Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Miracle Job Via Sacrifice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle Job Via Sacrifice (571 Views)

My Miracle Job / Miracle Job Via Prophetic Declaration! Read And Remain Blessed / Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Job Via Sacrifice by tunji09(m): 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
Miracle Job via sacrifice

“By The leading of the holy spirit in 2013, the bishop told us to give a sacrifice of settlement. Then, I just completed my national youth service corps (NYSC) in June.so, I withdraw all I save during my service year and tagged it, sacrifice for miracle Job.
That same week, I read the double portion prayer guideline and God gave me a word in Matthew 20:1-16. I warred with that scripture and enforce my settlement. To the Glory of God, within 10 days of giving that sacrifice, I was invited for an aptitude test and also shortlisted for an oral interview. During the interview, God favored me as the woman who led the panel said repeatedly, she need a professional, though I had no work experience apart from NYSC.

To The Glory of God, I got the Job and resumed in October 2013……Adebiyi Oyeyemi

Join us next Sunday for ENCOUNTER WITH DESTINY 14TH SEPTEMBER, 2014 @ FAITH TABERNACLE, KM10, IDIROKO ROAD,CANAAN LAND,OTA-LAGOS. FREE BUS AVAILABLE ALL OVER LAGOS CENTERS. IT’S YOUR TURN FOR A CHANGE OF STORY!
Re: Miracle Job Via Sacrifice by idu1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ok
Re: Miracle Job Via Sacrifice by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
Its funny how people think that God can be bribed to obtain something that they want. Offering, tithes and other material show of benevolence should only be given as a mark of your commitment to sustaining and promoting the Ministry of Christ. If one needed to bribe God to obtain favours then all atheists would be paupers.

God is a God of equal opportunity.

Choosing to show appreciation for what you believe is the work of God in your life is different from trying to change an existing status quo with monetary or material offerings by whatever name it is tagged e.g seed sowing. These should only be given as a show of appreciation and commitment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracle Job Via Sacrifice by scosco1: 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
Don't mean to dampen ur excitment for a new job and yes you have to give all thanks to GD....but you see If God answers your prayers when you called on HIM is that He is just a loving God who is being patient with you as you grow in understanding about who He is and will not let your needs go unmet in the meantime?

I submit to you that He provided for the needs of pagans throughout human history who called on the names of false gods in their ignorance and answered their prayers anyway, because He is a loving God, NOT because those other gods exist or that His answer to prayer in the name of a false god made the existence of the false god valid.
And because He answers your prayers while you have the image of a created thing (Jesus, a human male) in your mind when you think of and pray to Him, does that mean that this understanding becomes reality?

Of course not.

It just means that He is more understanding of and patient with you than you are knowledgeable of and obedient to Him.

His answering is about fulfilling your needs because He is good, He is your Creator, and He is your Provider, not because you are right about who He is. My opinion pls .

(1) (Reply)

Victims Are Martyrs Of The Kingdom Of God- TB Joshua / Pastor Claims He Engaged In Robbery To Serve God / Poor Christianns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.