Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

The True Spirit Of Lagos...? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The True Spirit Of Lagos...? (602 Views)

The True Story Behind St Valentine- Saint Of Love / 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) / Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The True Spirit Of Lagos...? by bornagain1509(f): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
I never expected this but it happened and the feeling was great.
I went to Ikeja to do some stuffs so i got to a point where i had to cross. I then saw the zebra crossing and at that point i remembered what our comedians are always saying that it doesn't work here in Nigeria so i decided to test it. Behold, a black jeep was coming and he stopped and asked me to cross.At first i was not sure but he actually waited for me. I ran to the other side out of habit since that is what am used to.

But, he actually waited. The zebra crossing is actually working. This means we still have some sane people here in lagos.

I do not plan to try it with the 'danfo' drivers any time soon anyway.

Lagos is really working. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The True Spirit Of Lagos...? by lirusehn(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
The driver is a moffokin PLAYER undecided

(1) (Reply)

“i’m A Fan, But He Doesn’t Like Me” - Davido Talks About Wizkid To Olisa Adibua / Is Death Penalty The Best Penalty? / Boko Haram’s Capture Of Mubi: Fear Grips Yola Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.