Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3550685 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 6:59am On Feb 28, 2015
Elnino4ladies:
Let's forget about space bookin nd discuss about school life....how many carry over did u have while in school?...i had two...one in year two d 2nd one in year 3.

I had one...a compulsory course in my 2nd year...Deductive Logic! Really hated that course! I was ashamed AF! So the next year, I didn't register the course due to nervousness but I passed! I eventually registered and did the exam in my final year! Was so scared cos dat would have meant an automatic extra year if I failed! Lol

MoDiFiEd!!!

Being the first to comment on page 425 is no easy feat! Thanks to my creator and the lover of my soul, the Almighty God!

Special thanks to my e-boo, sleekyonynx, and every one who has identified with doublezero7! God bless you so much!

As we march into March, may all our dreams, aspirations and goals be fulfilled! smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 7:02am On Feb 28, 2015
rmfunky:
is it ♈ōϋя concern? Leave it alone ℓ̊s ma heart dey haff break nt urs ntor tongue

I sha pirry u! U better come to daddy before it is too late! I'm sure my baby, sleekyonyx wouldn't mind! grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 7:24am On Feb 28, 2015
Gracyel:
After all the one wey u don acquire??...You wan repair Nigeria? sad

cheesy still need some again dear. No vex okay
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by pretty3(f): 7:58am On Feb 28, 2015
Owliver:
Morning E-shout-out to one and only Pretty3 best E-boo ever... My screw in my grinding machine... My ice on the pink cute cake... My stepping stones inside potor-potor... My codine in my drink baby you make me slow... Much Love grin

Good morning, e family. Hope you guys had a good night? I saw this while trying to go through the pages I have missed, and I couldn't help but feel on top of the world. Owliver my darling boo, u make me go gaga.......u r my backbone, my shining light in the dark, my yori yori, my heart throb, My sugar banana, honey u got my head spinning......love you plenty plenty. lots of kisses. mmuah.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Enasdan(m): 8:07am On Feb 28, 2015
sodiqyinka:
11111111 is not a valid registration number. You will use your JAMB reg number and the matric number. Its not gonna be confusing.
plz 4 curiosity sake wht is d essence of d numbr givn by JAMB (mine ws 11111111) during d successful regularization of d numbr givn by d school
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chichi93(f): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2015
All dis love u guys are sharing on dis thread! Diaris God oo!! Lol..like joke like joke we wld hear dat dey met on dis thread and nw dey r married with 12 kids Hehehehehe.. anywayz.. top of d morning guys.. have a swell day...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 28, 2015
rmfunky:
. Am not fine Ʊ left me kiss
so sorry dear,it was due to circumstances beyond my control.#really missed ya
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2015
Rusa:
Heheheee., na me b dis ooooo. See me see page 422. Make i quickly greet my peeps dem,
zeenope, chidexsmokey, electronzeez, pinkiepetite, rmfunky, richybanky et al
na we dey d first 50page of this family. Love u all.
Love you too dear.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 28, 2015
Today 28/2/15 makes six months when I lost a piece of my heart,my confidant and lil mama.Death changes everything!Time changes nothing.I still miss the moments of your life,the sound of your voice,the wisdom in your advice,that your great smile and just being in your presence.Memories are hard to forget,caring for you is hard to regret,losing you is hard to accept,but even with all the hurt have felt letting go is the most painful yet.If I had to choose between living without you or die while saving you, I would die over and over.A million words can't bring you back,I know cos have tried.A million tears can't bring you back I know cos have cried(openly and secretly).If there were visits to heaven I would be the first in line,if it meant that I could see you again.I miss you more and more everyday,continue to rest in paradise.Oluwakemisola Adeleye I LOVE and MISS you more with each passing day.You will always and forever remain in my heart.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 8:32am On Feb 28, 2015
chichi93:
All dis love u guys are sharing on dis thread! Diaris God oo!! Lol..like joke like joke we wld hear dat dey met on dis thread and nw dey r married with 12 kids Hehehehehe.. anywayz.. top of d morning guys.. have a swell day...
And you will help out in taking care of the kidscheesy
Good morning.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chichi93(f): 8:37am On Feb 28, 2015
chidexSmokey:

And you will help out in taking care of the kidscheesy
Good morning.
Lmaoo!! Sure I love babies ooo!! E-nanny things.. lol

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 8:37am On Feb 28, 2015
sheyman4phy:
Today 28/2/15 makes six months when I lost a piece of my heart,my confidant and lil mama.Death changes everything!Time changes nothing.I still miss the moments of your life,the sound of your voice,the wisdom in your advice,that your great smile and just being in your presence.Memories are hard to forget,caring for you is hard to regret,losing you is hard to accept,but even with all the hurt have felt letting go is the most painful yet.If I had to choose between living without you or die while saving you, I would die over and over.A million words can't bring you back,I know cos have tried.A million tears can't bring you back I know cos have cried(openly and secretly).If there were visits to heaven I would be the first in line,if it meant that I could see you again.I miss you more and more everyday,continue to rest in paradise.Oluwakemisola Adeleye I LOVE and MISS you more with each passing day.You will always and forever remain in my heart.
Sorry abt the loss bro. Pls take heart.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by pretty3(f): 8:40am On Feb 28, 2015
chichi93:

Hahahahaha. Have a great day yourself.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 8:40am On Feb 28, 2015
Rusa:
Heheheee., na me b dis ooooo. See me see page 422. Make i quickly greet my peeps dem,
zeenope, chidexsmokey, electronzeez, pinkiepetite, rmfunky, richybanky et al
na we dey d first 50page of this family. Love u all.

rusa, my former babecheesy......where u go hide since?.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 8:41am On Feb 28, 2015
As usual I didn't have my carry over for no reason. Had just one during my HND1 1st semester... Loading....... grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 8:42am On Feb 28, 2015
Hello e-fam.good morning to you.
Electronzeez my number one,hope you are good?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 8:43am On Feb 28, 2015
pretty3:

Good morning, e family. Hope you guys had a good night? I saw this while trying to go through the pages I have missed, and I couldn't help but feel on top of the world. Owliver my darling boo, u make me go gaga.......u r my backbone, my shining light in the dark, my yori yori, my heart throb, My sugar banana, honey u got my head spinning......love you plenty plenty. lots of kisses. mmuah.
ukpa ukpotri* choi* this girl no go kill me oooh sad baby all these for me. Hmmmmmm well, good morning too hahahahaha I can't stop laughing grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2015
chichi93:
No be lie you talk hahahahahahah smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by babatawa(m): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2015
Elnino4ladies:
Let's forget about space bookin nd discuss about school life....how many carry over did u have while in school?...i had two...one in year two d 2nd one in year 3.

Had one.... Yr 4 First semester

twas waved tho

dem fear my face grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2015
Luchiana1:
Take a bow..tanx tanx..u will see me page 500 or 1000cheesywink hopefully
na 1000 and 1111 be koko... All those ones na warm up
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 8:52am On Feb 28, 2015
rmfunky:
oya don't cry naw chop small kiss kiss
hmmm Na so oshe kisser grin Good morning
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by babatawa(m): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2015
Owliver:
As usual I didn't have my carry over for no reason. Had just one during my HND1 1st semester... Loading....... grin

Olodo osi

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by pretty3(f): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2015
sheyman4phy:

so sorry dear. RIP to the dead. Take heart
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 28, 2015
AishyWemsy:
Thank u Sodiq. I did DE into the school and we paid for our jamb DE forms which was processed cos I was given jamb slip
Drop the number here. Let me see if i can help you check if its good to go on the portal. Good morning
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by omotayo9177: 8:55am On Feb 28, 2015
chichi93:
me sef don choose you. Na 15 children we go have o.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 8:57am On Feb 28, 2015
Elnino4ladies:
I had two. The first was in my yr1 first semester.I failed it cos I copied someone's type(I never knew it was typed,I for do my thing jeje cheesy),the second was a botany course in first semester of yr2.those pple did us strong thing,setting a fresh question that exam morning.(See massive failure!)
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by omotayo9177: 8:57am On Feb 28, 2015
Guys, can we have a BBM or whatsapp group?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 8:57am On Feb 28, 2015
babatawa:

Olodo osi
you don start this early morning sad I no get ur time I still dey sleep
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by pretty3(f): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2015
Owliver:
ukpa ukpotri* choi* this girl no go kill me oooh sad baby all these for me. Hmmmmmm well, good morning too hahahahaha I can't stop laughing grin

Hahahahaha. Anything for you boo.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by babatawa(m): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2015
chidexSmokey:

I had two. The first was in my yr1 first semester.I failed it cos I copied someone's type(I never knew it was typed,I for do my thing jeje cheesy),the second was a botany course in first semester of yr2.those pple did us strong thing,setting a fresh question that exam morning.(See massive failure!)

Looooolz*

see wat copy copy can cause
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by babatawa(m): 9:03am On Feb 28, 2015
sheyman4phy:

May the Soul of the Dead remain in Peace

and condolences bro, do haf a lovely weekend
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 28, 2015
Enasdan:
plz 4 curiosity sake wht is d essence of d numbr givn by JAMB (mine ws 11111111) during d successful regularization of d numbr givn by d school
I don't know sir. But, thats not your JAMB reg number. And dont confuse yourself. Use the jamb reg number come Monday or whenever you want to register and not the 11111111. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.