Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Apple Unveils The I Phone 6,I Phone 6 Plus And Apple Watch - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Apple Unveils The I Phone 6,I Phone 6 Plus And Apple Watch (664 Views)

Brand New and Used Gionee Smartphones. Check last post for updates / Iphone 6 Plus And Bb Porshe 9981 and bb Q10 / Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge plus duos,GALAXY Note 5 uk n new (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Unveils The I Phone 6,I Phone 6 Plus And Apple Watch by marleygab(m): 2:20am On Sep 10, 2014
Finally the i phone 6 is here and from what i've read about this device, its gonna be one heck of a phone. New A8 processor, New IOS 8, completely different design just to mention a few . . . . i even hear you can make payments with this thing by just touching the fingerprint sensor. . . . Damn!
The i Phone 6 has got a 4.7" display while the bigger brother the i Phone 6 Plus has got a 5.5" Display. but the exciting thing is that the price is gonna start from $199(yeah thats right) thats roughly like 35k in naira. if the info on their site is correct. apple fans are already drooling over this latest piece of tech which is supposed to start selling in like 19 september this year(thats 2014 in case you just emerged from a cave or something) read more here
http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/iphone-6-release-date-news-rumours-and-price
Re: Apple Unveils The I Phone 6,I Phone 6 Plus And Apple Watch by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 10, 2014
Most phones start at $199 in the us but u will be locked to a network and be on contract with them for 2 years. This means u won't be able to use any other Sim apart from the one u bought the phone with, and u pay contract fees every month. If u want to buy that phone off contract trust me its not less than $700.
Re: Apple Unveils The I Phone 6,I Phone 6 Plus And Apple Watch by Williamso(m): 3:05am On Sep 10, 2014
You think you are paying $199, but you're going to be paying a WHOLE lot more than that on contract fees...

*EDIT*

Iphone 6 starts at $649 for 16GB, $749 for 64GB and $849 for 128GB; while
Iphone 6+ starts at $749 for 16GB, $849 for 64GB and $949 for 128GB...

www.apple.com
Re: Apple Unveils The I Phone 6,I Phone 6 Plus And Apple Watch by aboyaji(m): 6:27am On Sep 10, 2014
kilode. Do the needful na. WHERE THE HELL IS THE PICTURE?

(1) (Reply)

A P4 Compaq Evo Deskstop Computer System Is 4 Sale 10k / A Facebook Fanpage With 15k+ Page For Sale @ Very Cheap Price / Gionee M2 Marathon Power, Affordable,advanced Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.