Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

KOGI State University Post UME Questions And Answers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / KOGI State University Post UME Questions And Answers (685 Views)

My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) / Microsoft 70-410 new Exam dumps ( Exam Questions and Answers) (2016) / KOGI State University Post UME Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KOGI State University Post UME Questions And Answers by face5ivee: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kogi State University (KSU), Post-UTME and
Direct Entry 2014/2015 screening registration
details have been released. The KSU Post-
UTME dates and venues are also out.
Candidates who chose Kogi State University
during the 2014 JAMB registration as First
Choice are invited for the CBT Screening test.
The Post-UTME cut-of mark is 180.

Rush Now and Order your. Compiled Questions and Answers for the exam,,,,,as limited copies are left.....
Send : Request to ofonimehjoseph@gmail.com or to face5ive@yahoo.com

Visit www.grammerXX..com
For detail information
Re: KOGI State University Post UME Questions And Answers by jambanswers2014: 2:32am On Sep 11, 2014
face5ivee: Kogi State University (KSU), Post-UTME and
Direct Entry 2014/2015 screening registration
details have been released. The KSU Post-
UTME dates and venues are also out.
Candidates who chose Kogi State University
during the 2014 JAMB registration as First
Choice are invited for the CBT Screening test.
The Post-UTME cut-of mark is 180.

Rhello dear friend ,are you looking for admission into any school or you have been writing jamb or waec and neco for the past years? there is a man i know of who put an end to all my worries for years contact him now and end your worries am so glad am a university student today 08139396628 https://www.facebook.com/Universitypolycolleg

Visit www.grammerXX..com
For detail information
Re: KOGI State University Post UME Questions And Answers by jambanswers2014: 2:33am On Sep 11, 2014
hello dear friend ,are you looking for admission into any school or you have been writing jamb or waec and neco for the past years? there is a man i know of who put an end to all my worries for years contact him now and end your worries am so glad am a university student today 08139396628 https://www.facebook.com/Universitypolycolleg
Re: KOGI State University Post UME Questions And Answers by face5ivee: 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
Jayjay self Employment and skills acquisition
arena
CAR PAINT PRODUCTION
There are three different varieties of car
paint, which are primer, Base coat or Gloss
coat, and clear coat paint.
Gloss, Text Coat,Emulsion paint production.
Cosmetics products of all category : Ranging
from Ditto, antiseptic, Liquid soap, laundry
soaps, medicated soap and lots more
Air fresher, perfume, Toothpaste, shoe polish
Just visit us for your category
http://www.saasemminars..com/

(1) (Reply)

Prospects Of An IT Auditor In Nigeria / Fresh Off NYSC - MBA Or Not? / What's The Name Of This Material,engineers In The Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.