Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 (9222 Views)

Honda Pilot 2003 For 980K (very Clean) / Selling This Volvo Lc70 Payloader price reduced to 3.5m In Phc / URGENT SALE: 2001 18 ft IVECO CARGO Truck (RHD) for 980k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 by megastu(m): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
embadee:
When i read your post the my first reaction was to lash at you, then on second thoughts i decided to try to understand why you would call someone you have never met in your live, never transacted any business with a greedy shy-luck (correct spelling is shylock- he's a fictional character in Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice not a lucky shy person) seller? Instinctively, i went through your recent posts, and in no time it dawned on me that I wasn't your first victim and I am certain i wont be your last. Since July 7, you have had 23 posts, 19 of which are in response to car ads, you offered 900k for a Honda 2007 advertised for 1.2M and told the seller he cant get a better offer,750k for a Camry 03 going for 920k, you told the seller to take it or leave it,900k for EOD 05 going for 1.3M,you advised the seller to grab your very juicy offer so as to increase his turnover, you offered a seller 1.2M for a Honda accord DOC 07 going for 1.8M after calling him a greedy punk. I could go on and on, come on what brand of car a you really looking to buy and what exactly is your budget? You cant go about calling people names just because they placed an ads on NL that you stumbled upon. To make matters worse you are just praying to make it past the screening stage of the UAC management trainee programme 2014, which easily translate to the fact that you can not afford any of the cars you tender silly bids for, at least not until you get the job, even when you do it will take a while before you can save up enough to move from that clumsy neighborhood where you cant afford to pay up service bills. Listen up dude, i never advertised an EX for the fact that i stated that the interior was fabric that's enough to tell even the dumbest that the car is an LX, which usually doesn't come with alloyed rims. The essence of this ad is for serious buyers to see enough to put a call through, after which they can come for inspection and subsequently close the deal. So fellas keep the calls coming.

Chisos!!!!! you finish this guy oh
Re: I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 by embadee(m): 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
Still Available
Re: I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 by usmarine(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
Still available
Re: I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 by embadee(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
Still selling
Re: I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 by embadee(m): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
usmarine:
Still available
Yes, very much available.
Re: I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 by embadee(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
Still available
Re: I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 by sybeooo: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
U are a big lie who will refuse 900 for eod and will still be here looking for someone to call him who

1 Like

Re: I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 by RoyalRoy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
sybeooo:
U are a big lie who will refuse 900 for eod and will still be here looking for someone to call him who

Lollz.

Happy Sales Op.

1 Like

Re: I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 by embadee(m): 7:20am On Nov 04, 2014
Still selling.
Re: I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 by Dadehmola: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2014
embadee:
When i read your post the my first reaction was to lash at you, then on second thoughts i decided to try to understand why you would call someone you have never met in your live, never transacted any business with a greedy shy-luck (correct spelling is shylock- he's a fictional character in Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice not a lucky shy person) seller? Instinctively, i went through your recent posts, and in no time it dawned on me that I wasn't your first victim and I am certain i wont be your last. Since July 7, you have had 23 posts, 19 of which are in response to car ads, you offered 900k for a Honda 2007 advertised for 1.2M and told the seller he cant get a better offer,750k for a Camry 03 going for 920k, you told the seller to take it or leave it,900k for EOD 05 going for 1.3M,you advised the seller to grab your very juicy offer so as to increase his turnover, you offered a seller 1.2M for a Honda accord DOC 07 going for 1.8M after calling him a greedy punk. I could go on and on, come on what brand of car a you really looking to buy and what exactly is your budget? You cant go about calling people names just because they placed an ads on NL that you stumbled upon. To make matters worse you are just praying to make it past the screening stage of the UAC management trainee programme 2014, which easily translate to the fact that you can not afford any of the cars you tender silly bids for, at least not until you get the job, even when you do it will take a while before you can save up enough to move from that clumsy neighborhood where you cant afford to pay up service bills. Listen up dude, i never advertised an EX for the fact that i stated that the interior was fabric that's enough to tell even the dumbest that the car is an LX, which usually doesn't come with alloyed rims. The essence of this ad is for serious buyers to see enough to put a call through, after which they can come for inspection and subsequently close the deal. So fellas keep the calls coming.

O boi see 21hit combo by subzero on night wolf.....200% damage!!!!
Re: I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 by embadee(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
Still selling
Re: I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 by kayjasper(f): 3:19am On Nov 18, 2014
I believe through your own thread you have learnt a thing or two about flexibility in marketing.

For your own sake, I told you back then to remove your caption 980k and not a cent less , but maybe its pride or some false believe in your product (car) which happens not to be the only one online here for sale, you refused!!

Once you got an offer of 900k and u said you refused. Does that sound like a good decision to you?
Now this car is still "available" after this long while.

Wish you happy sales though!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 by azpekuliar: 3:50am On Nov 18, 2014
embadee:

I only came here to read this post. cheesy
Re: I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 by embadee(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2014
Still available
Re: I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 by ataspray(m): 2:15am On Jan 01, 2016
is this sold?
hw much did u eventually sell for op? (if its sold that is)
Re: I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 by emergency2: 6:05am On Jan 01, 2016
I saw this post and I immediately took interest.

I doubt if he will sell the car for such a huge price. Not even to a naive person.

The probs started from the title.

Cheers
Re: I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 by lanrefront1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You are so damn right
The problem started right from the title
Re: I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 by kaffy4tope(m): 4:31am On Jan 02, 2016
O.P I called you didn't pick. Is this toy still available?
Re: I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 by GANDALF1(m): 10:45am On Jan 02, 2016
topendo:
you are greedy if you sell a 2004 accord Nigerian used vehicle beyond 850k.if the car is so good to you, why not keep it to yourself and stop your useless ranting.to educate prospective buyers so they don't get misguided, this shy-luck seller is selling a 2004 Honda accord LX model.the Tyre rims were replaced with the EX-L V6 full optioned model.the interiors of the vehicle sold him out.maybe you should have put an automatic moon roof, a 6 loader CD system and power controlled driver seat to have fooled me. none sense. angry

embadee:

SMACK DOWN
Re: I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 by heed101(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2016
GANDALF1:

SMACK DOWN
my nigga did literature review on tupendo. Combo to madantin
Re: I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 by ataspray(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
kayjasper:

Dude seems a bit arrogant with the way he carries on here. if you wanna sell you should leave your options open. instead you have put this caption 980k and not a cent less meaning even if I want to pay 950k i shouldnt bother to call you.

Or do you think you are then only one with a "used Honda Accord E.O.D for sale?

Not Cool At All.

See why you have been sitting all day by your phone? undecided
sometimes it can be a very very very very thin line between arrogance and confidence/self confidence. what d op exuded is the latter...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Top 10 Cars We’re Sad Will No Longer Come With Manual Transmissions / Registered 2013 Hilux with 2019 Facelift for N6.5m / A Nigerian Used 2008 Mazda Cx 7 For Sale....1.2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.