx

Aas for a project topic“An assessment of the impact of a competent Facility Mgr in d management of an intelligent building(case study of Abuja)"

I am in the UK, please email me for more information. i would like to discuss more about your disseration. thanks swswifty2101@gmail.com
Re: Msc Real Estate And Property Management-project Topics by Diego56: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2022
For residents of the area, it's important to find an estate agent that knows all of the neighborhood's history and offers a comprehensive service. It will also offer an affordable service. You can find more details about buying property in docklands london e14 | fisks london on this hyperlink site.
Re: Msc Real Estate And Property Management-project Topics by Diego56: 11:01am On Jan 04, 2022
When it comes to finding the best estate agents in Docklands, you have plenty of options. Hurford Salvi Carr is an excellent choice because of its prestigious Docklands office. Get detailed info about Letting Services and Property Management for Landlords Fisks London on this hyperlink site.

(1) (Reply)

8 Most Oustading Facts About River State University Of Sciene And Tecnology / Adesoye College: Raising Young Leaders Since 1987 / any advice pls,Can i change my course While In The University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.