Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. (2671 Views)

Archbishop Sam Amaga's Daughter Is Wedding This Saturday / Non Of Buhari’s Daughter Is Married To Anambra Man – Family / Nigeria Summons Egyptian Ambassador Over Maltreatment Of Teenage Traveller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by adamskutty(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun! The one eyed gaytoad with an IQ equivalent to a dot (.) ,u are needed here grin

U bruised beast, the agitated blue old buffoon ,pls don't run away now, i won't reply u in that thread grin
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by adamskutty(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun u fvcking fowl anus explorer with a zigzag head grin

When your mister call ,u are suppose to answer grin

Don't be a coward , Do not report to the mods, i need u to entertain me, like seriously, i have been bored lately grin grin
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by adamskutty(m): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun, ur life is so pathetic, u slug slimed sack of rat guts in cat vomit grin

Ur mission was to derail my thread , don't be scared u flap mouthed coxcomb grin

My slave ,to be sincere with u ,ur life is one big wombat, u are equivalent to nothing , the dregs of this earth , u are below me u warthog faced buffoon grin grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by adamskutty(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
Pls y'all should help me call faun, he is a scammer grin
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by adamskutty(m): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
This is what i am talking about, my slave is here. Faun have a seat grin
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by adamskutty(m): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
Fvctard! Imma be ur nightmare, every single thread u are in, u will see me there grin grin

My mission is to maul that madness out of ur coconut brain grin grin
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by DickDastardly(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
**Scratching head undecided

But i'm not Faun sad
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by jdilight(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
DickDastardly: I have always known that and she's just 14yrs. She will always find excuses to get privately close with adult males. The family is close to me. The Dad works in Abuja and only visit bi-weekly. She has even tried to seduce me on many occasions by getting half nude while privately with me and i will always discourage her. I know that most boys in the street has done her. She's always buying postinor at the street drug store. I know this cause the chemist guy is another of my friend's tenant. Infact its an open secret in my street that she's the hood's cum dump.
Now the Dad got tired of it all and wants to disown her as last resort but sought my advice before he takes his final decision. He has already brutalized her because of this on several occasions, but that seems to spur her on the more.
Is it possible that she's possessed? Or is it that she inherited this, as her mom is another case study in that regard. I just feel for this honest gentle man friend of mine. As he hardly looks at anything in skirt.
How can his daughter's case be reversed? Are there drugs for nympphos. Or operations that can change this ugly and terrifying condition of hers.
URGENT ADVICE PLEASE!

Try changing her mentality by stopping her from feeding on indecent information to decent information.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Pictured Chilling With Popular Nigerian Actress (is This Another Babymama / Dangote Truck Killed Three Itamerin Students At Ajeb, Oru Ijebu / BRT Bus Full Of Passengers Falls Into Lagos Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.