Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Human Race Is Develop From Monkeys True Or False - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Human Race Is Develop From Monkeys True Or False (530 Views)

How The Monkeys Confirm A Vir/g*n (photo) / The Human Race Story(funny) / The Monkeys Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human Race Is Develop From Monkeys True Or False by Emmanko(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
A girl asked her mother,How did the human race come about? The mother said,God made Adam and Eve;they had children and so all man kind are made.

A few days later the girl asked his father the same question. The father answered and said “ Many years ago there were monkeys and we developed from them.”

The girl is confused now and went to his mother and said “Mum , how is it possible that you told me human race is created by God, and dad said we developed from monkeys?The mother answered,

“Well,my dear it is very simple. I told you the origin of my side of the family and your father told you about his own too

The question now is that if you are in the girl's position which side we you fall to?
Re: Human Race Is Develop From Monkeys True Or False by shakrullah(m): 6:28am On Sep 09, 2014
Lol
omo na mother side ooooo

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Mtn Data @ Cheap Price / Gone Fishin' / Follow Me On Instagram Ameen_amz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.