Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? (31450 Views)

Who Wore It Better, Beyonce Or Kim Kardashian? / Rihanna Or Ebube Nwagbo, Who Wore It Better? / Jennifer Lopez Or Kim Kardashian: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by cooljoe(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Amaaskia: a gal tells u to leave her alone or stop following her. U refuse and continue being a nuisance, when she abuses u or becomes rude to u. I hope u won't complain? I can't understand why most guys enjoy being so stupid. :/
u can b rude al u want dearest, trust me, t won't draw one complaint nor abuse from me cos where I come from, eagles don't hunt flies. Ur very pretty by d way
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by M4gunners: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
TrollMan: Kim Kadarshian - Over rated old cargo with head like headlight and eyes like “trafficator” bulb. This woman doesn't appeal me one bit, she's a slut_.

Rihanna - Yea she's a biitch but I like her. She rocked the dress way better. One thing though, her swollen forehead is really disturbing.
Bros i heylo.All this ur preaching, if she open you no go enter? No offence am just asking.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
M4gunners: Bros i heylo.All this ur preaching, if she open you no go enter? No offence am just asking.
haha! smiley
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
evegran: . I simply asked to see a photo of you not all this gibberish you're spilling. You can't afford to post a photo of yourself? Then you shouldn't criticize others. You probably look like crap cause you seem crappy!

Let's assume you are in your office, with a wig and a make-up waiting to see my Pic... Wow, you surely must be jobless.

See, you can't force your view down my throat. I don't find her pretty, I don't.

What the heck is wrong with You?
Are you always this bossy? I pity the humans around you.
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by cooljoe(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Rihana is my pick
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
M4gunners: Bros i heylo.All this ur preaching, if she open you no go enter? No offence am just asking.

You are speaking to the wrong dude, I don't sleep around with bitches_. I'm not like YOU.
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
Amaaskia: . Do u know I was also waiting to see ur pic? U must be a very empty man!

Too many psychos around, I don't want anybody fantasying with my Pics. Just stick to compensating each other by liking each comments.. Psychos.
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
TrollMan:

Let's assume you are in your office, with a wig and a make-up waiting to see my Pic... Wow, you surely must be jobless.

See, you can't force your view down my throat. I don't find her pretty, I don't.

. It was a simple request. It is apparent you don't understand simple english. It is your type that are usually filthy and deluded. So easy to criticize others as crappy as you actually are. Who gives a Bleep about your views? Rihanna is as fabulous as ever, heck that dress is probably your one year salary and you're here spilling thrash. You said Kim K is a slut, blah blah blah. How perfect are you in reality? I can't stand animals like you! Always a pleasure to judge someone else whilst you reek of imperfection! I suggest you tone down your criticisms especially as you're one crappy retarded piece of shit. *spits*

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by cooljoe(m): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
TrollMan:

o yes she is
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
evegran: . It was a simple request. It is apparent you don't understand simple english. It is your type that are usually filthy and deluded. So easy to criticize others as crappy as you actually are. Who gives a Bleep about your views? Rihanna is as fabulous as ever, heck that dress is probably your one year salary and you're here spilling thrash. You said Kim K is a slut, blah blah blah. How perfect are you in reality? I can't stand animals like you! Always a pleasure to judge someone else whilst you reek of imperfection! I suggest you tone down your criticisms especially as you're one crappy retarded piece of shit. *spits*

You are really hard on yourself. I bet that's what you say everyday when you look yourself in the mirror.

Really a pleasure talking with a female psycho. I've never come across one before.
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Riri
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
cooljoe: o yes she is

She's What?
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
TrollMan:

Too many psychos around, I don't want anybody fantasying with my Pics. Just stick to compensating each other by liking each comments.. Psychos.
. Very funny. I don't even know wat to say to u. I'm jus gona believe something horrible happened in ur childhood so u hate females. Look at u referring to a female as a bitch. Clearly u grew up without a mother or even sisters, explains why u reason like a complete animal. I feel so sorry for u. The rehabilitation u need will take many years and a lot of effort. Sorry!
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by cooljoe(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
TrollMan:

She's What?
bossy
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Amaaskia: . Very funny. I don't even know wat to say to u. I'm jus gona believe something horrible happened in ur childhood so u hate females. Look at u referring to a female as a bitch. Clearly u grew up without a mother or even sisters, explains why u reason like a complete animal. I feel so sorry for u. The rehabilitation u need will take many years and a lot of effort. Sorry!
. Don't even reply him again. He's not worth this attention. Prolly one damaged gaytard. Lmao!
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
evegran: . Don't even reply him again. He's not worth this attention. Prolly one damaged gaytard. Lmao!
. Haha gaytard? Audrey ooo. Where did u find that word biko?
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lacomus: Una no get work mtheew nonsensical thread
Why you come branch and coment join, rubbish!!

@topic Rihanna rocks!

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Amaaskia: . Very funny. I don't even know wat to say to u. I'm jus gona believe something horrible happened in ur childhood so u hate females. Look at u referring to a female as a bitch. Clearly u grew up without a mother or even sisters, explains why u reason like a complete animal. I feel so sorry for u. The rehabilitation u need will take many years and a lot of effort. Sorry!

I call some one a biitch , you call me an animal, who's more deluded?

If you know Rihanna that well, then you must know in more than 3 different albums of her songs, she called herself a biitch. Who am I to say otherwise?

Stop using the word rehabilitation like you know what you're saying.

Do you even know what a rehab looks like? Do you even know what's a Rehab?... Psycho.
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
Amaaskia: . Haha gaytard? Audrey ooo. Where did u find that word biko?
. LOL. It just came out. smiley
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
cooljoe: bossy

The Old Hag is really nut in the head.
She finds someone pretty, I find her less, but yet she choose to attack me like I'm her Ex boyfriend.
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
evegran: . LOL. It just came out. smiley
. Lol.!
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by crisycent: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dis Rihanna sha. If I catch you, I pray make I wear condom.
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
cooljoe: u can b rude al u want dearest, trust me, t won't draw one complaint nor abuse from me cos where I come from, eagles don't hunt flies. Ur very pretty by d way
. So I'm a very pretty fly huh? I see.
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by cooljoe(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Amaaskia: . So I'm a very pretty fly huh? I see.
bae, u r wateva u tink u r. I think ur stunningly fine. #jstmytwocents
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by tonyx4x44(m): 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
rihanannanana you gat me singing oh nanana
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
wanted to go for kim k so bad but my God.....Riri baby....wished u dressed like dis more often
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by jaybeekt(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Rihana all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by vm26: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
TrollMan: Kim Kadarshian - Over rated old cargo with head like headlight and eyes like “trafficator” bulb. This woman doesn't appeal me one bit, she's a slut_.

Rihanna - Yea she's a biitch but I like her. She rock the dress way better. One thing though, her swollen forehead is really disturbing.

calm down

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by DopeAngel(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Odeboy23: ode did they mention beyounce here
freedom of writing
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by Bgorgeous: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
Riri did it better
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by aderonila18: 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
kultimate009: I don't care!!!

Riri obviously
Re: Rihanna Or Kim Kardashian Who Wore It Better? by adebriana(f): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
Adetayo100: Why you come branch and coment join, rubbish!!

@topic Rihanna rocks!

thanks jare... as if he was forced to comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Holds Fruits Inspired Photoshoot / Miss Ambassador For Peace 2017 Contestants (Photos) / Photo: Can You Wear This Outfit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.