Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Dont Judge Yet! Because No One Is Perfect. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Judge Yet! Because No One Is Perfect. (462 Views)

Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. / Its Has Always Been DONT JUDGE. / This 'dont Judge' Syndrome Sef ! This Is My Scriptural Take On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Judge Yet! Because No One Is Perfect. by mentorandfriend(m): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
A man was having some difficulty communicating with his wife, and he concluded that she was becoming hard of hearing. So he decided to conduct a test without her knowing about it.

One evening, he sat on a chair on the far side of the room. His wife was stitching a piece of clothe. Her back was to him and she could not see him. Very quietly he whispered, "Can you hear me?" There was no response.

Moving a little closer, he asked again, "Can you hear me now?" Still no reply.

Quietly, he edged closer and whispered the same words, but still no reply. Finally, he moved right behind her and said, "Can you hear me now?"

To his surprise and chagrin she responded with irritation in her voice, "For the fourth time, yes!"

MORAL OF THE STORY
He was the one with the hearing problem after all.
Source: Our daily bread, June 2001.

Then I add:
We cannot love when we judge, we cannot be kind when we judge, we cannot find beauty when we judge.

Our impressions about people are almost always wrong. Jean Jacques Rousseau says it all thus: DO NOT JUDGE AND YOU WILL NEVER BE MISTAKEN.

God is love.

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Lexus Rx 300 For Sale 1.5m / No Substitute / How Is The Church Christ's Bride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.