Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:11 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (2427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3491937 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:16pm On May 13, 2016
rhymxkid:
hey miss!? am E-single too, let's mingle?? do follow back and I will take it from there..
na wow ooooooooooo e don reach this level ni
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:16pm On May 13, 2016
Electronzeez:

I have many witness here my friend .
you have non my friend
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:18pm On May 13, 2016
Walexsammy:
grin
y you no go happy when we know who you be
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by frenzydilz(m): 7:34pm On May 16, 2016
Realest niggurz n babes smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Senator060: 8:25pm On May 17, 2016
Please anybody with info on the next jamb regularization exercise in OOU? Thanks
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 10:42am On May 19, 2016
frenzydilz:
Realest niggurz n babes smiley
boss!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 10:44am On May 19, 2016
kingphilip:
y you no go happy when we know who you be
haha, y u wan spoil dis young gentleman name nah
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by frenzydilz(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2016
erisegun:
boss!
Na u o...how u dey bro?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Dudecollins(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2016
Please anybody have insight into possible places for PPA as a Metallurgical & Materials Engineer in Delta state. I'm batch A'16 Stream 1. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 12:32pm On May 21, 2016
erisegun:
haha, y u wan spoil dis young gentleman name nah
gentleman for where

Who dash am
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 23, 2016
Ahmed4002
brother, please I lost my phone. Reach me when you get this.
Mail me.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by johnslimmy(m): 8:04am On May 24, 2016
Lol
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 11:20am On May 27, 2016
Ahmed4002, you are wanted embarassed
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 5:06pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 9:31pm On May 27, 2016
Ahmed4002:

Sorry man. Was having a meeting at the office all day and due to our time difference couldn't get to yah.

Thanks man, really appreciate much for today.

You are much welcome bro cool.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by BECKY002(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2016
[b][/b]ARE YOU A CORPER TO DO EXPECT TO EARN JUST YOUR ALLOWI WHY DO NOT YOU WISH TO MAKE MORE AND BE A BOSS OF YOUR OWN BEFORE YOU PASS OUT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE CONTACT ME OR CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW,YOU WILL BE AMAZE WHAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE IN FEW WEEKS.YOU HAVE NOW MAKE YOU TOMORROW COUNT IT STARTS NOW

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by BECKY002(m): 12:51am On May 30, 2016
[quote author=erisegun post=30626920]hmm.. i am glad to be a nigerian
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Emmaczee:

shocked

@zenopee we should talk , you from Otan- ile?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
BECKY002:
[b][/b]ARE YOU A CORPER TO DO EXPECT TO EARN JUST YOUR ALLOWI WHY DO NOT YOU WISH TO MAKE MORE AND BE A BOSS OF YOUR OWN BEFORE YOU PASS OUT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE CONTACT ME OR CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW,YOU WILL BE AMAZE WHAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE IN FEW WEEKS.YOU HAVE NOW MAKE YOU TOMORROW COUNT IT STARTS NOW
ure late bro
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Gracyel(f): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
doublezero7:
Right from my first post here, i always imagined how my last week as a corps member would be! My service year has been super fun AF...learnt new tins, met new friends, and made new memories! I'm just so grateful to God.

The A15 thread has been my 2nd home for over a year now and it has been wonderful knowing and meeting a whole lot of family members, both in person and through d various instant messaging platforms. From my Queen, Sleekyonyx to my lifelong love Gracyel. From Electronzeez and Mayorsweet to Sparklered and Leemah4u. From my brother, Tolusex, sorry Tolustx to everyone i went to camp with and those i've met. May God guide your ways and clear your paths.Thanks for being a part of my life... smiley

Walexsammy
MzJaney
Pinkiepetitee
kingphilip
ogidiolu3
noordean
estelle
rhemadavid3
xray2
richybanky
dexcira
sheyman
babatawa
judith
odunharry

mehn d list is endless! If i didnt include ur moniker, i'm really sorry! Kindly help a brother. grin

Also, free POP Party at Eleguishi beach on the 28th. Come and chop d life of your head! Wait for details fam! grin
Kiss kiss. kiss
If I could turn back the hands of time.
Miss y'all. I hope we all are doing well wherever we are. Happy Married Life to Chidexsmokey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
Gracyel:

Kiss kiss. kiss
If I could turn back the hands of time.
Miss y'all. I hope we all are doing well wherever we are. Happy Married Life to Chidexsmokey.
thank you my darlyn, God bless you.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Gab25: 10:12am On Jul 08, 2016
Tips from an ex corper: Its only a matter of time when you leave service year that you would understand what we are saying..how you could hav used your khaki to the maximum..how you could hav invested little of your alawee. *while serving..its a proper ground to expand in business because you can use your khaki to walk into any office and you wld b respected. 2-invest in a network..in a business system that as you are finishing service you wld come out with sometin tangible(helping hands is still one of the best netwrks..no products to sell..no bv point. whatsapp me08084226895 to send you form)3-: any job you didnt process wile serving..(personal advice (forget it) wen you finish..dnt waste the little money you saved on interviews and travlin and transport fare use it to START YOUR BUSINESS. 4-if you want to further your education..save to buy the form and do exams.. if you wanna travel abroad..get ur passport and use d money for ielts..visa n travel processin. in service year and still join a business network..in conclusion dnt waste ur service year. use your khaki to.the maximum, go places build/invest in a network that would bring cash for you long after servic and do business with your khaki..so that when you finish service year. you wld hav"worked smart" and you will be" waiting smart". for dt almighty job or for ur education.AND IF YOU HAVE FINISH SERVING.ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST. n no job yet USE YOUR SKILLS DO BUSINESS AND JOIN A BUSINESS NETWORK that would be a side/passiv income(helping hands/oluchi123) This is for the average Nigerian corper. dnt say i didnt tell u o..there are no jobs out here oooexcpt u make o. DO THIS AND THANK ME LATER With God on our side. see you at the top. REMAIN BLESSED. join d winnin team..team spread. lets giv u ideas n teach you skills to make money work for you and encourage you with downliners.helping hands/oluchi123. 08084226895luchiana1
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Cool
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=Gab25 post=47324263]Tips from an ex corper: Its only a matter of time when you leave service year that you would understand what we are saying..how you could hav used your khaki to the maximum..how you could hav invested little of your alawee. *while serving..its a proper ground to expand in business because you can use your khaki to walk into any office and you wld b respected. 2-invest in a network..in a business system that as you are finishing service you wld come out with sometin tangible(helping hands is still one of the best netwrks..no products to sell..no bv point. whatsapp me08084226895 to send you form)3-: any job you didnt process wile serving..(personal advice (forget it) wen you finish..dnt waste the little money you saved on interviews and travlin and transport fare use it to START YOUR BUSINESS. 4-if you want to further your education..save to buy the form and do exams.. if you wanna travel abroad..get ur passport and use d money for ielts..visa n travel processin. in service year and still join a business network..in conclusion dnt waste ur service year. use your khaki to.the maximum, go places build/invest in a network that would bring cash for you long after servic and do business with your khaki..so that when you finish service year. you wld hav"worked smart" and you will be" waiting smart". for dt almighty job or for ur education.AND IF YOU HAVE FINISH SERVING.ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST. n no job yet USE YOUR SKILLS DO BUSINESS AND JOIN A BUSINESS NETWORK that would be a side/passiv income(helping hands/oluchi123) IF YOU ARE WAITING TO SERVE YOUR COUNTRY. WAIT SMART. LEARN AND ACQUIRE A SKILL SO THAT IF ALAWEE/SALARY DOESNT COME IN TIME YOU WILL HAV A SKILL THAT WILL SUSTAIN YOU WILE SERVING YOUR FATHERLAND. also strt ds business netwrk. helpinghandsoluchi123. This is for the average Nigerian corper. dnt say i didnt tell u o..there are no jobs out here oooexcpt u make o. DO THIS AND THANK ME LATER With God on our side. see you at the top. REMAIN BLESSED. join d winnin team..team spread. lets giv u ideas n teach you skills to make money work for you and encourage you with downliners.helping hands/oluchi123. 08084226895luchiana1
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Emmayur(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
Need an Apartment in Minna, Niger state? Holla Capitol Properties Ltd on 07069303910. We will meet your housing needs. Call us today.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2016
doublezero7:
Right from my first post here, i always imagined how my last week as a corps member would be! My service year has been super fun AF...learnt new tins, met new friends, and made new memories! I'm just so grateful to God.

The A15 thread has been my 2nd home for over a year now and it has been wonderful knowing and meeting a whole lot of family members, both in person and through d various instant messaging platforms. From my Queen, Sleekyonyx to my lifelong love Gracyl. From Electronzeeez and Mayorsweeet to Sparklere.d and Leema4u. From my brother, Tolusex, sorry Tolustxx to everyone i went to camp with and those i've met. May God guide your ways and clear your paths.Thanks for being a part of my life... smiley

Walexsamy
MzJane
Pinkiepetite
kingphillip
ogidiol3
noorden
estellerr
rhemadavid
xray
richybank
dexciraa
sheymann
babatawaa
juditth
odunhary

mehn d list is endless! If i didnt include ur moniker, i'm really sorry! Kindly help a brother. grin

Also, free POP Party at Eleguishi beach on the 28th. Come and chop d life of your head! Wait for details fam! grin
my boo of life, u know I miss u a lot. I pray the sky wil be ur starting Point.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
sleekyonyx:
my boo of life, u know I miss u a lot. I pray the sky wil be ur starting Point.
where you de come from all these years
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
kingphilip:
where you de come from all these years
smiley hey dear...lemme come and be going jor grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
sleekyonyx:
smiley hey dear...lemme come and be going jor grin
sweetheart don't come and be going on

Please come and remain

It's been a tey
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2016
kingphilip:
sweetheart don't come and be going on

Please come and remain

It's been a tey
funny u grin, how abj na?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by teebee22(f): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hi evry1. Its been a yl. who missd me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.