Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Clean Golf 4, Auto, Leather And A/C For Just 420k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean Golf 4, Auto, Leather And A/C For Just 420k (1594 Views)

very clean Golf 4 AUTO For Sale - N470k / abuja selling 880K , Clean Honda EOD, AC, Auto, Leather / Honda Civic 07 Fabric Used: 1.35m/vw Golf 4 Auto Used: 650k!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Golf 4, Auto, Leather And A/C For Just 420k by CreamyAutos(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
clean golf 4, auto, leather and A/C for just 420k.

Auto,
Leather seats,
A/C but need gas,
Sound engine and gear,
Alloy rims,
2 doors and loots more.
Buy and drive.

Price: 420k

Call Mr. Osas on 09091527061.

For this car and any other car of your choice u can call us for a good deal.

Re: Clean Golf 4, Auto, Leather And A/C For Just 420k by rattlesnake(m): 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
I prefer golp 2
Re: Clean Golf 4, Auto, Leather And A/C For Just 420k by jam04(m): 6:42am On Sep 10, 2014
Where is the location? 350k serious buyer
Re: Clean Golf 4, Auto, Leather And A/C For Just 420k by CreamyAutos(m): 6:53am On Sep 10, 2014
jam04: Where is the location? 350k serious buyer

Call for enquiries.
Re: Clean Golf 4, Auto, Leather And A/C For Just 420k by CreamyAutos(m): 7:59am On Sep 10, 2014
Up for serious buyer
Re: Clean Golf 4, Auto, Leather And A/C For Just 420k by CreamyAutos(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2014
Still available for a lucky buyer
Re: Clean Golf 4, Auto, Leather And A/C For Just 420k by CreamyAutos(m): 7:50am On Sep 12, 2014
Buy me
Re: Clean Golf 4, Auto, Leather And A/C For Just 420k by CreamyAutos(m): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2014
Still available
Re: Clean Golf 4, Auto, Leather And A/C For Just 420k by tintoberry: 12:43am On Sep 14, 2014
Boss #360k
Re: Clean Golf 4, Auto, Leather And A/C For Just 420k by CreamyAutos(m): 5:56am On Sep 14, 2014
tintoberry: Boss #360k

Pls I don't like people writing amount here, I won't reply any again.

Serious buyers should call 09091527061.
Re: Clean Golf 4, Auto, Leather And A/C For Just 420k by omicron(m): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2014
CreamyAutos:

Pls I don't like people writing amount here, I won't reply any again.

Serious buyers should call 09091527061.
Be a serious seller first before asking for a serious buyer.

How could you have said the quoted above, as if you bought credit for people.

You are the seller. You NEED buyers. Buyers don't NEED you. Why? Because there are a milllion other sellers like you.
Re: Clean Golf 4, Auto, Leather And A/C For Just 420k by CreamyAutos(m): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2014
omicron: Be a serious seller first before asking for a serious buyer.

How could you have said the quoted above, as if you bought credit for people.

You are the seller. You NEED buyers. Buyers don't NEED you. Why? Because there are a milllion other sellers like you.

U are not a dealer here and won't understand what I mean, some people would just write price here but in the real sense they are not interest in the advertised car.

We know serious buyers, they don't normally write on threads, when they see what they like they call to enquire about car like if any issue with the car, ask of location and bargain if they choose to.

Why will somebody wants to buy a car and don't make enquires before bargaining in thread? U are not a dealer here so u won't understand what I meant. This has let some dealers to stop putting any asking price on their advert but to call them for any enquiry.

Though if it is location or want to know if there are things to fix I normally answer but I don't bargain on threads.

BOTTOM LINE: some people don't want to buy, they just want to ridicule the thread.

3 Likes

Re: Clean Golf 4, Auto, Leather And A/C For Just 420k by omicron(m): 8:19am On Sep 14, 2014
CreamyAutos:

U are not a dealer here and won't understand what I mean, some people would just write price here but in the real sense they are not interest in the advertised car.

We know serious buyers, they don't normally write on threads, when they see what they like they call to enquire about car like if any issue with the car, ask of location and bargain if they choose to.

Why will somebody wants to buy a car and don't make enquires before bargaining in thread? U are not a dealer here so u won't understand what I meant. This has let some dealers to stop putting any asking price on their advert but to call them for any enquiry.

Though if it is location or want to know if there are things to fix I normally answer but I don't bargain on threads.

BOTTOM LINE: some people don't want to buy, they just want to ridicule the thread.
then just ignore them like many dealers do
Re: Clean Golf 4, Auto, Leather And A/C For Just 420k by born2boink(m): 8:43am On Sep 14, 2014
CreamyAutos:

that is market for you, not all those who price must pay, but some people could be monitoring their comment, just be yourself, a joker may comment, a mad person may comment and if you keep by-passing them, you won't know when the serious one will comes in.

1 Like

Re: Clean Golf 4, Auto, Leather And A/C For Just 420k by CreamyAutos(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sweet ride don't miss it
Re: Clean Golf 4, Auto, Leather And A/C For Just 420k by CreamyAutos(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2014
Buy me

(1) (Reply)

Registered Clean Hyundai XG30 For Sale / 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 / Confirmed, 2015 Is The Last Year Of The Nissan Xterra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.