Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

How Did You Find Out About Nairaland, and would you ever E- date a nairalander - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Find Out About Nairaland, and would you ever E- date a nairalander (572 Views)

Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. / Things I Don't Know About Nairaland. Am In Need Of Help / How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Find Out About Nairaland, and would you ever E- date a nairalander by thrizzle(m): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
found nairaland when I looked up how to make stew lol... i dunno if id get into an E relationship cause Im more of a touchy person can't be far away from someone like
Re: How Did You Find Out About Nairaland, and would you ever E- date a nairalander by Eberex(m): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Why is it under ROMANCE section?
Re: How Did You Find Out About Nairaland, and would you ever E- date a nairalander by thrizzle(m): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Eberex: Why is it under ROMANCE section?
cause some people must ve had experiences with the opposite sex? e- relationships?
Re: How Did You Find Out About Nairaland, and would you ever E- date a nairalander by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Eberex: Why is it under ROMANCE section?
Exactly what I wanted to say
Re: How Did You Find Out About Nairaland, and would you ever E- date a nairalander by constance500: 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
I was re-directed here from Google when I was searching for a something online. .

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out About Nairaland, and would you ever E- date a nairalander by Eberex(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
thrizzle:
cause some people must ve had experiences with the opposite sex? e- relationships?

Don't you think you ought to specify it on the subject.
Re: How Did You Find Out About Nairaland, and would you ever E- date a nairalander by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
Redirected by bing's search engine

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out About Nairaland, and would you ever E- date a nairalander by fairest(f): 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
Through M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ hubby during τ̣̣ђё Jan 2012 fuel subsidy protest, I got τ̣̣ђё latest news then from here.
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ experience so far has been an exciting one; τ̣̣ђё e-fights, hilarious comments, funny and educative topics and τ̣̣ђё good people of nairaland; everything and everyone is just so exciting and fun kiss

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out About Nairaland, and would you ever E- date a nairalander by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
some boys forced me and everybody in a cybercafe to join at gun point in 2005. i cant remember the password i used.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out About Nairaland, and would you ever E- date a nairalander by thrizzle(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
Eberex:

Don't you think you ought to specify it on the subject.
its been modified are you happy now chairman?
Re: How Did You Find Out About Nairaland, and would you ever E- date a nairalander by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hmmmmn. Can't remember though. But it has kept me sane while I job hunt. Sometimes it can be boring here. All in all, it's cool.
Re: How Did You Find Out About Nairaland, and would you ever E- date a nairalander by kudoxs(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
Questions for the gods, but wait a minutes; the gods must be crazy!
Re: How Did You Find Out About Nairaland, and would you ever E- date a nairalander by Eberex(m): 7:55am On Sep 09, 2014
thrizzle:
its been modified are you happy now chairman?
]

It has nothing to do with being happy.
Re: How Did You Find Out About Nairaland, and would you ever E- date a nairalander by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
Whenever I search through google, I would be re-directed here but I never really cared about signing up because they always request for Email and I don't have time for their reg wahala.

I later saw some friends talking about it and decided to join.

(1) (Reply)

Biology Masters - Quiz Platform - Ask/answer Biology Related Questions / The New Total Likes And Shares Feature / A Strange But Effective Method Of Advert Exposed(pics Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.