Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? (8127 Views)

How To Use Less Mobile Data On Your Android Or Iphone / Urgent Advise Infinx Zero 2 Nd Injoo Max 2 Plus Which Is Reliable In All Aspect / Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Wizcollifa(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
exxell: I keep on asking again; Does this phone ping Jesus? Will the iWatch tell me when Jesus is coming again? Does the bigger screen iPhone 6 plus of 250,000 naira have an inbuilt gym, washing machine and deep freezer? I know a lot of retards will come to scream "poverty mentality"... Only God knows if am poor. But my advice always hinges on the fact that I cant buy a phone o almost 300,000 when my neoghbour's children school wear are torn; when my grand ma in the village is struggling to survive.
gbam!
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
exxell: I keep on asking again; Does this phone ping Jesus? Will the iWatch tell me when Jesus is coming again? Does the bigger screen iPhone 6 plus of 250,000 naira have an inbuilt gym, washing machine and deep freezer? I know a lot of retards will come to scream "poverty mentality"... Only God knows if am poor. But my advice always hinges on the fact that I cant buy a phone o almost 300,000 when my neoghbour's children school wear are torn; when my grand ma in the village is struggling to survive.

Your ranting should go to BB Porsche isers. Not iphone 6
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by ewizard1: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Apple has shown they can be stupid for the whole world. Doing what they once promised not to. Imagine, they even put the power button on the side. Apple had to clone a normal android phone on this one.

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by ProsperUSA: 12:59am On Sep 13, 2014
Ok
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by dazekid(m): 7:19am On Sep 13, 2014
I had initially planned to buy the iphone 6 but now the 6plus is gonna be shaking boys rep like say money no reach na why we dey buy 6 and not plus.Still buy the 6 though smiley...Tumababa,what colors are you getting sir?
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2014
dazekid: I had initially planned to buy the iphone 6 but now the 6plus is gonna be shaking boys rep like say money no reach na why we dey buy 6 and not plus.Still buy the 6 though smiley...Tumababa,what colors are you getting sir?

One thing i know for sure. Apple wont be silly to sell 64gig iphone 6 and 16gig iphone 6plus at d same price. There must be a big hidden difference.

Anyway im personally buying 2 iphone 6 and 2 iphone 6plus. Both 16gig and gold. D pre-orders im getting are mainly 64gig n 128gig iphone 6plus.
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by dazekid(m): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2014
tumababa:

One thing i know for sure. Apple wont be silly to sell 64gig iphone 6 and 16gig iphone 6plus at d same price. There must be a big hidden difference.

Anyway im personally buying 2 iphone 6 and 2 iphone 6plus. Both 16gig and gold. D pre-orders im getting are mainly 64gig n 128gig iphone 6plus.

cool combo,I really don't know why apple would release both at the same time though,causing wahala for someody,I'm leaning towards buying 2 iphone 6's one 16gb and one 32gb,gold and silver though...I feel like it would be easier to resell if there is a variation in the models..
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2014
iphone 6
4.7 inches screen
16gig(150k),64gig(170k),128gig(190k)

6plus
5.5 inches screen
16gig(170k), 64gig(190k),128gig(210k)
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nostalgia21(m): 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
dazekid:

cool combo,I really don't know why apple would release both at the same time though,causing wahala for someody,I'm leaning towards buying 2 iphone 6's one 16gb and one 32gb,gold and silver though...I feel like it would be easier to resell if there is a variation in the models..
the iphone 6 doesn't have a 32gb variant and it pains me so much.. i'm actually using a 32gb 5s and was hoping to opt for the iphone 6 with the same memory size.. i'm a bit disappointed tho.
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nostalgia21:
the iphone 6 doesn't have a 32gb variant and it pains me so much.. i'm actually using a 32gb 5s and was hoping to opt for the iphone 6 with the same memory size.. i'm a bit disappointed tho.

yeah. but they are selling d 64gig at d price of 32gig
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nostalgia21(m): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
tumababa:

yeah. but they are selling d 64gig at d price of 32gig
Cool. Please tumababa when you get the iphone 6 try and give your own review here on NL.
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by samk2824: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nostalgia21:
Cool. Please tumababa when you get the iphone 6 try and give your own review here on NL.
i will try but to be honest, i no get money buy iphone 6 for personal use. say the truth and shame the devil cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by LordReed(m): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
oyewolestephen: my hand is not that small, I personally I just like. To operate a mobile phone with one hand

So I guess if you want an iPhone 6 the solution is to call Tim Cook and order an iPhone 6 4.5in special edition.
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nostalgia21(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
tumababa: i will try but to be honest, i no get money buy iphone 6 for personal use. say the truth and shame the devil cry cry cry
lol. me self no get the money. i'm only looking to buy mine next year but i'd sell my 5s first oo, then add some. more cash. cheesy
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nostalgia21:
lol. me self no get the money. i'm only looking to buy mine next year but i'd sell my 5s first oo, then add some. more cash. cheesy

Dats d normal way
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by dazekid(m): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
tumababa: i will try but to be honest, i no get money buy iphone 6 for personal use. say the truth and shame the devil cry cry cry

But tumababa,you be oga na...Anyways God will provide..
@nostalgia21,Yea you're right but 64gb comes with the normal 32gb price..Might make more sense to buy 64gb as the standard sha..make we dey see sha..
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Pathus2: 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Some nice phones you'll like are available. Click here to see their pictures and prices. Free home delivery and you Pay on delivery
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nostalgia21(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
dazekid:

But tumababa,you be oga na...Anyways God will provide..
@nostalgia21,Yea you're right but 64gb comes with the normal 32gb price..Might make more sense to buy 64gb as the standard sha..make we dey see sha..
na so sha.
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2014
My iphone 6 stock will be Available october 21st. Only 2 left. Others booked n deposited for.
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
this fake iphone 6 will soon flood the naija market. buyers beware....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zJAMNOFHDw
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nostalgia21(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
tumababa: this fake iphone 6 will soon flood the naija market. buyers beware....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zJAMNOFHDw
damn!. this guys are bad. Looks very similar it's just the plastic back instead of metal.
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2014
arriving this weekend
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by sogtek: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Apple Iphone: Apple Iphone 6 Review –many of its predecessors though. The display is 4.7-inch 1,344×750 IPS 326 Pixels per inch so it’s clear that iPhone will have the quality display. Apple iPhone 6 smartphone was launched in September 2014...for more details click the link below
http://www.sogtek.com/apple-iphone-apple-iphone-6-review/
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Bayoibee: 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hello pls anyone that wants to sell iPhone 6 or 6s with iOS version 9.1 or below I'm really interested thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Take Screen Shot On Tecno N3 / My Techno F7(phantom A) Screen Is Broken, How Much To Fix And Where.. / How To Do Your SIM Registration At Home With Your BVN Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.