Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Are You Experienced In Data-driven Websites Using Php/mysql? Then Contact Us. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You Experienced In Data-driven Websites Using Php/mysql? Then Contact Us. (705 Views)

Design Database Driven Websites & Android Mobile Apps No Coding Skill Required / Are You Experienced In Data-driven Websites Using PHP/MSQL? Then Contact Us. / Writing A Time Based Expiration Script Or Function Using Php And Mysql (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Experienced In Data-driven Websites Using Php/mysql? Then Contact Us. by smsjiffy: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2014
Hello,
I handle website consulting services and right now my hands are a bit full and i need an experienced freelance PHP developer who has handled data-driven websites before to work with me on one or two projects.

If you are interested and wants to be part of the arrangement, mail me to info@digidats.com. contact numb: 08186989196.

smsjiffy
Re: Are You Experienced In Data-driven Websites Using Php/mysql? Then Contact Us. by fernandezray: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hello People,My name is Raymond Amoo Fernandez, How are you doing,I don't talk much, but all I have to say is that i have come today to help my fellow Nigerians out..... It has come to my notice that THOUSANDS of Paypal Accounts are being LIMITED Daily...... And the funniest thing is that 2 of my accounts got Limited..... So that made me to do lots of research and practise for like Six Months cos I had like $2000 in the accounts..... So where I'm going is that I have gotten a LASTING solution to ANY ACCOUNT BEING LIMITED.... So All u av to do is Just to pay a sum of 2000 naira.... I REPEAT.... Just 2000naira.... This is just a promo sale.... I usually sell the ebook for 5000 but I'm alarmed at the rate of account being limited per day so this is my own way of helping fellow Nigerians........ pls pay to

UBA
AMOO RAYMOND FERNANDEZ

so after paying the money pls send the following info to this number..... 08141934526
RESTORE YOUR PAYPAL
YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR EMAIL
AMOUNT YOU PAID
DATE YOU PAID

send it to 08141934526

........ After receiving the message I will send the download link to your EMAIL.....

PLS DO NOT REPRODUCE THE FILE IN ANY WAY..... PLS

And This offer is only available for the next 30 days after this publication..... After that the price goes up to just 4000 ..... so pls act fast.........

Pls for Complaints and Questions
pls call @ 08141934526
Re: Are You Experienced In Data-driven Websites Using Php/mysql? Then Contact Us. by smsjiffy: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
fernandezray: Hello People,My name is Raymond Amoo Fernandez, How are you doing,I don't talk much, but all I have to say is that i have come today to help my fellow Nigerians out..... It has come to my notice that THOUSANDS of Paypal Accounts are being LIMITED Daily...... And the funniest thing is that 2 of my accounts got Limited..... So that made me to do lots of research and practise for like Six Months cos I had like $2000 in the accounts..... So where I'm going is that I have gotten a LASTING solution to ANY ACCOUNT BEING LIMITED.... So All u av to do is Just to pay a sum of 2000 naira.... I REPEAT.... Just 2000naira.... This is just a promo sale.... I usually sell the ebook for 5000 but I'm alarmed at the rate of account being limited per day so this is my own way of helping fellow Nigerians........ pls pay to

UBA
AMOO RAYMOND FERNANDEZ

so after paying the money pls send the following info to this number..... 08141934526
RESTORE YOUR PAYPAL
YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR EMAIL
AMOUNT YOU PAID
DATE YOU PAID

send it to 08141934526

........ After receiving the message I will send the download link to your EMAIL.....

PLS DO NOT REPRODUCE THE FILE IN ANY WAY..... PLS

And This offer is only available for the next 30 days after this publication..... After that the price goes up to just 4000 ..... so pls act fast.........

Pls for Complaints and Questions
pls call @ 08141934526
why didnt you open ur post separately instead of coming to post on another person's post?
Re: Are You Experienced In Data-driven Websites Using Php/mysql? Then Contact Us. by jabless(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
We develop website for our clients all over nationwide. Contact number:07034635234. Email:gimcomputernetwork@hotmail.com
Re: Are You Experienced In Data-driven Websites Using Php/mysql? Then Contact Us. by IamGodzilla: 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
08069790405/jide_tade@yahoo.com/2A9E95C8

(1) (Reply)

Things To Consider While Hiring A Web Developer / I Want To Move My Domain To Another Host / Is Your Bulk SMS Portal Running On Jeema Component?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.