Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

A Letter To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Letter To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (966 Views)

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by HUGES: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dear Pst. Chris,
I write not to judge you because my bible warns that I have no right to judge another man's servant, but to share my thoughts (as a fellow christian) with you.
In view of some of your comments as regards the issues between you and your wife I hereby make the following assertion:
1. You inferred that being married to you (the man of God) doesn't make your wife 'automatically' a woman of God. And true as you said we have no record of the works of the wives of great bible prophets. HOWEVER, I think you made a huge mistake by giving your wife the work of a 'man of God' in growing the UK arm of your church, going by the above comment. Being in charge of UK and probably the entire Europe arm of your ministry is definitely not her place. My opinion is that her place it to be by your side DAILY. Massaging your body after the days stress; instructing your cook what to and what not to prepare for you
; planning your itinerary; be the "middleman" between you and the entire women staff in your office. Why should (if true) women surround your office and your wife is not there to instruct them; why give her a man of God's work when you know she may not automatically be a woman of God by being married to you.
Personally from your comment I feel you were just discrediting your wife because all that 'automatically not a woman of God' speech was not called for EXCEPT you were trying to play psychologically on the minds of the UK brethren. Well looking at her from a distance I don't think she is interested in claiming the UK church because I understand she withdrew herself from leading the church a long time ago.

2. In your comment you said "we are on a journey" probably meaning God gave you an assignment and you are on course, and I presume moving from one nation to another just like the apostle Paul. Well that is good, but I think you signed away the desire to be exactly like Paul when you got married. However you can still 'journey' around the world with your wife by your side cos I guess the kids are now grown and may be in college by now. I agree she doesn't have to be around you 100% but 80% would still be a pass mark. As an outsider what I gather is that she is with you 20-30% of the time. This is failure on your part.

3. I agree with you that Christians should not divorce. Personally I think they should FIGHT to the bearest minimum to save their marriage. From what the media made public about the issues in the supposed case filed by your wife regarding the divorce, I don't think they are things you can't handle. God who gave you a journey is not an author of confusion.

I am a young man who has admired you works from a distance and I believe you should fight for your marriage. Going by you recent address of the issue your body language doesn't strike me as one who is fighting or willing to fight for your marriage, I cannot say from mere intuition though because I am human. This is also why I don't judge you, but share my thoughts with you. You may not read this but a few christians will, and I hope it helps them and that some how someone who knows someone who knows you reads it and finds a way to make you see reasons why you should fight harder to save your marriage.
My imagination of you and your wife together appeals more than the both of you separated
Re: A Letter To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Rhymeyjohn: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
HUGES: Dear Pst. Chris,
1. You inferred that being married to you (the man of God) doesn't make your wife 'automatically' a woman of God. And true as you said we have no record of the works of the wives of great bible prophets.
It is the most recent comment by the pastor that beats me, if someone's wife is not a woman of God, then she is a satanic woman, there's no divide. it gets grave if we are to continue the analysis, including making someone who is not a woman of God a pastor.... Also, issue Peter's or John's wives not being known surprises me, why then did pastor Chris make his wife known, including the wives of many other pastors, were they forced to be know?
I think Pastor Chris shouldn't castigate his wife openly, no matter how bad things have gone, he shouldn't fight for his survival, If he is true, God will vindicate him.
Re: A Letter To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Glory to Lucifer. For more shall run away from these temples of deceit into the light of your knowledge just like Adam and Eve. The woman remains highly favoured. Truth can not be concealed.
Re: A Letter To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by HUGES: 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
sonOfLucifer: Glory to Lucifer. For more shall run away from these temples of deceit into the light of your knowledge just like Adam and Eve. The woman remains highly favoured. Truth can not be concealed.

you son of lucifer. Next time passover my thread because I am a son of Jehovah -the MASTER who ur lucifer calls LORD. You are darkness and I am light and we have no relationship.
Re: A Letter To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:40am On Sep 09, 2014
HUGES: you son of lucifer. Next time passover my thread because I am a son of Jehovah -the MASTER who ur lucifer calls LORD. You are darkness and I am light and we have no relationship.

mueh eh...

My middlename is child -of-apollyon; should i also jump your threads?
Re: A Letter To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
HUGES: you son of lucifer. Next time passover my thread because I am a son of Jehovah -the MASTER who ur lucifer calls LORD. You are darkness and I am light and we have no relationship.
Fear oozes from your puerile post. Embrace your carnality.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

1 Cor. 14:34-35 Does Not Support Ordaining Women As Pastors / Who Is A Christain? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reveals 2015 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.