Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

Which Tribe In Nigeria Loves Partying The Most? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Tribe In Nigeria Loves Partying The Most? (928 Views)

Meet The Ofoni People Of Bayelsa, The Only Urhobo Tribe In Bayelsa / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Largest Population? / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Loves Partying The Most? by joshbouy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Yoruba....friendship day party,proposal day
party,rship day party,-pregnant day party,born day
party,life day party,birthday party,marriage,naming
ceremony,evryday party.. Party party party
cause I grew up in the slums of Lagos and I can't count How many times parties are been held in my environs by mostly the yoruba's cause it tends to infinity. But abeg which tribe in Nigeria loves partying the most
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Loves Partying The Most? by rawpadgin(m): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
u don already mention the tribe yet u still dey ask question
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Loves Partying The Most? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
The lov partyin more
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Loves Partying The Most? by DickDastardly(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Owambeying and peppersouping things.......life is too short joor!

(1) (Reply)

Glamour As Scores Of Ijebu Monarchs Welcome Ooni To Ijebuland / Indian Spiritual Temples And Other Crap / Live: Coronation Ceremony Of Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.