Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Third American To Contact Ebola Virus - A Doctor Again - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Third American To Contact Ebola Virus - A Doctor Again (575 Views)

What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital / My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Third American To Contact Ebola Virus - A Doctor Again by jaylister(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
Today them wan diagnose another American Doctor with Ebola virus. The Doctor name na Richard Sacra according to source (his picture above) the doctor get the deadly virus wen him they work for Liberia. Them say no be say Sacra they treat Ebola nai make am get am o, him self never no hoe him take get am. He his now the number three American person to contact the virus.

Na yesterday them fly am go Nebraska Medical Centre for America to take care of him health. The last two way them treat for America na the medicine called ZMapp nai them use o, maybe nai them wan use for Sacra also

The only solution for Nigerians, Na to avoid am, we never get cure

source:http://jokebase..com/2014/09/third-american-to-contact-ebola-virus.html

Re: Third American To Contact Ebola Virus - A Doctor Again by borie4u(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
make they give am zmapp na. atleast na only American get access to it

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Reduse The Fatness Of My Hand / Pressure On A Woman Without A Child / First Diagnosed Case Of Ebola In The U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.