Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) (4494 Views)

Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption / Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator / Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ladies checkout Iyanya's hot sexy body. I personally rated him as Nigeria's male artist with the most sexy body. The MTN project fame winner is also well known for always flaunting his hot body "six pack" in all his even. He seem to understand the fact that naija ladies are always trilled and crush easily on men with his kind of look.

Continue to see more hot looks of iyanya by clicking here

Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
hot right?
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by Airforce1(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hisses and walk away

Wit dis kind of his body, I get hope
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by ideee03(f): 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
Not the most sexy...too rocky for me. undecided
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Airforce1: Hisses and walk away

Wit dis kind of his body, I get hope

bro, which kind of hope be that one ooo?
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
ideee03: Not the most sexy...too rocky for me. undecided

you no go talk true
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by Airforce1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
spectramissile:

bro, which kind of hope be that one ooo?

Sexy Body na

If u think sey na lie, go ask all dis girls I've dated in the past
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Airforce1:

Sexy Body na

brother, you try ooo. i hear only you date genevieve, Yvonne nelson, Jackie appiah, Omotola, Yvonne okoro. the one wey bad pass, na when you come get clash with jim iyke over nadia buhari. Bro you try gan oooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by Airforce1(m): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
spectramissile:

brother, you try ooo. i hear only you date genevieve, Yvonne nelson, Jackie appiah, Omotola, Yvonne okoro. the one wey bad pass, na when you come get clash with jim iyke over nadia buhari. Bro you try gan oooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have a BIG crush n Rukky Sanda

I know she's gonna like me if she see s my body
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
Airforce1:

I have a BIG crush n Rukky Sanda

I know she's gonna like me if she see s my body

maybe you also need to show her your six pack, abi your own na two pack (2pac)
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by Airforce1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
spectramissile:

maybe you also need to show her your six pack, abi your own na two pack (2pac)

grin grin
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
Airforce1:

grin grin

bro, no fall my hand ooo abi na teeth pack you get grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by ideee03(f): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
And what's the truth?
spectramissile:

you no go talk true
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
ideee03: And what's the truth?

the truth is that you,re finding it hard to leave this thread, you keep looking at the sexy 6 pack and hot body, you wish you could be rapped up in his arms and finally you are beginning to have a crush on him.

sorry if am saying your mind, that's because i read ladies a lot

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
love pot bellies
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
prettythicksme: love pot bellies

you have awild taste my dear
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=spectramissile]

you have awild taste my dear[/quote do you have six packs
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by korent: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Wetin dis guy draw for body? All Na nonsense
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by hatux: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Wetin I dey see Bouncer!!!
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by opportunist: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
nice bod.
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=prettythicksme][/quote]

typographical error. wild taste i mean
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
korent: Wetin dis guy draw for body? All Na nonsense

why are you ladies always pretending, is this not what you guys love to see your guys have?
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
spectramissile:

typographical error. wild taste i mean
I hate six packs some guys looks like the person wey hunger don beat
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
prettythicksme: I hate six packs some guys looks like the person wey hunger don beat

maybe you need to see my hot bod then, i bet you,ll wanna lay your hands on it
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
spectramissile:

maybe you need to see my hot bod then, i bet you,ll wanna lay your hands on it
awww oh yea let me see your pics maybe I will be a lover of six packs
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
prettythicksme: awww oh yea let me see your pics maybe I will be a lover of six packs

nah, i don't do that on public forum. its just meant for your consumption alone, whatsapp would be cool
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
now let's be serious, is there any nigerian artist who has that killer's body structure that surpasses Iyanya's own?
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
spectramissile:

nah, i don't do that on public forum. its just meant for your consumption alone, whatsapp would be cool
I don't have what's app Nairaland only
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
opportunist: nice bod.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by Debbyug(f): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
Airforce1:

Sexy Body na

buahahahahahahaha......I wonder if it was in real life or in ur dreams...smh for u
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
Debbyug: buahahahahahahaha......I wonder if it was in real life or in ur dreams...smh for u

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by Debbyug(f): 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
Awwwww.....making me to remember my Lucan babyyy...he is way sexier Dan this my bros abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sikiratu Sindodo Leds Yoruba Actresses In All White To D Album Launch Of Malaika / Nude Photos Of Top Hollywood Actress Leaked Online... / 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.