Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment (2766 Views)

Massive Recruitment At City Tutors Ltd / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by solutiongroupt: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
4 different reputable airline company is massively recruiting..if interested send an email with your cv to ( easydelieveryconsultancy@gmail.com ) but note,you must be healthy and able to travel at any time.

2nd: A political party needed a group of youngmen and ladies to work for the party and the job will only last for just 6 month which means from now to the end of the election and surely attract good salary but maybe renewed depending on your luck after the 6 months offer..email: ( easydelieveryconsultancy@gmail.com )
Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by galaxi(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
solutiongroupt: 4 different reputable airline company is massively recruiting..if interested send an email with your cv to ( easydelieveryconsultancy@gmail.com ) but note,you must be healthy and able to travel at any time.

2nd: A political party needed a group of youngmen and ladies to work for the party and the job will only last for just 6 month which means from now to the end of the election and surely attract good salary but maybe renewed depending on your luck after the 6 months offer..email: ( easydelieveryconsultancy@gmail.com )
where is the location of this jobs?
Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by solutiongroupt: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
galaxi:
where is the location of this jobs?

The airline job is basically lagos and abuja but note,you might be posted to any region,state or possibly travel with airline and this depend on your CV,experience and luck

The political party job: as you know that our country is currently going through an election process...we are recruiting massively for almost all political party both in the north,south,east and west and you location determines the area you will be posted to but basically we are recruiting large nos of people from lagos,abuja,kano and portharcourt.
Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by singlefade25(f): 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
solutiongroupt:

The airline job is basically lagos and abuja but note,you might be posted to any region,state or possibly travel with airline and this depend on your CV,experience and luck

The political party job: as you know that our country is currently going through an election process...we are recruiting massively for almost all political party both in the north,south,east and west and you location determines the area you will be posted to but basically we are recruiting large nos of people from lagos,abuja,kano and portharcourt.
pls for the airline, what is the position. And for the political party what position should one apply for?
Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by Daluuzor(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
hmm, afraid catch me oo, December don reach oo and election is arnd d corner, Op r we safe so?
no disrespect bro.
Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by solutiongroupt: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
singlefade25: pls for the airline, what is the position. And for the political party what position should one apply for?

For the Political party job,this is a temporary job that lasted just 6 month and no stipulated post for now...you can be posted to work at any department but basically your CV speaks volume of you and will determine if you will be retain or might be lucky with political post..

The airline job: send your CV while you will be contacted.
Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by IRIENBOY(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ok
Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by solutiongroupt: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
Daluuzor: hmm, afraid catch me oo, December don reach oo and election is arnd d corner, Op r we safe so?
no disrespect bro.

Afraid of what?we are an agent as well,we have our family and friends too working all over the country...no evil shall befell us neither shall any plague come near our dwelling for he shall give his angel charge over us to keep us...
Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by Anoneism(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
CV sent.......
Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
Is it for real?
Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
how will I apply for the political party job
Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by flowales(m): 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
People are just gullible. I know graduates will be sending their Cv's. Airline doesn't recruit anyhow. There should be a role. And area of specialization and I 've also. Of heard of political parties recruiting massively for what. Politicians knows how to get people to work for them. Please be wise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
flowales: People are just gullible. I know graduates will be sending their Cv's. Airline doesn't recruit anyhow. There should be a role. And area of specialization and I 've also. Of heard of political parties recruiting massively for what. Politicians knows how to get people to work for them. Please be wise

Please bro, as the wisest man on earth.... We need your wisdom.

What is the worst thing that could happen if one sends his or her CV?
Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by DeanOlamide(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
Political Party recruiting? This is funny , I mean unheard of.......... Political Party I mean like PDP, CAN or APC Or LP.... You mean recruiting for what post? Ok Ok I have it now. Tout to create trouble, Steal ballot papers or murder opponent? I don't just get this.............. Well I no say make una no send CV oooooo @ Stealing na hobby and killing na part of am..... @Op you are a JOKE............

Airline use a recruiting agent to recruit for what? No position to indicates with, meaning just send ur CV and do u think you just submit CV in d name of submission without an appropriate target or purpose?

This is complete JOKE and I can tell you that it might look clean to you and others but am Sure there is something sinister about this ur job advert................

Help those that WISH to apply apply with this simple stuff.................... Your agency WEBSITE let them see what u are into and ur objectives as a recruiter........

1 Like

Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by DeanOlamide(m): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
NairaMode:

Please bro, as the wisest man on earth.... We need your wisdom.

What is the worst thing that could happen if one sends his or her CV?

1. Hack into someone Mail and. Stealing detail information about the individual and create another world for the the CV or whatever u see in the mail

2.. Pick up my phone numbers and disturb the hell out of me by sending me unecessary SMS requesting I do this or do that...

3. Sending me JOB offer that I don't want..............

Listen MR get down on ur high heel , there are many more to what u don't know..................

This OP is a Joke......
Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by Jerryadegx(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
God help us in dis country
Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
DeanOlamide: .....

1. Hack into someone Mail and. Stealing detail information about the individual and create another world for the the CV or whatever u see in the mail

2.. Pick up my phone numbers and disturb the hell out of me by sending me unecessary SMS requesting I do this or do that...

3. Sending me JOB offer that I don't want..............

Listen MR get down on ur high heel , there are many more to what u don't know..................

This OP is a Joke......

Thank you for this. The benefit of sending your CV however far outweigh the risk you mentioned above if the job were to be true.
Like I always say, when you get interview invites first check them out on Google but never fail to apply for vacancies once you see one.

With regards to your points:

1) Use a very troublesome password for your email. This advice has been given over time. Note however that you should never put sensitive information in your email because there is always a risk that hackers would hack it no matter who you are.

2) We do get unsolicited text messages from our network providers and tons of other marketing companies so it does not really matter.

3) When they send you job offers you don't want and they are legit, forward it to those who need it. If it is not legit delete it. If you want to grace any of the interviews, do a search on Google.

I am just trying to help. So bro, kindly send in your CV. I have sent mine.

NB: If I get to know that OP is a fraudster, I will personally report it to the Mods.
Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by DeanOlamide(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
NairaMode:

Thank you for this. The benefit of sending your CV however far outweigh the risk you mentioned above if the job were to be true.
Like I always say, when you get interview invites first check them out on Google but never fail to apply for vacancies once you see one.

With regards to your points:

1) Use a very troublesome password for your email. This advice has been given over time. Note however that you should never put sensitive information in your email because there is always a risk that hackers would hack it no matter who you are.

2) We do get unsolicited text messages from our network providers and tons of other marketing companies so it does not really matter.

3) When they send you job offers you don't want and they are legit, forward it to those who need it. If it is not legit delete it. If you want to grace any of the interviews, do a search on Google.

I am just trying to help. So bro, kindly send in your CV. I have sent mine.

NB: If I get to know that OP is a fraudster, I will personally report it to the Mods.

Sorry aren't sending cos am not into that...... Just a roaming dude who try as much as possible to clear air.............. So to those who wanna send, Goodluck....
Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
DeanOlamide: ...........

Sorry aren't sending cos am not into that...... Just a roaming dude who try as much as possible to clear air.............. So to those who wanna send, Goodluck....

Roaming ke. Lol... It's okay bro.
I trust you are well.
How is life going with you?
Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by DeanOlamide(m): 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
NairaMode:

Roaming ke. Lol... It's okay bro.
I trust you are well.
How is life going with you?

My brother ......... As long as God is still on the throne..... I am well and able.......... Thanx and hope u good too?
Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
DeanOlamide: ........

My brother ......... As long as God is still on the throne..... I am well and able.......... Thanx and hope u good too?

Bro I dey o.
We dey push am.
.. But seriously life is kinda hard nowadays as against the time of our parents. Mhen, only tough people can survive the heat now.
I wish you well bro.
Stay positive.

1 Like

Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by solutiongroupt: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
DeanOlamide: Political Party recruiting? This is funny , I mean unheard of.......... Political Party I mean like PDP, CAN or APC Or LP.... You mean recruiting for what post? Ok Ok I have it now. Tout to create trouble, Steal ballot papers or murder opponent? I don't just get this.............. Well I no say make una no send CV oooooo @ Stealing na hobby and killing na part of am..... @Op you are a JOKE............

Airline use a recruiting agent to recruit for what? No position to indicates with, meaning just send ur CV and do u think you just submit CV in d name of submission without an appropriate target or purpose?

This is complete JOKE and I can tell you that it might look clean to you and others but am Sure there is something sinister about this ur job advert................

Help those that WISH to apply apply with this simple stuff.................... Your agency WEBSITE let them see what u are into and ur objectives as a recruiter........

There is nothing sinister about this,we are an agent and got lots of enquiry from companies both large and small,the ones you recognised and the ones you don't,relying on us to recruit for them.

Sometimes we as an agent usually ask the companies the post or what department they needed people to occupy and most time they told us that any candidate we presented can occupy any available department and what they just needed is recommendation.

Listen my friend,we also know that lots of things are happening in this country and we are making sure we handle everything we posted with care and I will like to let you know that most political parties employed nothing less than 10,000 people to work for them during seasons like this and does not have anything to do with thugry or whatever you called it.

We usually announced open day for people to come over themself and submit their cv but we usually received more than 10,000 applicant,our office are usually jampacked and we discovered people using this to defraud this applicant in the name of helping them even without me or any of our staffs knowing but the culprit claimed to be our staff,collecting money from the applicant.

This is why we only ask applicant to send cv and we also refuse to drop phone no due to lots disturbance and many pleading and promise to offer big amount of money.

We will follow due process and contact the lucky applicant.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by DeanOlamide(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
solutiongroupt:

There is nothing sinister about this,we are an agent and got lots of enquiry from companies both large and small,the ones you recognised and the ones you don't,relying on us to recruit for them.

Sometimes we as an agent usually ask the companies the post or what department they needed people to occupy and most time they told us that any candidate we presented can occupy any available department and what they just needed is recommendation.

Listen my friend,we also know that lots of things are happening in this country and we are making sure we handle everything we posted with care and I will like to let you know that most political parties employed nothing less than 10,000 people to work for them during seasons like this and does not have anything to do with thugry or whatever you called it.

We usually announced open day for people to come over themself and submit their cv but we usually received more than 10,000 applicant,our office are usually jampacked and we discovered people using this to defraud this applicant in the name of helping them even without me or any of our staffs knowing but the culprit claimed to be our staff,collecting money from the applicant.

This is why we only ask applicant to send cv and we also refuse to drop phone no due to lots disturbance and many pleading and promise to offer big amount of money.

We will follow due process and contact the lucky applicant.

God bless Nigeria

I still insist you Drop your WEBSITE and your Company details.............. Your long Epistle didn't give the focus cos as far as we all know you must have a website..... An address @least ur prospective employees should know...... Another thing @least one or two of ur client won't be bad for us all to know and as for Political Parties employing I will tell u that u are 100% lieing........... I mean u are lieing that ur client won't let u know what position u are helping them to get people...... U are lieing....... Sorry to say, you are a bad person cos all u said render u null and void and makes u a serious suspect.................................... Like I will say please whoever that want to send CV should do that......................
Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by DeanOlamide(m): 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
@ Op is this Yours?

Business / Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).
by solutiongroupt: 7:04pm On Sep 08

Sorry house just to help here and good luck on ur stakes...4
different reputable airline company is massively
recruiting..if interested send an email with your cv to
( easydelieveryconsultancy@gmail.com ) but note,you must
be healthy and able to travel at any time.
2nd: A political party needed a group of youngmen and
ladies to work for the party and the job will only last for just
6 month which means from now to the end of the election
and surely attract good salary but maybe renewed
depending on your luck after the 6 months offer..email:
( easydelieveryconsultancy@gmail.com )
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

by solutiongroupt: 8:39am On Sep 06
Anyone with yesterday jackpot result please
Thanks

by solutiongroupt: 5:29pm On Sep 05
Bonanza Sara: 46-36 Two sure
Perm with: 09-90-54-45
Lobatan
Jawonsi-Agba Awo
Mago ooooooo
(0) (o
Re: Airlines Company And Political Party Massive Recruitment by CBNIM: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
DeanOlamide: @ Op is this Yours?

by solutiongroupt: 7:04pm On Sep 08

Sorry house just to help here and good luck on ur stakes...4
different reputable airline company is massively
recruiting..if interested send an email with your cv to
( easydelieveryconsultancy@gmail.com ) but note,you must
be healthy and able to travel at any time.
2nd: A political party needed a group of youngmen and
ladies to work for the party and the job will only last for just
6 month which means from now to the end of the election
and surely attract good salary but maybe renewed
depending on your luck after the 6 months offer..email:
( easydelieveryconsultancy@gmail.com )

by solutiongroupt: 8:39am On Sep 06
Anyone with yesterday jackpot result please
Thanks

by solutiongroupt: 5:29pm On Sep 05
Bonanza Sara: 46-36 Two sure
Perm with: 09-90-54-45
Lobatan
Jawonsi-Agba Awo
Mago ooooooo
(0) (o

@op, busted busted busted! grin grin grin grin grin
Naija! everybody is busy looking for whom to scam!

@Olamide, good one! Bravo!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Graduate Assistants At Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka / Trainers Wanted / NIS Successful Candidates List Released - Check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.