Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3539679 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kaysea4love(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
Gazaliah:

GREAT OOOOOOOO.
Bro,u no dey active here.Kilonshele
Examz and Recordz don they gve NOTIFICATION oooooo.

GREAT OOOO,,, yes..ITS true... BUT.. Dont know the problem of my HOD ooo,,, my dept.. Result is yet to be submitted to exam and record
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
Walexsammy:
Same here dear,buh info reaching me nw is dat, we are to come to student affairz 2mao to come verify our info they are about sending to NYSC office. So ithink u need to confirm wen ur college will be doing theirs, Cuz am in CEET

What about those that are not around to do the confirmation?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by eunylondon(f): 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Odunharry:

sharperly?which sch is that and year you graduated?
Michael Okpara University Umudike. We convocated on d 22nd of Nov, 2014.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by eunylondon(f): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Walexsammy:
Same here dear,buh info reaching me nw is dat, we are to come to student affairz 2mao to come verify our info they are about sending to NYSC office. So ithink u need to confirm wen ur college will be doing theirs, Cuz am in CEET
R u serious? Well, it's all good cos am going to school tomorrow. Someone asked me to go n pick d mobilization form for him cos he is not in d East right away.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Odunharry(m): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
eunylondon:

Michael Okpara University Umudike. We convocated on d 22nd of Nov, 2014.
make sense
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
Linqsz:

What about those that are not around to do the confirmation?
that I really don't noooooo. Buh am sure of one tin, ah'll be there 2mao to check and verify mine
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
eunylondon:

R u serious? Well, it's all good cos am going to school tomorrow. Someone asked me to go n pick d mobilization form for him cos he is not in d East right away.
....Kul hope to see u there grin
eunylondon:

....Kul hope to see u there
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by eunylondon(f): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
Walexsammy:
....Kul hope to see u there grin....Kul hope to see u there
Wait oooo, did I say tomorrow?? Oh sorry dear, I mean on Thursday. Wud u be in school till Thursday?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Rajosh(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
Anawo Joshua / Rajosh. A.B.U Zaria. Textile science and technology.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
eunylondon:

Wait oooo, did I say tomorrow?? Oh sorry dear, I mean on Thursday. Wud u be in school till Thursday?
thinking about it shaa cuz of my work, If am lucky enuf to see someone to cover me, ah'll stay till thursday
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by eunylondon(f): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Walexsammy:
thinking about it shaa cuz of my work, If am lucky enuf to see someone to cover me, ah'll stay till thursday
OK no p
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
mayorsweet:
U're a local boy behaving immaturely...Y cant i quote u? Na who u be that someone cant quote u?..Bush boy...grow up bro!
Lmao...@bush boy,now that cracked me upgrin

u boys shld calm down,
gazaliah,u didn't have to be rude....mayorsweet,no name calling
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Horlawoomey(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
Shoutout to the whole A15 house, hope you guys are having a nice time out there, especially my bosses

noordean
Electronzeez
nigerdeltaboi
richybanky,
Handsome dudes and beautiful duchesses in the house.

Zamfarakopa greeting
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by eunylondon(f): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
Horlawoomey:
Shoutout to the whole A15 house, hope you guys are having a nice time out there, especially my bosses

noordean
Electronzeez
nigerdeltaboi
richybanky,

Zamfarakopa greeting
I greet u on behalf of all of us here. U r welcome. I hope u came with goodnews
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Shinasijison: 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
PRINCE2 Training Lagos:

Register Today!

Lagos Weekend Classes on January 24th, 25th, 31st and 1st February

PRINCE2 is compatible with all other project management qualifications as it provides the technical structure of the framework for the project, which will complement the softer skills learnt on other qualifications. PRINCE2 provides benefits to the managers and directors of a project and to an organization, through the controllable use of resources and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively.

At Sijison Training, Our PRINCE2 training is delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. Our class is always interactive, based on practical experience and covers all the areas you need to start running your own successful projects and provides an invaluable base upon which to build.

What you will learn:
A practical road map from conception to close for all types of projects and a framework to deliver projects that benefit stakeholders, the business, and the bottom line.

Who Should Attend?
• Professional seeking Advancement in their career
• New Project Managers
• Experienced Managers looking to update their skills
• Project Team Member
• New graduates interested in Project Management

The Training package includes:
• PRINCE2 Accredited Training Manual
• Exam prep books in soft copy format
• PRINCE2 Handbook
• Practice Question
• Professional training by highly experienced facilitators
• Certificate of Training
• Networking Opportunities
• Lunch and lots more...

Venue: 19, Town Planning way, Ilupeju, Anthony Lagos.

Register For Our January Training Session and Enjoy a 20% Discount
Please Visit: www.sijisontraining.com or call +234– 8180224477, 09092777877 BBPin: 33422647, 21B704A5 or send us an email: training@sijisontraining.com for more details....

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
Horlawoomey:

noordean
Electronzeez
nigerdeltaboi
richybanky,

Zamfarakopa greeting

senior corper i greet thee sir!!.
Thanks for checking on us.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Shinasijison: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
Register Now!

Lagos Weekend Classes 7th, 8th, 14th & 15th of February.

Software Training certification is intended to establish standards for initial qualification and provide direction for the testing function through an aggressive educational program. Acquiring the designation of Certified Software Tester indicates a professional level of competence in the principles and practices of quality control in the IT profession. Certified Software Testers become members of a recognized professional group and receive recognition of their competence by business and professional associates, potentially more rapid career advancement, and greater acceptance in the role as advisor to management.

At Sijison Training, Our training session is delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. Our class is always interactive and based on practical experience. Our training covers all the areas you need to be a successful Personnel and provides an invaluable base upon which to build.

Software testing provides an objective, independent view of the software to allow the business to appreciate and understand the risks of software implementation.

Some of the Modules Include:
1. TESTING IN SOFTWARE LIFE CYCLE

2. TESTING IN DIFFERENT LIFE CYCLE MODELS

3. IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF REQUIREMENTS

4. TEST PLANNING

5. DEFECT MANAGEMENT

6. TEST DESIGN & REPORTING

7. CONTROLLING THE TESTING PROCESS

8. TEST AUTOMATION

9. IMPROVING THE TESTING PROCESS

Register For Our February Training Session and Enjoy a 20% Discount

Please Visit: www.sijisontraining.com or call +234– 8180224477, 09092777877 BBPin: 33422647, 21B704A5 or send us an email: training@sijisontraining.com for more details..

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
Horlawoomey:

noordean
Electronzeez
nigerdeltaboi
richybanky,

Zamfarakopa greeting
Senior corper I see u bro✌
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mayorsweet(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
jemimaa01:

u boys shld calm down,
gazaliah,I didn't have to be rude....mayorsweet,no name calling
Thanks Jemimaa darling
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Horlawoomey(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
eunylondon:

I greet u on behalf of all of us here. U r welcome. I hope u came with goodnews

Yes everything is calm and peaceful, just checking on you guys.

As you guys are looking forward to obeying the clarion call, I just want to urge you people to not go over board in trying to influence your posting, if it will come easy please do but be very sure of where you are going, a friend that influenced his to ABJ is currently facing accomodation challenges.

I stood on not influencing mine and that landed me in Zamfara and truth be told I wanted to regret it in the first place due to the harsh weather here, but of recent what I am seeing is a better service year ahead. The accomodation is good and free, free breakfast, electricity is nice, I don't spend on transport fare and the workload is very small.

What I also noticed is that majority of people in the Zamfara camp have a first st name starting with T, U, V, W, Y Z, infact there are so many Victors and victorias in the camp that we had up to 7 victors and 5 victorias in my platoon. So if your first name start with any of those alphabets and you don't want to influence your posting, be ready for Zamfara or Yobe.

Will be back
Goodnight house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Horlawoomey(m): 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
richybanky:

Senior corper I see u bro✌

Hope you are having fun Bro
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Yes everything is calm and peaceful, just checking on you guys.

As you guys are looking forward to obeying the clarion call, I just want to urge you people to not go over board in trying to influence your posting, if it will come easy please do but be very sure of where you are going, a friend that influenced his to ABJ is currently facing accomodation challenges.

I stood on not influencing mine and that landed me in Zamfara and truth be told I wanted to regret it in the first place due to the harsh weather here, but of recent what I am seeing is a better service year ahead. The accomodation is good and free, free breakfast, electricity is nice, I don't spend on transport fare and the workload is very small.

What I also noticed is that majority of people in the Zamfara camp have a first st name starting with T, U, V, W, Y Z, infact there are so many Victors and victorias in the camp that we had up to 7 victors and 5 victorias in my platoon. So if your first name start with any of those alphabets and you don't want to influence your posting, be ready for Zamfara or Yobe.

Will be back
Goodnight house.
nice observation bro, i've all my names starting with the alphabet A.....can you forsee or forcast the likely state i might end up serving according to your forensic zamfara observation??....lol,thanks
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Horlawoomey(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
Electronzeez:

nice observation bro, i've all my names starting with the alphabet A.....can you forsee or forcast the likely state i might end up serving according to your forensic zamfara observation??....lol,thanks

From my observation, 4 of my friends in my department that have a first name starting with A ended up in ABIA state. I think its a kind of programme or let me say instruction given to the system that enables such selection, it was funny in camp to see so many WASIUs, UMARs, YETUNDEs, VIVIANs, USMANs, YEWANDEs, TAOFEEKs, YUSUFs, ZAINABs, ZUBAIR and so on. Those are the premises behind my logic.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Horlawoomey:

From my observation, 4 of my friends in my department that have a first name starting with A ended up in ABIA state. I think its a kind of programme or let me say instruction given to the system that enables such selection, it was funny in camp to see so many WASIUs, UMARs, YETUNDEs, VIVIANs, USMANs, YEWANDEs, TAOFEEKs, YUSUFs, ZAINABs, ZUBAIR and so on. Those are the premises behind my logic.

oh Lord give me any state with the initial A but adamawa...loooooool.
Thanks bro, ur head de dr!.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Horlawoomey:

noordean
Electronzeez
nigerdeltaboi
richybanky,

Zamfarakopa greeting
nagode abok.i na

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
jemimaa01:

u boys shld calm down,
gazaliah,u didn't have to be rude....mayorsweet,no name calling
hmm dis ya moniker reminds me of a childhood friend back in maiduguri who is also jemimaa,unfourtunatly i lost contact with her.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
Horlawoomey:

so where wld "h" fall..itis well sha. cool
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

hmm dis ya moniker reminds me of a childhood friend back in maiduguri who is also jemimaa,unfourtunatly i lost contact with her.
nope,nt thesame jemima....
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
jemimaa01:
nope,nt thesame jemima....
ok,just checked ya dp now
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Gazaliah(m): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
kaysea4love:

GREAT OOOO,,, yes..ITS true... BUT.. Dont know the problem of my HOD ooo,,, my dept.. Result is yet to be submitted to exam and record

Whc Department?I guess it Faculty Problem cos na Faculty go carry the result to examz and record.....
Since ur name is among those that graduated,u gat no PROBLEM.....

#FOKANBALE
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
Electronzeez:

oh Lord give me any state with the initial A but adamawa...loooooool.
Thanks bro, ur head de dr!.
ba the boko wahala adamawa make sense o
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Gazaliah(m): 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
mayorsweet:
U're a local boy behaving immaturely...Y cant i quote u? Na who u be that someone cant quote u?..Bush boy...grow up bro!

Who is not mature btw myself and u
Ur comment sound cracking the wall which makes Jemimaa01 to be laffn...
U are not my match at all.#YOUBELOW
#TOOSMALL4ME

@Jemimaa01,am not rude at all cos am a man,he is a boy as u've said(Point of correction).its jst dat the way that rif-raf can comprehend a statement is not enuf.Tell him to soak his brain with #HYPO for him to be able to understand a simple statement...

But now,I don leave Mayor chin-chin cos I can't be exchanging word with u.

Cheers.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.