Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy (6131 Views)

Yabatech Hnd(full & Part-time) & Nd(part-time) Admission For 2012/2013 / Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 / No Post Pce For Yabatech. 2009/2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy by winkie(m): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2008
After payment of N7,500 to any Zenith Bank nationwide and obtaining a print out, proceeding to the following:
1. Log on to Yaba Tech Website on http://yabatech.virtual.vps-host.net/cportal/web?
2. Click on the “Admissions” Tab
3. Select “apply for a new application”
4. Enter your personal data and choose your program choice
5. Where you have “Enter your PIN”, type in your confirmation order number (NOT receipt no)on the receipt from Zenith bank (the longest).
6. Click on “apply new” after entering the no.
7. Another window will open where your application no. will be displayed. PLEASE copy out the application no. immediately as you may need it subsequently if you are unable to complete your registration at once.
8. Upload your passport where you have “Upload picture”
9. Fill in other necessary personal data information. Make sure you type in the information correctly.
10. Fill in the “other personal details” section too.
11. Click on “Save & Continue”.
12. You will taken to another page for your higher educational records and post primary school qualification records. Click on “Save & continue” to go to the next stage.
13. In the “Declaration” section, click the check box to agree to all what you have filled then click on “Submit application”.
14. IF you know you have type everything correctly, click on “Continue” to finish the application (although you will be given a chance to go over your work again, the problem is that, you may lose all what you have filled in stage 3-5 and that means re-typing them. That’s why I said IF you are sure, you need not preview again, just click on continue).
15. The final window will open where you will be asked to print your application.
16. Print out a copy and keep.

Further information will be passed across accordingly.

Voila. Call me on 08035041305 or 08027096880 if you have further complaints.
Winkie.com, helping to serve humanity
Re: Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy by betty4me: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2008
is this form for part time HND or full time.
Re: Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy by sexfriend: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2008
Everybody. I have also filled mine
Re: Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy by winkie(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2008
After applying online, HND candidates seeking admission to be present the following upon the submission of their form.:

1. Original copy of the application form
2. Copy of Birth certificate
3. Evidence of payment for the application form
4. Photocopies of credentials
5. Photocopies of IT letter
6. Evidence of payment for transcript
7. 1 Big envelope

Am yet to do all these anyway.
Re: Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy by winkie(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2008
Does anyone have idea of the closing date for applying
Re: Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy by yewwy(f): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2008
winkie baba u too much.no worry u go be our next governor, anyway must we pay for transcript since its d same scholl cos i dnt knw who we will address d transcript to, throw more light abeg. and how governoress dey? nd paloma
Re: Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy by winkie(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2008
Yewande, u are supposed to be working not browsing the internet. Paloma is fine. As per the transcript, you will have to buy the draft and convert it to receipt. All they need is evidence of payment for it which is the receipt. You dont need to write any application. How FBN? All i want to know now is when the closing date will be.

Later.
Re: Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy by Bidaymi(f): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2008
@winkie

Thank for the information.

have you submitted the the other application requirement. becos I was unable to locate where you got the details below from:1. Original copy of the application form
2. Copy of Birth certificate
3. Evidence of payment for the application form
4. Photocopies of credentials
5. Photocopies of IT letter
6. Evidence of payment for transcript
7. 1 Big envelope

pls reply ASAP cus i can see you are online.

thank you
Re: Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy by winkie(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2008
@Bidaymi,

Ask for where the College Hall is. That's where they pasted the information. But really, that's all you need. Cheers. What are you going for?
Re: Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy by Bidaymi(f): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2008
Thank you for the great information.

Am coming in for computer science. I really appreciate it because i have registered for long and i thought that was all they need

God bless you
Re: Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy by betty4me: 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2008
@winkie, pls i have trying to register for my friend since yesterdey,but whenever i want to submit,it keep telling " an error occured during your request, errorID=122657689002. pls am tire i dont know what to do

Kindly pls help me on what i can do to solve this problem

Thanks.

one love.
Re: Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy by winkie(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2008
@Bidemi,

I guess it's network problem. U just gat to keep trying and trying. It happened to me like 4 times before i finally got it. Dont get nervous, just keep trying. Probably in the night or very early in the morning
Re: Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy by winkie(m): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2008
Any body got idea of the closing date yet. All prospective Yabaite, hope you finding it easy to complete your registration online. Good luck to everyone of us.
Re: Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy by Bidaymi(f): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2008
hi all,

Pls do anyone have an idea on when the submission will close, pls i need to know cus my ND result is not ready.

thank you
Re: Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy by winkie(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2008
very soon i guess. Follow up your result very well o!
Re: Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy by mecussey(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2008
Who knows if new applications are closed; because the website is still open, and which of full time or part time can I get easily from another polytechnic with lower credit. I applied last year but nothing; the school was not organized at all, or could there be any runs for people like me?
Re: Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy by tunnex190: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2008
Do they have mass communication for hnd?

Re: Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy by adedunmola: 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2009
Please i have a problem recovering my application number for the new application, what can i do? adedunmola1@yahoo.ca
Re: Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy by prophEXOR: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2009
SOMEONE PLS HELP, HV TRIED TO USE THE CONFIRMATION NUMBA BT IT TELLING ME DAT THE PIN I PROVIDED COULD NOT BE FOUND.
AND I WILL LIKE TO KNW WHETHER THE REGISTRATION IS FOR 2009/2010, OR 2010/2011. PLS ITS URGENT
Re: Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy by prophEXOR: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2009
PLEASE U CAN SEND ANY HELP INFO TO holluwatobbie201@yahoo.com
thnx.
Re: Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy by jidesamuel(m): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2009
U GUYZ ARE NOT DOING BAD HERE IN NL,IT TOOK ME ALMOST 3HRS BEFORE I FINALLY  GOT THROUGH WITH MY APPLICATION,IF NOT FOR THE DETAILED ADHERENCE TO WINKIE'S INSTRUCTION I KNOW I WOULD HAVE SPENT MORE TIME ON THE NET.THANX TO U ALL,  wink
BUT PLEASE WHEN IS THE SCHOOL RESUMING FOR ANOTHER SESSION AND ALSO I WANT TO KNOW IF THE SCHOOL ACCEPTS 2 SITTINGS AND L.C FOR THE HND PROGRAMME IN FACULTY OF FINANCE (SCHOOL OF BUSINESS)
LASTLY I HOPE RUFUS GIWA POLYTECHNIC IS NOT AMONG THE BLACKLISTED SCHOOL IN YABATECH?

Re: Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy by dammiejay: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2009
guys tell is mapoly blacklisted in yaba?
Re: Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy by olammy2009: 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2009
is anyone have idea of when yabatech will paste names of qualify candidates for HND applicant.

(1) (Reply)

Gce 2010/2011 Time Table / Imagine! Slay Queen Pictured In Class Preparing For Exam In Style / 10 Unexplained Photographs And The Stories Behind Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.