Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (1082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3538277 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
ijecks ijeoma nice picx
awesome upload

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ahmed4002:

you for just request for contact directly instead of asking.

that's why I like myself cheesy
choi* guy you are black mailing me. Abeg E never reach tha levo na
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dammyllare(m): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmm
Buhari winning on social media
GEj winning for ground
My swthrt
My honeypie pinkie,v missed u today oooo
Quick come make we continue unreserved love oo
Love u to d moon
29days to our groove

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Owliver:
choi* guy you are black mailing me. Abeg E never reach tha levo na

Lmao. to request someone contact from the House A15 has become blackmail.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
clans:
Hello, for the ladies in the house I was wondering, what's the best hair style to go to camp with, something which won't need combing, brushing and styling.I'm also considering the weather if it would be too hot, rainy or dusty perhaps. Also putting into consideration the length of time we would be staying in camp.. I'm thinking braids any other ideas??
Secondly are we allowed to fix our nails or not.. Thank you
u askd a lovely question, was asking one of my corper frndz awaitin her reply..but i was tinkin braids wld giv lots of stress especially during dose strenous workout @ d camp. Let me still scroll down incase person don answer ds question..
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
dammyllare:
Hmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmm
Buhari winning on social media
GEj winning for ground
My swthrt
My honeypie pinkie,v missed u today oooo
Quick come make we continue unreserved love oo
Love u to d moon
29days to our groove
smh*
Watching u in 3D*
God dey*
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sojas: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Owliver:
APC no wan let me hear oh. Even for bbm and facebook they don declare themselves winner. The thing kan tire me ooh.

If you haven't been taken it personal, no one would have been disturbing you. Anyway as someone said earlier, abracada abracada go soon happen. South/South and South East votes go soon outnumber SW, NW, NE and NC votes put together to give Jona the victory. Don't worry the skirmishes is on the way grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ogbenijhybo(m): 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Owliver:
APC no wan let me hear oh. Even for bbm and facebook they don declare themselves winner. The thing kan tire me ooh.

them no understand the game nii! but till Jega release him single
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
sojas:

If you haven't been taken it personal, no one would have been disturbing you. Anyway as someone said earlier, abracada abracada go soon happen. South/South and South East votes go soon outnumber SW, NW, NE and NC votes put together to give Jona the victory. Don't worry the skirmishes is on the way grin
we knw now* DIS IS NAIJA,whr anytin can happen*
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dammyllare(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
erisegun:
smh*
Watching u in 3D*
God dey*
cheesy all thanks to owliver oooo
She would still v bin afar
Thanks to her also
For not taken long
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
sojas:

. Dude wait abeg. PVC collected in kano, kaduna and katsina reach 10million grin I no fit shout. As usual ss and sE might even those 3states. GEJ rili tried in Southwest even lagos and ogun state which APC said they'll sweep loolz* but Make we wait for Jega.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ogbenijhybo:

them no understand the game nii! but till Jega release him single
hmmm the result go tight walahi. APC rili win online wella ooh. If only those chanting change voted it would have been better grin Looolz*
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
dammyllare:

cheesy all thanks to owliver oooo
She would still v bin afar
Thanks to her also
For not taken long
Watin I do?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ahmed4002:
where is leemah4u?

seems chidexSmokey and Electronzeez have kidnapped her

Such accusation is latent on presentation.

Even after denying several times there is nothing between you and leeman, you still go ahead to publicly defame myself and my boo.

You are pardone for this careless unttrances but you might not be lucky next time bro.

Its about time what you felt for leeman ooz completely.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
erisegun:
we knw now* DIS IS NAIJA,whr anytin can happen*
are you guys giving in to loss? Its too early for that na sad
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Lmao. to request someone contact from the House A15 has become blackmail.

Looolz *no comment lipsrsealed
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ogbenijhybo(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Owliver:
hmmm the result go tight walahi. APC rili win online wella ooh. If only those chanting change voted it would have been better grin Looolz*

I'm telling you, especially this Southwest, when you compare the number of registered citizens to those who vote here, you'll be astound
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Owliver:
are you guys giving in to loss? Its too early for that na sad
please!! We all knw hw desperate GEJ is*
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dammyllare(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
Owliver:
Watin I do?
Na u introduce ha to me now
Tell me make I wife am....
Now seeing every every....I know it wasn't a mistake
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by joyjoomla(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
ijecks:
im kul o

Gud to hear, n do hv a night of bliss.
Slp tight, dnt dream oo grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ogbenijhybo:

I'm telling you, especially this Southwest, when you compare the number of registered citizens to those who vote here, you'll be astound
like seriously. The northerners are more determined in politics. Trecking miles to vote under scorching sun in deserts risking their lives where boko haram dey. But here someone will shout change and still sit at home on an election day that happens ones in 4years. We are too lazy here rili. Na only twitter and FB and instagram we sabi. Its annoting rili. Ekiti not up to 40% of PVC collectors voted. Its sad
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
erisegun:
please!! We all knw hw desperate GEJ is*
buhari lost 3Election and still voting. I think he is more desperate than jonathan wink
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by clans(f): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Luchiana1:
u askd a lovely question, was asking one of my corper frndz awaitin her reply..but i was tinkin braids wld giv lots of stress especially during dose strenous workout @ d camp. Let me still scroll down incase person don answer ds question..
Thanks, thought so too, but feathers really short ones might be better.. Still get back to me please especially about the nails, I feel naked without them.. Thanks
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
dammyllare:

Na u introduce ha to me now
Tell me make I wife am....
Now seeing every every....I know it wasn't a mistake
oooh that. Huhuhuhuh iz nothing brother. Enjoy your marital life ehn igbadun le wa smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
clans:

Thanks, thought so too, but feathers really short ones might be better.. Still get back to me please especially about the nails, I feel naked without them.. Thanks

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
clans:

Unclad ??
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
clans:

funny geh..aah so u dey wear nails to cook to wash to evwytin..intewestin..yeah doing 'feathers' for camp sounds cool
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Owliver:
buhari lost 3Election and still voting. I think he is more desperate than jonathan wink
is dat ur defination of sum1 who's desperate?hw abt a GEJ u doesn't want to leave power*wot do we call dat*
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ogbenijhybo(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Owliver:
like seriously. The northerners are more determined in politics. Trecking miles to vote under scorching sun in deserts risking their lives where boko haram dey. But here someone will shout change and still sit at home on an election day that happens ones in 4years. We are too lazy here rili. Na only twitter and FB and instagram we sabi. Its annoting rili. Ekiti not up to 40% of PVC collectors voted. Its sad
my brother, I tire for this out tribe!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
See me here ooo, they can't kidnap me
Ahmed4002:
where is leemah4u?

seems chidexSmokey and Electronzeez have kidnapped her
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ogbenijhybo(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
Owliver:
my brother, I tire for this out tribe! it's only when we get instant benefits that we respond to things! longa throat
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Electronzeez:

Ask me again.

See ur yellow paw paw mouth
is good na afterall urs Is lik charcoal cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.