Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,447 members, 7,864,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3586466 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Dparagon(m): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
richybanky:

Already mailed Nysc since last week abt wat u said concerning registration cus i dont knw if we dat already registered for C14 will still have to register again, don't knw wat is delaying dem to reply my mail angry
Oga sodiqyinka abeg wetin we fit do concerning dis matter
There will be no need re registering again when the portals officially opens for prospective batch A15 since you've already done that. A lot of people registered including me while we were hoping for C14, but for one reason or the other we did not go. Thus, previous registration is still valid; unless when required to pay the supposed/compulsory 4k. If you're still having doubt, exercise patience for oga Sodiqyinka for more clarification and more info from NYSC on A15 when it opens.
Regards.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by noordean(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
tolustx:
It is better they make dat clear to us asap o. because I will not take any excuse to miss A'15 again. Or else, bomb neva start to blow for naija o.
shocked c boko
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Dparagon(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
packaging:
perhaps this confirms Feb 2015 batch A service
*searching for an electron microscope to read and interpret those infos to the thouse, but none*
Bro, pls zoom the image in parts, upload atleast 3 sections of that picture clearly for us to read the info contained in that letter. Or you can as well summarize it for us here. As in, re-packaging am well. Thanks once gain for that effort.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dparagon:

There will be no need re registering again when the portals officially opens for prospective batch A15 since you've already done that. A lot of people registered including me while we were hoping for C14, but for one reason or the other we did not go. Thus, previous registration is still valid; unless when required to pay the supposed/compulsory 4k. If you're still having doubt, exercise patience for oga Sodiqyinka for more clarification and more info from NYSC on A15 when it opens.
Regards.
Tanx bro for making it clear to me bt still have anoda question to ask u which my DOB was having small mistake like dat, d month and year was intact bt dere is a prob wit d day, do I have to purchase d Waec verification pin wen den open d portal or should I just leave it like dat?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
tolustx:
It is better they make dat clear to us asap o. because I will not take any excuse to miss A'15 again. Or else, bomb neva start to blow for naija o.
U wan join Militant or Boko Boys ni
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by noordean(m): 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Page one hundred and onety-one loading------------>
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
smilingjimmy:

Ok I wuldnt
ok ma ,hw is ya day goin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Dparagon(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
richybanky:

Tanx bro for making it clear to me bt still have anoda question to ask u which my DOB was having small mistake like dat, d month and year was intact bt dere is a prob wit d day, do I have to purchase d Waec verification pin wen den open d portal or should I just leave it like dat?
My oga richybanky, permit me to say 'you are problemless' Lol if at all their's anything like that. its just the 'day' that is altered. The most important thing is that it didn't affect the 'year of birth' which is more important. I don't think there will be any need buying any scratch card. I recalled back in C14 thread, Sadiqyinka in his words on advice to people having similar DOB issue (basically change in the 'day of birth), he usually say, you're on a safe side as far as it didn't covert your DOB overnight to 30 Lol. So relax ok but oga Sodiqyinka will soon be here for further clarification.
Best regards.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
richybanky:

U wan join Militant or Boko Boys ni
noordean:
shocked c boko
LoL. An hungry man they say, is an angry man. Desperation can give birth to anything my brodas. But me jst dey talk ni sha Ooº°˚˚°. I no dey 4 boko movie.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by smilingjimmy(f): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:

ok ma ,hw is ya day goin
Its goin vry fyn
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dparagon:

My oga richybanky, permit me to say 'you are problemless' Lol if at all their's anything like that. its just the 'day' that is altered. The most important thing is that it didn't affect the 'year of birth' which is more important. I don't think there will be any need buying any scratch card. I recalled back in C14 thread, Sadiqyinka in his words on advice to people having similar DOB issue (basically change in the 'day of birth), he usually say, you're on a safe side as far as it didn't covert your DOB overnight to 30 Lol. So relax ok but oga Sodiqyinka will soon be here for further clarification.
Best regards.

Lols... Tanx bro
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by johncreek: 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
When will the A15 online registration begin?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:
i caught the following smilingjimmy , Mazi12 , Desdola , rhema4real and ghsub doing ghostmode grin ,oya come and introduce ya sef na cheesy
Daniel ......public Administratn from Abia State Uni.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
rhema4real:
Abj n u ikengress? Lets chat up on whatsapp if u dnt mind
lag.. 08103470051
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
richybanky:

Hi pretty, u ar wlc to d house..
Gud morning, how was ur nite?
thank you! Just got connected and my nite was great
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
richybanky:

Lols.. Oga Sodiq, u ar sighted bro
Like how much Taraba state dey pay?
They pay doctors 98k.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
richybanky:

Already mailed Nysc since last week abt wat u said concerning registration cus i dont knw if we dat already registered for C14 will still have to register again, don't knw wat is delaying dem to reply my mail angry
Oga sodiqyinka abeg wetin we fit do concerning dis matter
You do not have to register again. Whats left is for ur school to.include you on d masterlist. Once that is done, your info will be verify n u shall be mobilize accordingly. The portal will open b4 21st this month. Cheers.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
tolustx:
Relax ya mind bro.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dparagon:

Regards.
You've said it all wink
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
richybanky:

Leave it like that. You will be mobilized even if d year changes. So far its not above 30. Cheers
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
richybanky:

I also av similiar issue.Month n Year intact,bt the day is 1st instead of 17th.while registering then,the person said it wldnt be a problem but honestly,I wld av to get the card and rectify it when the portal opens.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by olatunji390(m): 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dparagon:

Regards.

Bros, don't confuse people o. You will have to validate ur registration. During the process of filling registration form, u will see a question that says 'have u register before?'. That will be use to revalidate ur registration
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
chidexSmokey:

I also av similiar issue.Month n Year intact,bt the day is 1st instead of 17th.while registering then,the person said it wldnt be a problem but honestly,I wld av to get the card and rectify it when the portal opens.
No cause for alarm according to wat Oga at d top said cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
smilingjimmy:

Its goin vry fyn
aii take care

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Akerry(m): 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
sodiqyinka:
They pay doctors 98k.
chai! Y i no study Medicine for schgrin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
sodiqyinka:
They pay doctors 98k.
Osun dey pay 98k too
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
ABDamola:

OAU convocatn?

yes o
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
If NYSC no get time to do time table,make dem employ the service of able man like me to draw out the time table for dem na*already wv A4 paper,ruler,pencil and eraser*just waiting for DG to give the go ahead.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
lagmostkuit:
Chioma Blessing
Banking/finance
Abia state uni. Hello famz
ya welcome ,what should we offer you , grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
sheyman4phy:
If NYSC no get time to do time table,make dem employ the service of able man like me to draw out the time table for dem na*already wv A4 paper,ruler,pencil and eraser*just waiting for DG to give the go ahead.
lol ,shey na EPL fixtures
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
noordean:
11th too...what departmnt is dat?

mcb. Urs?
Sory 4late reply
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ABDamola(m): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
DamiEsan:

yes o

Let's go dia den!
Agric. Economics

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.