Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed (4948 Views)

Super Clean Regd 2010 Toyota Venza @3.6m...top Of The Range..SOLD! / SOLD!!!Toyota Camry (neat And Newly Regd) 2010 Upgraded @ N1.850m / SOLD-----Clean/ Regd 2010 Toyota Venza (bought Brand New) @ N4.8m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by chucky234(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2014
Available for sale is a super clean 2010 VIP GMC Yukon Denali, same Armoured SUV used by the US government.
Armoured GMC Yukon
Denali Specifications:
- Perimeter armoring of
passenger compartment (roof and
Vertical surfaces: glass,
firewall, doors, pillars,
quarter panels, ballistic
overlaps, rear bulkhead,
etc.) to provide
protection against
7.62mm, 308
Winchester FMJ
ammunition, in
accordance with NIJ
Standard 0108.01 Level
3 and/or CEN 1063 Level
B6
- Floor of the vehicle is
armored to withstand
the blast and shrapnel
from 2 x DM51
grenades detonated
simultaneously.
- All window/door
apertures overlapped, with bullet catchers in the door window area.
- Vehicle Battery and
Electronic Module
protection
- Fuel tank protection
- Passenger door hinges
mounting points reinforced to prevent the door from sagging and deformation of the
door pillars.
- Door travel retainers.
- The materials used in
the construction of the
vehicle is of the
highest quality, and
tested in accordance with the ballistic protection levels specified.
Ballistic Glass
- OE style curved
ballistic glass (wind
screen, passenger
doors), providing the
level of protection CEN 1063 B6
- Concealed ballistic flat
glass modules installed
in rear quarter panels
and rear bulkhead,
providing the level of
protection CEN 1063 B6
- Anti-spall layer on all
glass Interior
- Original interior panels
modified as necessary, and reinstalled to
maintain vehicle’s
original appearance
- Overlaps, windshield
frame, rear bulkhead re-upholstered using the highest quality materials and
craftsmanship, matching OEM colors
and quality as close as
possible.
- OEM air conditioning
and heater vents remain operable
Additional Items
- Suspension reinforced
as necessary to
support the weight of
the armor, Runflat
devices, Operable
driver’s window
Navigation system
9 passengers and boasts plenty of cargo room for hauling .

Automatic Transmission, Air Bags,
Air Conditioning, Alloy
Wheels, Cruise Control,
Fog Lamps, Heated
Seats, Keyless Entry,
Power Locks, Power
Mirrors, Power
Steering, Power
Windows, Running
Boards, Tilt Steering
and more!
Entertainment:
Multi compact disc
player
DVD player

Customised loud
speakers.
NEW PRICE: N12m
Old Price: N16m (slightly negotiable).
Call 08024403817 or chuckcollinse@gmail.com

Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by chucky234(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2014
Pics

Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by chucky234(m): 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
available
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by chucky234(m): 6:27am On Sep 10, 2014
Available
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by chucky234(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
Negotiable
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by chucky234(m): 9:02am On Sep 11, 2014
Cut price
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by chucky234(m): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
Keep the calls coming
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by chucky234(m): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2014
Best offer takes it, keep the calls coming
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by Adeemman: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
MACHINE !!!
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by chucky234(m): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Adeemman: MACHINE !!!
True talk
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by chucky234(m): 7:16am On Sep 13, 2014
Refer buyer and earn 300k, dont miss this offer
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by chucky234(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
Waiting for the lucky buyer
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by chucky234(m): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Available
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by ceo003: 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
chucky234 you are a thief . a bullet proof + bomb proof 2010 suv for 14m ? why so cheap? i suspect a scam here . festac boys at work.
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by chucky234(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
ceo003: chucky234 you are a thief . a bullet proof + bomb proof 2010 suv for 14m ? why so cheap? i suspect a scam here . festac boys at work.
Ignorance they say is a serious disease, the SUV is on ground for inspection at Chimabel Car showroom along 2nd Avenue.
It is a registered SUV, if you cant afford it then crawl back into your cave.
You can save yourself further embarrassment by finding out the value of this SUV in the US car market, tok is about $74k in the US, thats if your dumb brain can figure out the equivalent in Naira.
Next time check my record on NL before spewing trash on my thread, discombobulated clod.
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by ceo003: 7:41am On Sep 15, 2014
its you and your whole family that are dumb and have the ignorance disease not me . you are a stupid thief . you people probably stole this vehicle . how can you sell bullet proof plus bomb proof suv for 14m ?
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by chucky234(m): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2014
ceo003: its you and your whole family that are dumb and have the ignorance disease not me . you are a stupid thief . you people probably stole this vehicle . how can you sell bullet proof plus bomb proof suv for 14m ?
You are way dumber than I gave you credit for, what a circus clod.
First of all confirm the value of the toks then me how much I'm supposed to sell registered one, there are registered armoured Landcruiser and G-wagon going for N18m and N20m respectively on NL.
Armoured GMC Denali cost $74,000(N11,500,000), add shipping and clearing then tell me how much the tok should be in Nigeria market.
If you have nothing to do with your time I pity your wretched life, chronic imbec¡le.
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by chucky234(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2014
Available for inspection
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by ceo003: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2014
chucky234: Available for inspection
what is available
its you and your parents that are imbeciles and mentally retarded and not me you thief.
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by chucky234(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2014
ceo003:
what is available
its you and your parents that are imbeciles and mentally retarded and not me you thief.
You are mentally derailed, sensible people with cash have been coming for inspection.
I have gone through your NL profile and discovered that you are a nobody who want to sell a stolen 08 Camry for N1.7m.
I put address on my post for prospective buyers to see and inspect what they intend buying, but your dull brain cannot figure that out being the birdbrain you are.

1 Like

Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by ceo003: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2014
chucky234: You are mentally derailed, sensible with cash have been coming for inspection.
I have gone through your NL profile and discovered that you are a nobody who want to sell a stolen 08 Camry for N1.7m.
I put address on my post for prospective buyers to see and inspect what they intend buying, but your dull brain cannot figure that out being the birdbrain you are.
its you and your parents that are the ones with dull brain not me . you are a liar and a thief no one is checking for your stolen vehicle.
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by chucky234(m): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2014
ceo003:
its you and your parents that are the ones with dull brain not me . you are a liar and a thief no one is checking for your stolen vehicle.
And you think bullet proof cars are easily stolen Camry, your posts shows you are nothing but a brainless clod.
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by ceo003: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2014
its you and your parents that are brainless clods not me . thief
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by chucky234(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2014
ceo003: its you and your parents that are brainless clods not me . thief
I'm well known by many on NL and done deals successfully here for 6 whole years with no single complain from anyone, unlike a renounced thief like you. My car is open to the public for inspection but certainly not to a generating set hawker like you, wretched goon.
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by manitobor(m): 11:12am On Sep 15, 2014
ceo003: its you and your parents that are brainless clods not me . thief

Mr man wetin dey worry you sef? Why are you making unfounded accusations against the Op? You haven't gone to inspect the car and no tangible evidence affirm your claim, yet you assume its stolen or a scam. You even started off by using abusive language and calling the seller a thief. This is a really silly and irresponsible behaviour you're displaying here. What do you hope to gain from this? Please if you've no reason to back your claims just shut it. It's clear such a car is way outta your league.

4 Likes

Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by chucky234(m): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2014
manitobor:

Mr man wetin dey worry you sef? Why are you making unfounded accusations against the Op? You haven't gone to inspect the car and no tangible evidence affirm your claim, yet you assume its stolen or a scam. You even started off by using abusive language and calling the seller a thief. This is a really silly and irresponsible behaviour you're displaying here. What do you hope to gain from this? Please if you've no reason to back your claims just shut it. It's clear such a car is way outta your league.
Thank you bro.
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by mikeywise(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
ceo003:
i wonder why a scammer is the first to call someone else names.
mr man, u once advertised a generator here on nairaland, instead of using the pix of the generator, u stole a picture from a site online.
evidence:
https://www.nairaland.com/1862411/uk-used-generator-8kva-generator

please remove that log in your eyes.
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by chucky234(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
mikeywise:
mr man, u once advertised a generator here on nairaland, instead of using the pix of the generator, u stole a picture from a site online.
evidence:

Hahaha he is trying to use my ad to cover up his dubious record.
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by chucky234(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
Available
Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by coolsegun2002: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dats why I don't like comment option on Nairaland sumtimes...I just don't blame pple that Dat refuse to place price on their advert..they simply ask u to call...this is the kinda tackle they wanna avoid...u post price of car that's seems high to viewers they call u a thief...if it's cheap they call u scammer......na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
mikeywise:
evidence:

Guy's suffering from mad cow syndrome. lol

1 Like

Re: Barely Used Regd 2010 Vip Bullet Proof GMC Denali (US govt. Spec)Price Slashed by chucky234(m): 7:26am On Sep 19, 2014
A

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SOLD! Clean Registered 2005 Camry In Abuja..4 Plugs,low Mileage..780k / 05/06 Toyota camry used. 03/04 Honda Accord Eod Toks. 03/04 Toyota Camry Toks / 2008 Model Benz C300 4matic Toks Selling Cheap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.