Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Ebola Virus Vs Zmap: Nigeria Doctors Reject September 22nd Schools Resumption... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Virus Vs Zmap: Nigeria Doctors Reject September 22nd Schools Resumption... (1039 Views)

Ebola: Doctors Reject Sept 22 Schools’ Resumption Date. / EBOLA VIRUS: Nigerian Doctors Reject Sept 22nd Schools Resumption Date / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Virus Vs Zmap: Nigeria Doctors Reject September 22nd Schools Resumption... by usibabag: 11:53am On Sep 09, 2014
According to news report the Nigerian Medical Association, NMA, has rejected the Monday September 22nd resumption directive given by FG to all Primary and Secondary schools due to the Ebola outbreak.... Continue here http://www./2014/09/ebola-virus-vs-zmap-nigeria-doctors.html
Re: Ebola Virus Vs Zmap: Nigeria Doctors Reject September 22nd Schools Resumption... by whatsmyname(m): 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
That date is not realistic. And if they go ahead nevertheless, my son will not resume with them and I will advise smart parents to do the same. As far as I am concerned, better safe than sorry in a country where the government cares less for its citizens and has no proactive measure on how to tackle the virus. This is the height of insensitivity of the government. Parents should keep in mind that the politicians' children are schooling abroad; can they be bothered?
Re: Ebola Virus Vs Zmap: Nigeria Doctors Reject September 22nd Schools Resumption... by halfcurrent(m): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
This is going to be the first wrong step government is about to take on this fight against EVD, and it's all borne out of selfishness and lobbying by powerful private school owners. There is no other justification whatsoever.

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Treats Ebola With HIV Drug In Liberia -- Seemingly Successfully: CNN / How Do You Deal With Depression? / Help, My Eye Is Infected With Apollo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.