Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Movie Title Game - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Movie Title Game (887 Views)

Song Title Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie Title Game by zboyd: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
The rules are simple.

1. Use the last letter of a Nigerian, Ghanaian or American movie to form the first letter of your chosen movie.

2. Include a short description or comment about the movie.

Example:

My movie: AVATAR

YOUR movie: Rabbit-Proof Fenc(e)

About this movie: Through most of the 20th century, it was Australia's official government policy that half- or quarter-caste indigenous children were to be taken from their families and raised as "white" children in orphanages, where they would be trained to work as domestic servants or laborers. In 1931, Molly (Everlyn Sampi) and her younger sister Daisy (Tianna Sansbury) and cousin Gracie (Laura Monaghan) were three half-caste children from Western Australia who were taken from their parents under government edict and sent to an institution, where they were subject to physical and emotional abuse as they were taught to forget their families, their culture, and their lives up to that point and re-invent themselves as members of "white" Australian society.

Next movie should start with the letter (e) at the end of the word fence. Don't forget your short description or comment.

Enjoy!
Re: Movie Title Game by RayMcBlue(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
Elektra: Basically a story that follows a female assassin by the name of Elektra whose weapon of choice is a pair of sai. The protogonist was played by Jennifer Garner (Also notable for a lead in "Alias" TV series). She did all the stunts herself, no body double.
Re: Movie Title Game by zboyd: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
RayMcBlue: Elektr(a): Basically a story that follows a female assassin by the name of Elektra whose weapon of choice is a pair of sai. The protogonist was played by Jennifer Garner (Also notable for a lead in "Alias" TV series). She did all the stunts herself, no body double.

An American Werewolf in London: American tourist visiting London is bitten by a werewolf, then turns into one and runs amok.

Next movie starts with (n)
Re: Movie Title Game by Tymax(m): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2014
zboyd:

An American Werewolf in London: American tourist visiting London is bitten by a werewolf, then turns into one and runs amok.

Next movie starts with (n)

Now You See Me:
An FBI agent and an Interpol detective track a team of illusionists who pull off bank heists during their performances and reward their audiences with the money.
Re: Movie Title Game by aboyaji(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
OSO OSSAI

a nollywood comedy movie featuring Nkem Owoh

Nkem owoh was known to be a good man who doesn't support the evil plot in the community. Though he was poor, he was a straight-forward man.

Their king respected his judgement and verdicts

But, as a human being, he likes the things he sees.
Re: Movie Title Game by zboyd: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
aboyaji: OSO OSSA(I)

a nollywood comedy movie featuring Nkem Owoh

Nkem owoh was known to be a good man who doesn't support the evil plot in the community. Though he was poor, he was a straight-forward man.

Their king respected his judgement and verdicts

But, as a human being, he likes the things he sees.

(I)Am Legend

Will Smith plays a research scientist battling murderous mutants in a world almost depopulated by some pandemic, only to lose his life at the end. Scary, good movie. Highly recommended!

Next letter is D.

P.S. Very good, ya'll!
Re: Movie Title Game by aboyaji(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
We Are Family

a Bollywood Movie. As the name implies, its a family series.

A certain family of 5, (both parents embeded into the 5). Where the father no longer lives with his family due to 'DIVORCE', leaving the children with their mother, but comes with time to check on them and take all of them to party and cinemas. He still loves his family so much, but they needed a space, hence, the divorce. He has a fiance and was ready to tie the knot with her soon.

And here comes the problem........................

His wife is diagnosed of cancer and needs someone to take good care of her before the stipulated time given to her by the oncologist for her to give up.

The time started counting down when the doctor had passed the scan result to her.

She needed someone. She needed her husband. She needed her smart kids around. She needed her family back.

My heart wanna drop tears as i am writing this. Bye pls.
Re: Movie Title Game by zboyd: 2:29am On Sep 14, 2014
aboyaji: We Are Family

a Bollywood Movie. As the name implies, its a family series.

A certain family of 5, (both parents embeded into the 5). Where the father no longer lives with his family due to 'DIVORCE', leaving the children with their mother, but comes with time to check on them and take all of them to party and cinemas. He still loves his family so much, but they needed a space, hence, the divorce. He has a fiance and was ready to tie the knot with her soon.

And here comes the problem........................

His wife is diagnosed of cancer and needs someone to take good care of her before the stipulated time given to her by the oncologist for her to give up.

The time started counting down when the doctor had passed the scan result to her.

She needed someone. She needed her husband. She needed her smart kids around. She needed her family back.

My heart wanna drop tears as i am writing this. Bye pls.

Sounds like a good movie but the next entry should start with the letter 'D".

(1) (Reply)

Tag And Describe. / Make Sentences With Word Rhymes / Who Is Your Favorurite Nairalander? And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.