Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Saints Of God-let Meet Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saints Of God-let Meet Here (744 Views)

Misconceptions You Should Clear Of Your Mind As Saints Of God / Patron Saints Of Christendom or Pagan Saints Of Rome / If You Died, Why Should God Let You Into Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saints Of God-let Meet Here by Olusanya333(m): 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
We are One in Christ Jesus. Glory be to The Father,Son and the Holy Ghost who have made it possible for us to be one big family of God.
By the Grace of God this Thread will be a place where saints of God talk,relate and share as One Big Family.On this thread we are going to do the following
-Teachings(By anybody)
-Admonishion
-Exhortation
-Prayer request
-Relate with each other
-Devotion
-Bible Quotation
-And more
So i open this thread in the Name of the Father and of the Son,and of the Holy ghost. Since we are one body in Christ i invite you all who are in the Five minesterial gift of Christ. Whether you be an Apostle,Prophet,Evangelist,Pastor orTeacher.Whether you have Revelational gift,Power gift or Gift of singin. All of you i invite to make this a sucess,Therefore its an honour to invite;
Boye94(m), Kinkynature(f), adetayoonas, ebankole, emmyskies(m), styno22(m), yosmen, Gaidenk(m), slimmy05(m), REDDEVILS1(m), kokkoma, kevoh(m), dreyjacs(f), zbone, pgiddy(m), ihedinobi2, bumea(f), happybrother, twitterng, jayloyexten(m), Cheriepet, usermane(m), Krystalxxx(f), Dammiesugar(f), Lordsonempire(m), Bigbello(m), mikkybrick, detholar7(m), shininglite(m), igbasco, AYODEJI94(m), blezdem, chioma134, Barywhyte(m), Kojochyke(m), raphael1234, nnofaith, danarchy(m), Rilwayne001, sammybrainy(m), typicaltemi(f), grampian, nwekesimon68, sleemtobz, plentykola(m), kengeorge2013, DanjaNinja(m), chrmn1, Timlewis, nikdam, Novelle, biolite(m), Preceedo(m), donem(m), Anilove25, LastOkpaBender, abbsilurd, youngpascal(m), dik11(m), aaronson(m), Bobby4090, Gombs(m), spear007(m), Bettybold(f), tenagra(f), Ochibaisik(m), kepstone, farud(f), francis247(m), Shinelle(f), LaconicINC(m), Hydronium, teema22(f), ogunaofor, CHADASHU, spydken(m), penny01502, AdekunleSegun(m), TooLateToFail, Processor01, alozie77(m), syahboy(m), alameenLM(m), Wuse, drgeorge1(m), UIA04(f), Pajawiri, Kei144(m), Samwilsonz, bekkiben(f), EKSamuel(m), greeatest, Morkavictor, GoodBoi1(m), Bimcious(f), osaroodion(m), romi, Amadioha123(m), mazaje(m), Xriss, kliffo(m), lanrefront1(m), nnamdiugwu(m), sbaks, tommylee(m)Lorlaahlozz(f)PrincessB1, Funbii(f), egopersonified(f), Babe2sure(f), farano(f), Ollybarbie219(f), Sexipea(f), nawaooo, Kachisbarbie(f), zleemshaddy(f), vhickky(f).
If your name is not on this list please do you know you are important as the more important on this thread. Thanks and God bless

2 Likes

Re: Saints Of God-let Meet Here by DanjaNinja(m): 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
Olusanya333: We are One in Christ Jesus. Glory be to The Father,Son and the Holy Ghost who have made it possible for us to be one big family of God.
By the Grace of God this Thread will be a place where saints of God talk,relate and share as One Big Family.On this thread we are going to do the following
-Teachings(By anybody)
-Admonishion
-Exhortation
-Prayer request
-Relate with each other
-Devotion
-Bible Quotation
-And more
So i open this thread in the Name of the Father and of the Son,and of the Holy ghost. Since we are one body in Christ i invite you all who are in the Five minesterial gift of Christ. Whether you be an Apostle,Prophet,Evangelist,Pastor orTeacher.Whether you have Revelational gift,Power gift or Gift of singin. All of you i invite to make this a sucess,Therefore its an honour to invite;
Boye94(m), Kinkynature(f), adetayoonas, ebankole, emmyskies(m), styno22(m), yosmen, Gaidenk(m), slimmy05(m), REDDEVILS1(m), kokkoma, kevoh(m), dreyjacs(f), zbone, pgiddy(m), ihedinobi2, bumea(f), happybrother, twitterng, jayloyexten(m), Cheriepet, usermane(m), Krystalxxx(f), Dammiesugar(f), Lordsonempire(m), Bigbello(m), mikkybrick, detholar7(m), shininglite(m), igbasco, AYODEJI94(m), blezdem, chioma134, Barywhyte(m), Kojochyke(m), raphael1234, nnofaith, danarchy(m), Rilwayne001, sammybrainy(m), typicaltemi(f), grampian, nwekesimon68, sleemtobz, plentykola(m), kengeorge2013, DanjaNinja(m), chrmn1, Timlewis, nikdam, Novelle, biolite(m), Preceedo(m), donem(m), Anilove25, LastOkpaBender, abbsilurd, youngpascal(m), dik11(m), aaronson(m), Bobby4090, Gombs(m), spear007(m), Bettybold(f), tenagra(f), Ochibaisik(m), kepstone, farud(f), francis247(m), Shinelle(f), LaconicINC(m), Hydronium, teema22(f), ogunaofor, CHADASHU, spydken(m), penny01502, AdekunleSegun(m), TooLateToFail, Processor01, alozie77(m), syahboy(m), alameenLM(m), Wuse, drgeorge1(m), UIA04(f), Pajawiri, Kei144(m), Samwilsonz, bekkiben(f), EKSamuel(m), greeatest, Morkavictor, GoodBoi1(m), Bimcious(f), osaroodion(m), romi, Amadioha123(m), mazaje(m), Xriss, kliffo(m), lanrefront1(m), nnamdiugwu(m), sbaks, tommylee(m)Lorlaahlozz(f)PrincessB1, Funbii(f), egopersonified(f), Babe2sure(f), farano(f), Ollybarbie219(f), Sexipea(f), nawaooo, Kachisbarbie(f), zleemshaddy(f), vhickky(f).
If your name is not on this list please do you know you are important as the more important on this thread. Thanks and God bless

Pls, with all due respect, dont QUOTE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Saints Of God-let Meet Here by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
DanjaNinja:

Pls, with all due respect, dont QUOTE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
grin
Re: Saints Of God-let Meet Here by DanjaNinja(m): 1:05am On Sep 10, 2014
Sexipea: grin

grin... wink....
Re: Saints Of God-let Meet Here by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 10, 2014
let us make a thread where we pray for people.we ask them to write their names,full addresses and prayer requests.then we pray for them.what do you think@olusanya
Re: Saints Of God-let Meet Here by Olusanya333(m): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dux01: let us make a thread where we pray for people.we ask them to write their names,full addresses and prayer requests.then we pray for them.what do you think@olusanya
Its perfect,kindly create the thread.
Re: Saints Of God-let Meet Here by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dux01: let us make a thread where we pray for people.we ask them to write their names,full addresses and prayer requests.then we pray for them.what do you think@olusanya
what a suggestion?? sad grin grin grin
Re: Saints Of God-let Meet Here by Olusanya333(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Saints Of God-let Meet Here by Olusanya333(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
God bless you for that suggestion@Dux01 .Lets keep it coming in as one Big Family of God.

1 Like

Re: Saints Of God-let Meet Here by Olusanya333(m): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2014
"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God" Romans 12:2
Re: Saints Of God-let Meet Here by shaneroberts26: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2014
Olusanya333: "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God" Romans 12:2
Man deceiving himself since BC
Re: Saints Of God-let Meet Here by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2014
@dux01 What do you want to do with people's addresses?? Or do you think GOD doesn't know where they live? I smell something else sad smh grin GOD save us from............ @op pray for Nigeria instead. I tell you, if you pray for Nigeria, a lot of things will work well for even the "common man"
Re: Saints Of God-let Meet Here by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
sbaks: @dux01 What do you want to do with people's addresses?? Or do you think GOD doesn't know where they live? I smell something else sad smh grin GOD save us from............ @op pray for Nigeria instead. I tell you, if you pray for Nigeria, a lot of things will work well for even the "common man"
Re: Saints Of God-let Meet Here by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dux01: well,nothing i just thought it was necessary.God knows i have no evil intention.
toh! But I think address was too far 'na abi?' Especially on a site like this one where so many people prefer to be ANONYMOUS. GOD Bless you brother! And I'm sorry! I thought you were one of those........ smiley
Re: Saints Of God-let Meet Here by PrincessB1(f): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nyc thread plz there should be no derailment

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Nets Joins British Authorities In Hushing Muslim Sex Abuse Scandal / Annoying Ways Churches Go About Making Money. / Four Killed In Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.