Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Benita Okojie! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Benita Okojie! (2010 Views)

Mercy Johnson-okojie Vs Tonto Dikeh: Who Is A Better Actress? / Benita Iyere / Benita Iyere Okojie: Young Gospel Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benita Okojie! by MeGaStReEt: 1:04am On Oct 30, 2008
Its been a very long time since i heard anything about this Pretty Artiste [BENITA OKOJIE] 'til last week when i was opportuned to pick up her new album, [I hope its a new album, though i hV not heard any of the song before] for those of us who might not kno her, Benita Okojie is a Gospel artiste, she use to sing in Benin language, but her new album consist of both Yoruba, Urhobo and of couse benin language.

She sang OSEMUDIAMENT and the likes some years back

She is very lovely and looking more prettier and matured

IF YOU HAVE HER NAME ALBUM " UNLIMITED JESUS" let me know what you think about it, i have listen to it and i love WE OSE AND UNLIMITED JESUS, i can't get enough of this particular song Unlimited Jesus

Re: Benita Okojie! by suze(f): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2008
whao shes grown to become a pretty lady. she did both tv and billboard advert for caprisonne recently

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited & Commercial Free Nigerian Music Radio Station On Blackberry / Naeto C Calls Mom, In Show Of Shame! / May D – Chapter One [album Cover + Track Listing + Free Tracks]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.