Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3539162 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Gazaliah(m): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dparagon:

You're welcome. I think you should just exercise patience so that our fellows from oyo state will briefly tell you how the state is. More also, you can visit/search for any NYSC Oyo State thread (esp recent threads & C14 house/members) where you'll meet with already serving corpers in the state. By so doing, they can answer all your fears, doubts and questions better including 'accommodation and cost of living'; which are also vital. But i feel the state is ok from what I've read from other Oyo nysc threads (Iseyin camp). Once again, welcome.

U are funny bro...Who else will know better than the son of the soilShe na corper wey jst go to serve in one area will know abt another area?In all ramification,oyo state is better than Lagos state if not for the Oppurtunity wey dey lagos..Had it been more companies were situated in Ibadan the wAy they are in Lagos ni,Ibadan will be preffered by most pple that need comfort..
Cheers
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Claroo(m): 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
Ansu
economics
Want to serve in Oyo
But want to know hw much d pay there n if d do pay?Need reply
Oyo State Allawee is 4k and everybody is nt entitled 2 it. Only Dos dat are serving in public skools and ministries are entitled to it. Some Local govt secretariat pay salary; ma LG pays 6K, to corpers serving wif dem. Ibadan is the most desired place to serve,but accomodation is quite expensive. Oda towns like Oyo Town and Ogbomosho is Ok too and accomodation is relatively cheap.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mayorsweet(m): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
oluyemisee:
Yemisi,graduated 2014 frm department of Hospitality mgt ,Kaduna polytecthnic.hoping to serve in osun or ogun state
Welcome to d house,Yemisi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by rmfunky(f): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
charley94:
AAU
computer-sci
Enugu/Akwaibom
greatest AAU student! Welcome †o †ђξ house bro..
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by charley94: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
rmfunky:
greatest AAU student! Welcome †o †ђξ house bro..
thanks babe, which dept?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Sambar(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
Samuel......Federal university of agriculture abeokuta........chemistry.....class of 2014........preferred location:akwa ibom,enugu nd benue state
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by rmfunky(f): 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
charley94:

thanks babe, which dept?
Ʊ welcome, Botany.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nikapetrelli(f): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dparagon:

You're welcome. I think you should just exercise patience so that our fellows from oyo state will briefly tell you how the state is. More also, you can visit/search for any NYSC Oyo State thread (esp recent threads & C14 house/members) where you'll meet with already serving corpers in the state. By so doing, they can answer all your fears, doubts and questions better including 'accommodation and cost of living'; which are also vital. But i feel the state is ok from what I've read from other Oyo nysc threads (Iseyin camp). Once again, welcome.
Tnks for ur answers,will go n search for d thread n learn more
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nikapetrelli(f): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Gazaliah:

Thank Allah say u said I should not wash u...I guess oyo state is not new to anybody in the southwest..
Everyting here is Cheap..Including cost of living..If u are posted to Ibarapa,saki,Aiyete,Idere,Tapa,Eruwa,lanlate,Fiditi,Igboora and all 7 Ibarapa's and Oke ogun area,u will enjoy better cos of the Hospitality of the People in the Area...
Bt if u are posted for ur Primary assignment in largest city in west africa,2nd largest city in Africa(Ibadan),then u will be exposed to variety of employment Oppurtunities.
Blieve me,the state is good.
If not because I school dia ni,I for serve dia bt I want see other part of othe ethnic group jooooor... Cheers
K, tnks for ur honest answers cos ave nt been there before n i do nt want to have regrets n suffer during my service year
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nikapetrelli(f): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Claroo:

Oyo State Allawee is 4k and everybody is nt entitled 2 it. Only Dos dat are serving in public skools and ministries are entitled to it. Some Local govt secretariat pay salary; ma LG pays 6K, to corpers serving wif dem. Ibadan is the most desired place to serve,but accomodation is quite expensive. Oda towns like Oyo Town and Ogbomosho is Ok too and accomodation is relatively cheap.
k,tnks for ur answers just ope d environment is developed n friendly cos i do nt want to suffer or have regrets during my service year
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by benebaby77: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
Ansu
economics
Want to serve in Oyo
But want to know hw much d pay there n if d do pay?Need reply

Another generous person turn stingy abi no wetin economics dey turn us to be that..... Ooh my gosh, I don forget nah laymen dey always call us the stingy or bah miser ones.... welikomu sister, it's good to know your major.

However, you will enjoy your service if you could do it Osun state. The state is more preferred to me than any state in Southwest but Lagos by dint of their hospitality towards, good pay (10K), low cost of living, constant electricity, easy to secure accommodation/free accommodation sef and what have you
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
Pls where are our akwa ibom kopas...abeg ah wan no everytin about akwa ibom.....e.g. Cost of living, cost of accomodation, how much the state government pay and every other relevants info.....am planning going there....thanks
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Claroo(m): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
k,tnks for ur answers just ope d environment is developed n friendly cos i do nt want to suffer or have regrets during my service year
The environment is developed and the people are friendly
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nikapetrelli(f): 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
benebaby77:

Another generous person turn stingy abi no wetin economics dey turn us to be that..... Ooh my gosh, I don forget nah laymen dey always call us the stingy or bah miser ones.... welikomu sister, it's good to know your major.

However, you will enjoy your service if you could do it Osun state. The state is more preferred to me than any state in Southwest but Lagos by dint of their hospitality towards, good pay (10K), low cost of living, constant electricity, easy to secure accommodation/free accommodation sef and what have you
Lol tell me more abt Osun hw much d pay n hw developed n friendly d environment is??
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Gazaliah(m): 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
K, tnks for ur honest answers cos ave nt been there before n i do nt want to have regrets n suffer during my service year

U can't suffer bt if u want to enjoy ursef to the fullest,go with enuf cash$$$$$$
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
jaylicioussss:
thanks love
ya welcome,hope you had fun
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Kingemmy01(m): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
My people, out of 13 items featured on the A15 time table, two s out. 11 more items to go. 103days to camp...

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by charley94: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
rmfunky:
Ʊ welcome, Botany.
same faculty(fns)
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by rmfunky(f): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
charley94:

same faculty(fns)
yea Ʊ right!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by charley94: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
rmfunky:
yea Ʊ right!
nice meeting u,so what's the name
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mrPero(m): 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
Walexsammy:
Pls where are our akwa ibom kopas...abeg ah wan no everytin about akwa ibom.....e.g. Cost of living, cost of accomodation, how much the state government pay and every other relevants info.....am planning going there....thanks

Akwa pays 10k

Transport is very cheap

Accommodation is a lil bit on the high side especially in uyo the capital

If you really Wana enjoy stay in the capital... oda towns wey mak sense small abak, ikot ekpene, eket n a few odas

Food cost small

I kno all diz coz m from der.......
Am A15 otondo inwaiting
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Enasdan(m): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
oluyemisee:
Yemisi,graduated 2014 frm department of Hospitality mgt ,Kaduna polytecthnic.hoping to serve in osun or ogun state
welcome my fellow spider
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
mrPero:

Akwa pays 10k

Transport is very cheap

Accommodation is a lil bit on the high side especially in uyo the capital

If you really Wana enjoy stay in the capital... oda towns wey mak sense small abak, ikot ekpene, eket n a few odas

Food cost small

I kno all diz coz m from der.......
Am A15 otondo inwaiting
....thanks bro, I really appreciate, chai..u dnt no hw happy I am nw. Buh wanna ask something, I'll like to run some programs with NIIT, have checked their locations in akwa ibom online, one @ eket opposite prison off liverpool road, and anoda @ udosen uko street. Off oron road, Uyo, since ure from there and base on the questions I asked earlier, wia will u prefer me go?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by obami007(m): 12:12am On Jan 24, 2015
Abeg my fellow unique uniport students,,,,I heard dat d senate has released d final list dat will b submitted to nysc,,,,u can all go to d students affairs department to check ur name on their board,,,,my name is der
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mrPero(m): 12:14am On Jan 24, 2015
Walexsammy:
....thanks bro, I really appreciate, chai..u dnt no hw happy I am nw. Buh wanna ask something, I'll like to run some programs with NIIT, have checked their locations in akwa ibom online, one @ eket opposite prison off liverpool road, and anoda @ udosen uko street. Off oron road, Uyo, since ure from there and base on the questions I asked earlier, wia will u prefer me go?

It depends on where you are posted. ... both places are good. .. stay in uyo coz fin r a lill cheaper...
Eket is more expensive coz thatz wher ExxonMobil is located
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by rmfunky(f): 5:58am On Jan 24, 2015
charley94:

nice meeting u,so what's the name
Rosemary, Charles ℓ̊ guess. Goodmorning
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Azwealth(m): 6:51am On Jan 24, 2015
Azeez
Laspotech
Mass Communication
Class of 2014
Cross River, Edo or Delta
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 7:44am On Jan 24, 2015
mrPero:

It depends on where you are posted. ... both places are good. .. stay in uyo coz fin r a lill cheaper...
Eket is more expensive coz thatz wher ExxonMobil is located
....thanks bro. I think am ready nw
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 8:27am On Jan 24, 2015
Azwealth:
Azeez
Laspotech
Mass Communication
Class of 2014
Cross River, Edo or Delta
U welcum bro
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by FaroukM(m): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2015
FAROUK ODUFOWORA

MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

FUTMINNA niger state.....CLASS 2014

am from Ogun state ( IJEBU) but base in Lagos

LAGOS, OGUN, CROSS RIVER
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by oluyemisee(f): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2015
Enasdan:

welcome my fellow spider
tanx,gOod to see u here
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by hilsocial(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2015
I think is time we describe our state of residence or the state where we attended uni to help odas hv an insight of the state so dat when we are posted it wont be difficult for us. It will also help dos who wanna influence dia posting. Anybdy in support of dis shd pls click like nd start. Lets make here interesting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.