Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,152 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (1034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3581582 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
megawax8:
Matured minds shouldn't always result to insulting others as a defence mechanism when they begin to feel defeated.......I don't want to quote nobody as I was advised not to, but I'm just saying.
walahi those people were a great disappointment

someone suggested about political issues to b discussed today, she gave ha own opinion and all I could see was bashing here and there

agreed everyone have their field of study but those terms aren't that complicated that it isn't understandable but people just have to counter ha not constructively but destructively

rhema9898 I appreciate ur first post for the day
it was well said

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by megawax8: 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Owliver:
Deraling this thread has always been the tradition. If not that we'd probably still be in page 126. Seriously wink

Lol... That's true shaaa

But u can sabi hw to put salt and pepper on injury o with your constant 'ooooooooh my gawd' grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Luchiana1:
i no no werin concern u for my boomatter all ds days. U jst dey put mouth..Warn ya sef o
luchy na me o

e b like say u no remember me again

me wey b ur personal person
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
megawax8:

Lol... That's true shaaa

But u can sabi hw to put salt and pepper on injury o with your constant 'ooooooooh my gawd' grin

Looolz* na be to put salt ooh. Na just like *am surprised* grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by megawax8: 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
kingphilip:

someone suggested about political issues to b discussed today, she gave ha own opinion and all I could see was bashing here and there

agreed everyone have their field of study but those terms aren't that complicated that it isn't understandable but people just have to counter ha not constructively but destructively

it was well said
You've earned my respect just for understanding the scenario boss *I doff my hat*

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by megawax8: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Owliver:
Looolz* na be to put salt ooh. Na just like *am surprised* grin

Nothing does you.....u na bawz

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
megawax8:

You've earned my respect just for understanding the scenario boss *I doff my hat*
I disagree. Right from the first day she commented on this thread she started talking physics and blasting theories every where looolz* although mayb dammy's first reply conveyed some sort of insult but the campaign against her is not bad..... *washes hand** smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
megawax8:

This is the last time I am quoting you.

Words you say or use go a long way in telling the type of person you are. I am exceedingly disappointed at how hurriedly you insult both as a joke and when you are serious. Yes, it is a faceless forum and you can choose to use or say anything and not directly get punished. All you would have acheived is you believing you are a self acclaimed 'boss' in a faceless forum but there's more to life than all these. The earlier you figure this out, the faster you'd grow/mature.

This is thread for graduates I am sure. And I know to graduate from a university or higher institution as a whole, you have to have been found worthy in CHARACTER AND LEARNING.

Except yours is different though.

Note:I don't insult.
u really get sense
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
dammyllare:

Bribe ke?u know how I rep u now
U know u r d 1st lady I would woo on dis thread
That says a lot about ur person
U r 2 precious
Even owliver,erisegun n walexy would testify to it that I turned someone down who asked me to be ha e-boo
Now u r my one n only
Chop kiss
lols, I sight u bro, shey dat beauty babe,lols, Soso (soja), don take over nw ooo. Pinkie nah sharp and nice babe...buh, babatawa still loves her nah...abi pinkie, watin u talk?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by busyinks(f): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
kingphilip:
hey bae hw far with u
Am doing gud oo, onli observing the twist in d room grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Going well..
Just dis nysc signature dats pissing me off!
what's up with it
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
busyinks:

Am doing gud oo, onli observing the twist in d room grin
u no even say make u tell me Hi self

e no good o
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by megawax8: 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
Owliver:
I disagree. Right from the first day she commented on this thread she started talking physics and blasting theories every where looolz* although mayb dammy's first reply conveyed some sort of insult but the campaign against her is not bad..... *washes hand** smiley

I am not totally disagreeing with you o, but the right thing to do is move on if you don't understand ones post or means of posting instead of showing direct hate to the individual.

We all are on a different school of thought.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
sojas:

Is wrong to generalised or say most of the APC members are there for the money since most of them fund the party without the centre help.

I'll also disagree with you on the issue of APC been a 'hate' opposition. I don't think any opposition in any part of the world will be pating the ruling party on the back on every issues.

have they pat them on any issue before
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
kingphilip:

it was well said
u'r also a disppointment too.*smh*am not suprised
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
teebee22:
it was really showing anything dat prompts me to scan even when i changed it to scan signature but i used digital signature during reg. wat do i do now?
try scanning it instead of using the digital one
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
sleek98:

Hold up! Is it 4k or 3k? undecided
this was posted since last year before the reduction
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dammyllare(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
pinkiepetite:
na una sabi. or u guys thought I said I knew him coz I wanted d guy's attention ? I knw him for real
Dnt mind anyone oooo
Just face me and let's talk
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
dammyllare:

Dnt mind anyone oooo
Just face me and let's talk
aiit dear. yaff reply u. check
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
megawax8:

I am not totally disagreeing with you o, but the right thing to do is move on if you don't understand ones post or means of posting instead of showing direct hate to the individual.

We all are on a different school of thought.
Correct. But nobody hate her na. Thank God dami sef na physics student. As for pretty my boo I sure say na hot sun wey heat her dey make her vex. The rhemma girl just dey inlove with book grin good thing though
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
erisegun:
u'r also a disppointment too.*smh*am not suprised
Oooooooohw myyy gad!!!! sad
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dammyllare(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
pinkiepetite:
aiit dear. yaff reply u. check
My heart my heart......I knew it
My mind told me it would be that area
Ori yomi grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Owliver:
I meant disappointments and celebration. As per the mouth and edge wey APC and PDP get. Its rili interesting grin
I get u boss

hw we go take celebrate nw
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
kingphilip:
I get u boss

hw we go take celebrate nw
Anybody wey win we dey shayo dey go... But I'm voting against buhari sha... May the best rigger/party win grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Owliver:
iz allowed. As long as I get boo any other person fit infact change zone me sef.
make I kid zone u den
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
tolustx:

I expected u to say dat. I dnt expect u to gv in so easily but be sure I want d best 4 u and I wann ensure u get it.
U deserve d best. Don't u?
she really do deserve d best not one promiscuous Richy
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
Owliver:
You know say when old men talk to young ones finish na to chop kola. Na why I dey eat bitter kola grin
u don old zone urself o
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
teebee22:
i had used digital signature during reg do i still nid to scan? i feel it will be complicating d registration or wat do u tink.
check ur dash board If they say u signature is invalid please do rescan but If no warning forget about it
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
kingphilip:
u don old zone urself o
iz allowed na. I be pinkie granpa
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Pdizzle(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Owliver:
hmmmm *now mowlling my jombo size** mi o raye sad

Abeg if you go bring kush, i go follow you go your camp o
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
megawax8:
I'm so sorry if I derailed the thread a bit.

Guess the thread is back on track now.

Gracias!
u never derailed it

ur response was awesome unlike some others

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.