Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? (900 Views)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by bigboyslim(m): 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2008
Hi bigboyslim. i've been earnestly following your posts on Nland. You seem like a nice person and I would like to get to know you more.
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by bigboyslim(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2008
bigboyslim:

Hi bigboyslim. i've been earnestly following your posts on Nland. You seem like a nice person and I would like to get to know you more.

Wonders shall never end. Why are you so interested in meeting me?
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by bigboyslim(m): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2008
bigboyslim:

Wonders shall never end. Why are you so interested in meeting me?

Like I said, you seem like a nice person. and I would like to be friends with you.
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by bigboyslim(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2008
bigboyslim:

Like I said, you seem like a nice person. and I would like to be friends with you.

Very well then. at least before you meet someone, you must first introduce yourself to the person. I still don't have any clue who you are.
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by bigboyslim(m): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2008
Well lets just say i'm a very attractive 23 year old lady.
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by Moyola(f): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2008
o kan da were tse sha? cheesy
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by bigboyslim(m): 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2008
Please, do not interrupt my monologue.
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by Moyola(f): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2008
m sowee o!!! grin
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by arramyjay: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2008
grin
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by BabyJinx: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2008
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by spikedcylinder: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2008
This is so funny! cheesy
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by steaming(f): 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2008
pls Bigboy, continue the monologue, m enjoying it.Hey, sorry for interrupting
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by Nautillus(m): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2008
. . .just lose it .hahahahaha. . .just lose it. .hahahahaha. . . .Listenin to EMINEM . . .
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by tpia: 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2008
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by Emperoh(m): 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2008
ara ga agba riri ndi ara
Infact we can see n'ogbabago ha!!!! tongue
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by jgirl3: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2008
Chei! I always knew that this NL of a thing will drive some ppl mad one day. grin grin grin grin
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by lancevader(m): 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2008
ah god WI HAVE TGIRL NOW I SEE J GIRL

WEN ARE WE GONNA EXPECT WGIRL OR ALL D ALPHABET WITH GIRL

POSTER DIDNT NOT HAVE TYM DOING SUMTNG LEGAL

DNT MIND HIM JUST TRYING TO INCREASE HIS NUMBER OF POST
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by Morenike3(f): 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2008
rotflmao cheesy @thread
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by tope2000(f): 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2008
i no fit laugh

Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 31, 2008
Hehehe Oh Gosh cheesy
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by jgirl3: 12:54am On Oct 31, 2008
lance_vader:

ah god WI HAVE TGIRL NOW I SEE J GIRL

when ARE WE going to EXPECT WGIRL OR ALL D ALPHABET WITH GIRL
Ummmmm - excuse me. . . smiley
Check your facts. j-girl has been here wayyyyyyyyyyyy before Tgirl imagined her username.
Too many copycats in here grin grin grin
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2008
LMAO @poster you nor well cheesy cheesy
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by lancevader(m): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2008
Um j girl nd tgirl una bi twins
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by bigboyslim(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2009
@ Bigboyslim

Sorry for my prolonged silence. I've been busy with school and work, it's been quite stressful but thank God, i'm on break now. How have you been? Hope you've been alright. As much as I wouldn't like to admit this on a public forum, I must confess that I have really missed our conversation. I thought we were making some headway before we were so rudely interrupted by some nairalanders who seem to have a problem with a girl making advances at a guy so openly. Anyways, I hope we can get back in the swing of things and pick up from where we left off. I will be delighted to hear from you.

Unnamed admirer
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by bigboyslim(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2009
bigboyslim:

@ Bigboyslim

Sorry for my prolonged silence. I've been busy with school and work, it's been quite stressful but thank God, i'm on break now. How have you been? Hope you've been alright. As much as I wouldn't like to admit this on a public forum, I must confess that I have really missed our conversation. I thought we were making some headway before we were so rudely interrupted by some nairalanders who seem to have a problem with a girl making advances at a guy so openly. Anyways, I hope we can get back in the swing of things and pick up from where we left off. I will be delighted to hear from you.

Unnamed admirer

Gosh, its been almost a year. Well what can I say, I guess its nice to have you back on board. Hope your exams went well. Dont you think it's a bit strange that you claimed to be genuinely interested in getting to know me and yet you absconded for close to 12 months. I hope you have a more cogent excuse than school and work for your long silence.
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by bigboyslim(m): 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2009
bigboyslim:

Gosh, its been almost a year. Well what can I say, I guess its nice to have you back on board. Hope your exams went well. Dont you think it's a bit strange that you claimed to be genuinely interested in getting to know me and yet you absconded for close to 12 months. I hope you have a more cogent excuse than school and work for your long silence.

You know, you are right. School and work are not the only reasons I have kept quiet for so long. I actually had some personal issues to resolve which required a lot of attention. I don't wanna go into details on a public forum. But all that is over now and i'm ready to get to know you better smiley
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by bigboyslim(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2009
bigboyslim:

You know, you are right. School and work are not the only reasons I have kept quiet for so long. I actually had some personal issues to resolve which required a lot of attention. I don't wanna go into details on a public forum. But all that is over now and i'm ready to get to know you better smiley

Well, that explains things in a better way. I'm glad that you were able to resolve the issues you had. So now that you are on break from school, what are your plans?
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by ifyalways(f): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2009
kolomental. cheesy
Re: Bigboyslim Can I Meet You? by platinumnk(f): 5:55am On Sep 07, 2009
lwkmd . ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

.... / The Best Gift You Can Give Your Man!. / Abuja Girls:any Interested Girls 4 Just Casual Friendship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.