Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa (1783 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by nora544: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
he is a charlatan a fraudster and he is not a real man of god. there is a youtube video from him and that shows how he make his miracles and that is a fake. He want only money to have a good life.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by Thecustodian(m): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
nifison: l want to be part of this movement. thank you.
@ nifson, can you handle challenges...? Because being part of of the movement like i understand , and all through my studies on Dr. Fireman, it reviews that the Man of God has suffered several challenges and allegations. So @ nifison can you stand it..? Not just saying it!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by Thecustodian(m): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
nora544: he is a charlatan a fraudster and he is not a real man of god. there is a youtube video from him and that shows how he make his miracles and that is a fake. He want only money to have a good life.
@ Nora544, while do you speak so ill of an Anointed servant of God. If is fake as you are painting him, while are the world looking for him for help, and while are miracles taking place. Can white people be fooled...? Certainly not! May God forgive you Nora544...

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by nora544: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Thecustodian: @ Nora544, while do you speak so ill of an Anointed servant of God. If is fake as you are painting him, while are the world looking for him for help, and while are miracles taking place. Can white people be fooled...? Certainly not! May God forgive you Nora544...

I see a documentation from a black nigerinan about him and about how he make his miracles and askink his followers if they wanta masserati car when I know this people dinot know what this is for a car is very bad.

He was telling this journalist that Jesus was a very rich man and that he has much money, sorry that is not tru that is herensy sorry that I have to tell you this.

He is a normal preacher not more.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by kevoh(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
nora544:

I see a documentation from a black nigerinan about him and about how he make his miracles and askink his followers if they wanta masserati car when I know this people dinot know what this is for a car is very bad.

He was telling this journalist that Jesus was a very rich man and that he has much money, sorry that is not tru that is heresy sorry that I have to tell you this.

He is a normal preacher not more.

I am just laughing grin . 86% of those who commented on this thread so far are Fireman and his disciples. Guess Fireman has increased the number of his disciples on Nairaland tongue . There were a handful of them back then (taskgirl and co). Anyone wise enough will understand what this thread is all about. cheesy

Nora, I know they will pretend as if they have not seen the video (with the Journalist guy in dreadlocks) and do not know that their Fireman is a complete fraud.

Thecustodian: Can white people be fooled...?
Shot yourself in the foot here Bro, all in a bid to prove a falsehood. Let's ask those 9ja yahoo yahoo boys who FOOL WHITE FOLKS daily this particular question.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by cashiebanks: 4:19am On Sep 16, 2014
Wow, this man looks good. Why do people even critisize him? I like his suit
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by pstmcm: 4:22am On Sep 16, 2014
If you hate fireman, you hate salvation! You hate God,so all you haters beware!!!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by cashiebanks: 4:25am On Sep 16, 2014
I think its too risky criticising a man of God until you insult him. It's safer to just admire what you like in him and covet that thing in your life. Good things are good no matter who is with it.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by cashiebanks: 4:43am On Sep 16, 2014
after all we dont know for sure which man of God is real of fake. Many critised T.B Joshua but were the first to collect his free bags of rice,salt etc. Human are so hypocritical. So for me, he's a man of God, like many other men of God i know until you prove other wise.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by pstmcm: 4:47am On Sep 16, 2014
Pls I will like to know when he will be in the country, update me
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by pstmcm: 5:36am On Sep 16, 2014
I strongly believe that those who critisize this man don't know him cos my former pastor told me that they said he is occultist,but I've come to discover that he is in a dimension of God's power that most men of God know nothing about
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by pstmcm: 5:58am On Sep 16, 2014
People without anointing call people of anointing occultist,hear the truth,the devil is not scared of Church of good music, cos he was a choirmaster, nor a teaching church cos he knows the Bible more than them,he's not scared of a comedy Church cos he is lie himself,the devil is only scared of the anointing cos only anointing can break the yoke he placed on you, and that's why he is after men of the ANOINTING!!!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by lanrefront1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
pstmcm: I strongly believe that those who critisize this man don't know him cos my former pastor told me that they said he is occultist,but I've come to discover that he is in a dimension of God's power that most men of God know nothing about

The man is a fraud and messenger of Satan. Say what you like, or even hand your life over to him on a platter of gold....na u know.....

......but if also on the lowdown, and you just too just dey chop your own, that one go still better....

.....but if you truly believe that you've met one Messiah, then I'm truly sorry for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Biblical To Pray For Peace In The Endtime? / 5 Christian Teachings That Needs To Be Abolished / Based On Practice, Christianity Is Still The Hope For Mankind!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.