Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Become A Forum Owner And Administrator In 1 Week And Generate Unending Cash! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Become A Forum Owner And Administrator In 1 Week And Generate Unending Cash! (998 Views)

LONDON BALES - Second Hand Clothes Shoes Bags - Landing In 1 Week / How To Drive Down Your Business Costs And Generate More Revenue / Trade Forex Without Putting Money And Generate Huge Profit Now: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Forum Owner And Administrator In 1 Week And Generate Unending Cash! by toluaddy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2008
Have you ever craved to start and grow your own forum like the likes of Seun Osewa of nairaland.com, Akin Alabi of alabiforum.com, Iyabo Oyawale of naijanetwarriors.com, Oluwafisayo Akinlolu of cyberbreakthroughs.com/forum, Paul Oghoghorie of centreformoneymaking.com/forums, and Tolulope Adeyemi of forum.webiznow.com?

Then your prayers are finally answered and your requests are being fulfilled right now.

As one of my end-of-the-year specials, I have vowed to help only 20 people become a proud owner of their own money-making forum and begin earning unending streams of cash in a short while from now.

One vital thing about forums and discussion boards is that they require time and patience to grow, but once they are well up and running, you are spot on FOR LIFE. As they instantly and continuously transform into your very own marketing vehicle for your chosen niches and cut your marketing expenses to absolute zero. Your own forum when fully grown will also drive your products sales into overdrive.

Plus the unending AdSense cheques that will be mailed to you monthly for as long as the forum is online.

What Must I Provide In Order To Own My Own Forum Making Money For Me Round The Clock?
See you don't have to be a guru, nor an expert in your field to put up your own money-making forum. You only need your brain and the followings:

1.) Choose your niche niche i.e. the market segment you want your forum to concentrate on e.g. affiliate marketing, internet marketing, marriage, books, business, exportation and importation or general forum like: nairaland.com

2.) Choose a domain name related to your niche e.g. if you choose affiliate marketing niche, your domain would be something like: www. affiliateboard .com, www. affiliateforums .com, e.t.c. Likewise, if you decide to go general, a domain like: www. forumplanet .com would be appropriate.
NB: You may add your firstname or lastname to your desired domain name to make it unique!

What I, Tolulope Adeyemi, Will Provide You!
In addition to installing a free, top-notch, world famous forum software of your choice from the available list, viz: phpBB, SMF, VBulletin, e.t.c., I will also be providing all these:

I) Integrating Google AdSense Into Your Baby Forum
II) Professional, Highly Flexible And Overly Spacious Business-Class Web Hosting With My Web Host Company (100% Owned By Me) Included FREE For Your 1st Year.
See Concise Features Of Your Package Below:
- 1,000MB Disk Space (1GB Web Space)
- 80,000MB Bandwidth (80GB Monthly Transfer). This can accommodate not less than 800,000 visitors to your site monthly without exceeding your bandwidth limits.
- 100 Email Accounts (e.g you@yourdomain.com, yourfriend@yourdomain.com)
- 100 Email Forwarders
- 100 Autoresponders
- 2 Domains (You Can Host 2 Different .com, .net, .org, e.t.c. sites in 1 Single Account)
- 10 Sub-Domains
- 5 MySQL Databases
- 5 PostGRE Databases
- PHP 4, PHP 5 and Perl Support
- CPanel 11.0
- Fantastico Deluxe (With Over 25+ Push-Button, 3-Clicks-Install CMS and Scripts)
- FREE Website Builder (Stop paying N250, Get it free!)
- Over 200+ Breathetaking Web Templates
- 99.9% Site Uptime (Never Experience Downtime)
- Everything Other Nigeria Web Host Reseller Companies Sell To You, I'll Give Them To You FREE OF CHARGE As Long As You Stay Signed Up
- And Lots More, (There Are Loads Of Other Giveaways).

Apart From My Money-Making Forum, What Else Can I Do With The Extra Web Space and Bandwidth? You can:
+ Start Your Own Niche Content Sites like: EzineArticles.com
+ Host Your Own WordPress Blogs and Enjoy Freedom Plus Flexibility
+ Start Your Own AdSense Niches Empire
+ Start Your Own Affiliate Program Marketing Empire
+ Host All Your Resale Rights Products and Their Sales Pages
+ Host Your Own Business/Company Website
+ And Lots More,

So How Much Will All These Cost Me and How Do I Sign Up?
In as much as I am not going to give all these away for free, I am not also going to charge you an arm and a leg to set these all up for you.

You are not going to pay N50,000 for this because most folks can not afford this. No you are not going to pay N40,000! Possibly, N30,000 would do justice and make us both happy. But no you won't even pay half that amount N17,000? Nope not even N15,000.

Pay only N13,500 for the entire package viz: Professional Hosting, Domain Name, Software Installation plus AdSense Integration costs respectively.

To lock your position, simply reply to this thread and then, follow the following simple process outlined below to claim your spot before the 20 spots are all snapped up: Pay N13,500 at:

Bank Name: Any Branch Of Intercontinental Bank PLC Nationwide
Account Name: Tolulope O. Adeyemi
Account Number: 0153-001-00000-2408
Account Type: Current Account

After payment, please visit http://www.webiznow.com/contact and provide me with every detail on the teller (this process is required for proper payment verification and record keeping purposes). I'll create your live web host account myself and create all the needed database, upload files and test the forum before declaring it live.

Important Notification: Please be informed that this offer closes [u]Friday 7th November, 2008.
Thanks.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact my helpdesk at http://www.webiznow.com/contact or most preferred, hop to my forum @ http://forum.webiznow.com and ask your questions. Doing this will benefit others who might have similar questions to ask. Or use the info below to speak with me asap. That's it. Thanks.

To Your Forum Success Unlimited and Profits Unrestricted,
Tolulope Adeyemi
Founder, www.WebizNow.com
[email]toluaddy@ymail.com[/email]

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Earn Online,show Me How? / DUVETS From USA @ Wholesale Prices! Get Your Xmas Gifts Ready!! / Stainless Steel Rails...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.