Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Ebola: Do You Support The Sept 22nd 2014 Resumption Date Or Not. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebola: Do You Support The Sept 22nd 2014 Resumption Date Or Not. (533 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Resumption date: 10th January 2016 / #ebola: Teachers Must Not Report In Schools On Sept 22nd - NUT / FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola: Do You Support The Sept 22nd 2014 Resumption Date Or Not. by onojemmayahoo: 11:18am On Sep 10, 2014
Hi all,
The way this Ebola thing is going,in my opinion,I think the September 22nd 2014 date is not okay,because Ebola will spread more with children.
Let us have you say or view.
Re: Ebola: Do You Support The Sept 22nd 2014 Resumption Date Or Not. by mathmatica: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2014
As a teacher,I think the resumption date is not proper...am suggesting shifting it to next year,thereby giving my fellow teachers enough time to rest while being paid for doing nothing....
Re: Ebola: Do You Support The Sept 22nd 2014 Resumption Date Or Not. by onojemmayahoo: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
mathmatica: As a teacher,I think the resumption date is not proper...am suggesting shifting it to next year,thereby giving my fellow teachers enough time to rest while being paid for doing nothing....
Hi mathmatica,
I think you're downplaying this ebola issue,the reason you gave for staying at home till next year is not good enough,as in to be paid for doing nothing,won't your conscience blame you.
The reason for staying at home is to ensure ebola issue is properly cleared from our country by the government.
Re: Ebola: Do You Support The Sept 22nd 2014 Resumption Date Or Not. by mathmatica: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
onojemmayahoo:
Hi mathmatica,
I think you're downplaying this ebola issue,the reason you gave for staying at home till next year is not good enough,as in to be paid for doing nothing,won't your conscience blame you.
The reason for staying at home is to ensure ebola issue is properly cleared from our country by the government.
...OK,thank you for giving me a better reason for demanding that school should resume next year but what would you say of those politicians that have been making serious money from this Ebola problem?if a governor can spend 200million naira for quarantining non existent Ebola victims,would it be categorically wrong if I demand to down play the Ebola whahala?

(1) (Reply)

Tableau Online Training In India | USA | Singapore | Canada | UK | Australia / How To Develop A Big Vocabulary By Royane Real / FCE Abeokuta Admission List 2014/2015 Out On JAMB Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.