Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

Somebody Pls Help Me - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Somebody Pls Help Me (2569 Views)

Somebody Pls Help: Not Even A Single Job Interview After 2yrs Of Graduating / Can Somebody Pls Help Me With This,they Asked To Come Tomorrow / Hi Can Somebody Pls Help Me I Need A Casual Job To Do Before I Go For My Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by otunbakhakiz: 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
hbpeze:

sir i went through the blog and got nothing from it.
pls send mail to me tru blezzedassurance@yahoo.com
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by lahami(f): 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
otunbakhakiz: Hello house, its quite funny wen I hear ppl saying dey stays at home witot job. There is always a job out there bt ego or laziness is d reason why some ppl are stl jobless. I fnshd my NYSC last year Oct. ryt from my NYSC days av bn flwin career forum on nairaland and I got to read abt fake and genuine recruiting agencies. From there I sent my CV to SOL nigeria limited and ws called for interview for a sales job despite bn an engrn graduate. I was posted to a mortgage bnk where I stayed for abt three mnts befo applyin as a factory worker in a manufacturing company jst to get an entrance to the company and from there I meet up wt some senior staff explained mysef to them. That was ow I became a maintenance Engr. Few months after that one, ia frnd told me abt an opening smwhr wc doubles my then salary and tru the frnd I got the job. So, dnt jst stay at home. Get ursef familiar wt those recruiting agents jst to start wt cos dey dnt offer more than 70k job or even less. All the best my ppl and to my crush Becky; I'm at ur service (jst for info anyway)
pls can I send u an email also to help out with recruitment agencies have been trying SOl but no luck yet
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by otunbakhakiz: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
lahami: pls can I send u an email also to help out with recruitment agencies have been trying SOl but no luck yet
send a mail to me via this otunbakindele@yahoo.com
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
At no point do you state your qualifications, salary expectations or interests. Not a good start luv.
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
P.S.... Whilst I understand the concept of needing money to make money, you are better served sitting at home and applying online as opposed to wandering the streets of Lagos looking for that big break. The key is networking online!!

Like I said earlier, not particularly sure what field you are in but Linkedin has proved to be a minefield for me.
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2014
Rommello:
P.S.... Whilst I understand the concept of needing money to make money, you are better served sitting at home and applying online as opposed to wandering the streets of Lagos looking for that big break. The key is networking online!!

Like I said earlier, not particularly sure what field you are in but Linkedin has proved to be a minefield for me.

Sir please can you expound more on this...I have made a lot of progress with a most complete LinkedIn page, joined several groups and have over 500 connections....but I haven't gotten much in terms of job offers...Rabbi what lackest I

(1) (2) (Reply)

Konga Job Interview / National Metallurgical Development Center (NMDC) In Secret Recruitment / Day Laborers Needed (<40hrs/week. N25k Per Month.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.