Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,338 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3550388 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Inkyillusion(m): 1:17am On Mar 04, 2015
agrovick:
I don't know if this is helpful but it's an observation I discovered; when I checked my status using the verification link it kept saying no record until I swapped my birth date (the month and day) and after that I noticed the details it brought included 'matric no not in use'. After I completed my registration, I went to the verification page again and I noticed my matric no details has changed to 'matric no in use'. That is my observation.
thanks for sharing. Did you pay the 3k?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Saheed69(m): 1:31am On Mar 04, 2015
I went to union bank this yesterday to make payment for
the nysc registration fees. The transaction was successful
and I immediately received a Transaction pin from Nysc
service.
But anytime I tried to confirm the payment on Nysc
portal, it will display an error message. " PIN ERROR
NOT IN STOCK "
Please help ooo
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kkash: 1:41am On Mar 04, 2015
deracathy:

Old Registry, Lecture Hall Tw0

according to them, they said we should exercise some patience that some dept are yet to be uploaded.

TeamFUTO
TeamPET
wow...tot itz only EE dats experiencing dis issue
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chukki2014: 1:46am On Mar 04, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Good morning everyone. Please refrain from sending me your number if you KNOW your name wasn't included on that master list. And if you are sure your school sent your name, please go ahead and register. You can come back here to complain if the registration ain't going through afterwards. It could be so annoying going through a lengthy list to check for someone name or number and after all the search, you will realise the name wasn't sent in the first place and most of the people sending this numbers know this. Please do as i've said. If you are sure the name was sent and you are still having problems with registration, come back here. I'll help you.

You can also forward your complaints to nyscsupport@sidmach.com or nyscsupport@nysc.org.ng . Cheers.
pls Sodiqyinka I need ur help in verifying my name on the list. I am very sure that my name was sent, but I can't find it. My jamb reg No is 22964335ib. THANKS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 1:54am On Mar 04, 2015
chidexSmokey:

Yes we have. Thanks alot smiley

nice one .

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 1:55am On Mar 04, 2015
prissyluv:

Ok dear. Tx

you welcome
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chukki2014: 2:07am On Mar 04, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Just got off the phone with one of the officials and it was reaffirmed that you need not register again if you've registered during C'14. Just login with the email and the password you used while registering back then. You will see a link to print your green card from the dash board. If you can not sign into your account due to one reason or another, proceed to the senate approved list to see if your matric number is in use or not. If its not in use, please register again. But, if you can't access your the portal and the matric number is also in use, shoot Sidmach Tech an email (nyscsupport@sidmach.com). They will send a reset password link to your email... This is to enable you print your green card.

Cc sheyman4phy, Noordean, Dparagon, SirRiddy, Busyinks, Richybanky, Owliver and the rest that will find this information useful.

What about for people that registered for C14 but for one reason or the other were not mobilized in their school?

**Modified**
I would advice that y'all go back to the senate approved list to see the status of the matric number. If its not in use, please go ahead and register again. Though, you may have to let go of the 4k you paid before. I just want everyone to be on the safe side.

Cheers!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by spenca: 2:09am On Mar 04, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Will post the status on here tomorrow morning.

Please help a sister out, records not found on the portal , jamb reg number is 92485751JC. thank you in advance
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dhikirulahi(m): 3:05am On Mar 04, 2015
My own case now is dat after clicking on already have an account it aSk me to resume my email and password then proceed to another page where I feel in my matric no , surname n date of birth then I click on submit. It went ahead to display my detail that was on d senate list , at d right hand conner of d my detail dat was displayed I found a box written on ASSIGN of which I click ON , after every every I found out dat d status of matric no not in use change to matric no in use. I later try to login my email n password all it display was dat email or pass code not match am confuse pls bro sodiqyinka help me wot do I need to do ?[quote author=chukki2014 post=31279923][/quote]My own case now is dat after clicking on already have an account it aSk me to resume my email and password then proceed to another page where I feel in my matric no , surname n date of birth then I click on submit. It went ahead to display my detail that was on d senate list , at d right hand conner of d my detail dat was displayed I found a box written on ASSIGN of which I click ON , after every every I found out dat d status of matric no not in use change to matric no in use. I later try to login my email n password all it display was dat email or pass code not match am confuse pls bro sodiqyinka help me wot do I need to do ?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by purityval(m): 4:04am On Mar 04, 2015
Pls o my pple make una no vex. Dem talk say person wey dey ask question no dey miss road.

Now that the resgistration is ongoing,Is it compulsory for every A15? Someone around is telling me that the registration is for those that want to get their call up no via their email.

Please is the information right? I have checked my name on the senate approved list online and it is there.

Please sum1 shuld help clearify me on this issue
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by olasco25(m): 4:56am On Mar 04, 2015
@sodiqyinka:
Please is it safe to proceed & register if the name is not on approved senate online, cos when I try to register. It brought all my details correctly,hope no more further issues later. And after the registeration, what advice's can u give us those that can't confirm names on Senate, cos I av been to my sku and the said just be patience o. And pls also help me confirm my Jamb No 93405272BF.
Thanks
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by rmfunky(f): 5:11am On Mar 04, 2015
dammyllare:

Estate on a plot?how u wan take do dat ooo
Lolz....u r so weird
lolz jst get a plot 1st and leave dat †o me grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by rmfunky(f): 5:20am On Mar 04, 2015
charley94:

not yet,looks like those guyz in school did not send our names
they told M̶̲̅Ƹ dey did oh and sodiq confirmed ma reg.n0 on their database dou!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 5:43am On Mar 04, 2015
purityval:
Pls o my pple make una no vex. Dem talk say person wey dey ask question no dey miss road.

Now that the resgistration is ongoing,Is it compulsory for every A15? Someone around is telling me that the registration is for those that want to get their call up no via their email.

Please is the information right? I have
checked my name on the senate approved list online and it is there.

Tell dat someone nt 2 do his own buh oga pls goan do ur own it's compulsory 4 every corps member..infact u neva dey read d comments 4 here since ni (˘̯˘ )
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by jargonzboi(m): 5:47am On Mar 04, 2015
sodiqyinka:
There is no way the portal will accept your email address or matric number/jamb reg twice. If you re-register, the 4k you paid from the last batch is gone. I'll confirm again come morning whether or not the info you have is right. But, i was told you need not register again. Till morning though. Cheers
Please help confirm those with wrong matric number what we should do.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by purityval(m): 5:50am On Mar 04, 2015
sparkleRed:

Tell dat someone nt 2 do his own buh oga pls goan do ur own it's compulsory 4 every corps member..infact u neva dey read d comments 4 here since ni (˘̯˘ )

Thanks sparkle
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by rmfunky(f): 6:08am On Mar 04, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

boo ke ........rmfunky go shoot you oooo
iffa hear undecided
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ROTAMAH: 6:14am On Mar 04, 2015
Plz sodiqyinka help check mine since all dis days....for d past 3days av been sending u dis same Jamb Reg nd no response plz for God sake
Jamb Reg No:92130192GA
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by rmfunky(f): 6:16am On Mar 04, 2015
horlibee:

I don't knw dah he has a boo.... E joo o
ok. Now dat Ʊ know keep off back off stay off grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 6:17am On Mar 04, 2015
Dparagon:

Easy bro, did you pay the 4k last year?

I did not sir, i would pay this time
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by fadebus: 6:17am On Mar 04, 2015
That was wot d sch sent to nysc.....coz wen I was trying my own matric no it was telling me no round found so I later called my HOD he was nw like its a wrong matric no that they sent dat I shld try it......so I tried it n I saw all my detials but I don't knw how to change it 2 my real matric no
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by rmfunky(f): 6:19am On Mar 04, 2015
Owliver:
fine edo girl. Muah*
mr handsome hope na agape kiss b dat oh or x tongue
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by temmyt007(m): 6:22am On Mar 04, 2015
chrislong:
Am ok o...A15?

Yep
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by rmfunky(f): 6:22am On Mar 04, 2015
Owliver:
am I the messiah?
is it a crime if Ʊ re one grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chrislong(m): 6:25am On Mar 04, 2015
Turn down for y hehe

temmyt007:

Yep
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chrislong(m): 6:28am On Mar 04, 2015
Registration is for everyone who wants to go...but the 3k is for if u wanna receive call up number and letter in ur mail

purityval:

Please is the information right? I have checked my name on the senate approved list online and it is there.

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by temmyt007(m): 6:31am On Mar 04, 2015
pinkiepetite:
nawa o che na exam u dey write wey u dey cover ur name for me? choi? smh

Pinkiepetite, u be eksuite?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by bobo65(m): 6:32am On Mar 04, 2015
Abeg has anyone done a fresh registration cos the page isnt opening at my end o
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by faithenchy: 6:43am On Mar 04, 2015
Goodmrnin, pls for those who wr able to compkete thr registration hw wre u able to pass the finger print cos I'v been battlin wit it since yestrday still sayin error, pls hw do I go about it tnx for your care
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 6:44am On Mar 04, 2015
Owliver:
born again looolz* I hear you

But you trust me now? grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 6:55am On Mar 04, 2015
Gudmorning house.....how is our respective registration going?, though ah neva do my own shaa, buh hopefully, 2mao or next. Still on the party matter......Payment is on goin. To those who are yet to verify dia names, I urge them to neva loose hope for dia miracle is on the way...MZjaney...my e-boo, ure nt alone dear, the devil is a liar...Am strongly with u.
#A15 #turnup #July4th
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 7:02am On Mar 04, 2015
sparkleRed:

No vex kingphillip sorry no vex na knee down I dey do so
u know you've not kept that part of our deal ba

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.