Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,002 members, 7,956,718 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church (6504 Views)

Yvonne Nelson's Outfit Today... Photo..hit Or Miss / Yvonne Nelson's Outfit To Chaseforever 's Album Launch / Photos: Yvonne Nelson's Outfit To Channel 0's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by irokoteam5: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2014
*LOL* the wig though…. Yvonne Nelson wore this tight sexy blue gown to church yesterday , Many of her fans slammed her for going to raw in church but as for me personally, i don’t see anything wrong with the simple and decent dress.. Do you think the dress is too indecent for church service?

SEE MORE.. http://www./2014/09/checkout-yvonne-nelsons-outfit-to-church.html

http://www./2014/09/checkout-yvonne-nelsons-outfit-to-church.html

Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2014
smh... what's wrong with what she's wearing. she look cute... Wonder how people think sha
Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by Kunleskey(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2014
She make sense ke...so she dey go church..
Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2014
The gown is nice
Would have even loved it more if it was very short
Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by Airforce1(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2014
Dis one no go church to worship god

Na pastor she go seduce

1 Like

Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by nwaobitex: 10:32am On Sep 09, 2014
cute
Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by modeller(f): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2014
Haba, diz dress is prefectly ok, not too short and not too long, it's not her fault that she has a sexy body dat can show off any dress she wears. Thumbs up girl
Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by hatux: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2014
modeller: Haba, diz dress is prefectly ok, not too short and not too long, it's not her fault that she has a sexy body dat can show off any dress she wears. Thumbs up girl
Sure she's got it... @ bolded' flaunt yours too nah, abi why you dey hide?
Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by chimerase2: 11:35am On Sep 09, 2014
Kunleskey: She make sense ke...so she dey go church..
no na ile kewu she dey go undecided
Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by judys17(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2014
Firstly her dress is ok, inshort its supreb,secondly I wonder why we human's like judging others,why must үσυ use one's outward signs tø judge? She is an artress,she takes it as profession and she is very good at it, just because she is slutty and naughty in movie doesn't mean that she is like that in reality,even if she does it in reality,its good and I like it for her taking or acceptin her flaw as a human being who is a sinner and imperfect,all sins αяє ∂ ѕαмє,you make ℓσνє privately and she makes her's publicly both αяє sin......αм her type,I do sin and I do go tø church.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by priscaoge(f): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
I love everything about her n her outfit! She's cute n that blue gown is beautiful...Y do people criticise good things even when d truth is glaring? What's wrong with her outfit? Mstchewwww amebo 5koboundecided
Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by Janeify(f): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
What's decent there..the dress is too short to enter aholy place.her head is not covered...truth hurts

1 Like

Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by Kunleskey(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
chimerase2: no na ile kewu she dey go undecided
y can't send her to herbalist.mstcheeew
Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
priscaoge: I love everything about her n her outfit! She's cute n that blue gown is beautiful...Y do people criticise good things even when d truth is glaring? What's wrong with her outfit? Mstchewwww amebo 5koboundecided
Me too. I'm still waiting for the pics of the outfit they don't like...bc I see nothing wrong in this one here.
Peeps be pretending since the days of John the baptist...
Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by fairygeh(f): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
I would also totally wear that dress to church.its decent enough,what exactly is indecent there? It's not like yvone has big breasts that's popping out of that dress neither does she have big ukwu that's struggling to tear off that gown,so to me it's very okay.we don't need to appear all holy holy before God knows we are serving him. Some hypocrites tho
Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by priscaoge(f): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Me too. I'm still waiting for the pics of the outfit they don't like...bc I see nothing wrong in this one here.
Peeps be pretending since the days of John the baptist...
I swear people can criticise eeeh. Just wondering what's wrong with d dress. If she's revealing her selling points they will talk,now she's well dressed yet they still dissundecidedundecided mstchew

Lmaocheesycheesycheesy@*Peeps be pretending since d days of John the baptist*grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by DollyParton1(f): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
I want that blue dress she is wearing. Beautiful!!!!.
Whether it is decent for church or mosque or even shrine, e no concern me.
Ko kan mi, ko de kan aye.
Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by icebebe(f): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
Even wen she's decently dressed,dey still see fault, Humans
Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by kreamidiva(f): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
Simple and nice dress. Suits her perfectly.
Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by bankyblue(m): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
I WAS THINKING SHE WAS NAKED *HISS*
Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by uniben101(m): 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
1,she dey go church?
2,how e take concern me?
3,why stupid thread come full nairaland nowadays?
Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
folly65:
The gown is nice
Would have even loved it more if it was very short
where u wan meh e reach, toto? angry

1 Like

Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
priscaoge:
I swear people can criticise eeeh. Just wondering what's wrong with d dress. If she's revealing her selling points they will talk,now she's well dressed yet they still dissundecidedundecided mstchew

Lmaocheesycheesycheesy@*Peeps be pretending since d days of John the baptist*grin
My dear, that's how they pretend o. I have this friend that was always against ma love for short skirts, say I should start dressing the part, babe this babe married last dec, if you see the kind bum short she dey wear now ehn...fear dey catch me sef.
Her defence now is that her husband likes it, did she bother to know if ma own likes it...leave humans.
Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by priscaoge(f): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
My dear, that's how they pretend o. I have this friend that was always against ma love for short skirts, say I should start dressing the part, babe this babe married last dec, if you see the kind bum short she dey wear now ehn...fear dey catch me sef.
Her defence now is that her husband likes it, did she bother to know if ma own likes it...leave humans.
Can U imagine. Some girls are funny seriously,she's too quick to judge u without knowing if ur Hubby likes it as well. Instead of her to admire ur outfit n how good u look,she will be busy running her mouth. It's worst where ladies are. When I was in school,I do sell original Brazilian/Mongolian/Caribbean hair. So one girl in my dept was admiring d one I fixed one day,she asked me how much I bought it that she likes it n will like to buy,I told her d price n that I sell them as well(Thinking that she will buy ooo). Babe d girl shout,say God 4bid that she can't spend such amount on 'common' weave,bla bla bla. The next Semester,she came to school with one Fake tangled Remy hair 8" she fixed,Omo I asked her watsup she started blabling,finally she bought d fake weave 4 8600 for just 8"+Fake...People can pretend eeeh. Mstchew
Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
priscaoge:
Can U imagine. Some girls are funny seriously,she's too quick to judge u without knowing if ur Hubby likes it as well. Instead of her to admire ur outfit n how good u look,she will be busy running her mouth. It's worst where ladies are. When I was in school,I do sell original Brazilian/Mongolian/Caribbean hair. So one girl in my dept was admiring d one I fixed one day,she asked me how much I bought it that she likes it n will like to buy,I told her d price n that I sell them as well(Thinking that she will buy ooo). Babe d girl shout,say God 4bid that she can't spend such amount on 'common' weave,bla bla bla. The next Semester,she came to school with one Fake tangled Remy hair 8" she fixed,Omo I asked her watsup she started blabling,finally she bought d fake weave 4 8600 for just 8"+Fake...People can pretend eeeh. Mstchew
Lol...shun babes. our problem is much.
Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by tpia1: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by tpia1: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by morefire: 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
HHHHHHHHHH
tpia1:
Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by itstpia1: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by itstpia1: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church by itstpia1: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Writer Yetunde Oduwole Puts Her Massive Boobs On Display #ON ELECTION DAY / Kylie Jenner Looks Different Without Makeup And Extention / Yoruba Girl Completley Breaks The Internet With Her Unclad Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.