Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

“I Retired From Football To Be A Taxi Driver For…’’ – David Beckham Opens Up. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / “I Retired From Football To Be A Taxi Driver For…’’ – David Beckham Opens Up. (646 Views)

When The Calabar Boy Finally Opens A Restaurant In Ur Neighbourhood / 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. / 3 Drunk Men And The Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Retired From Football To Be A Taxi Driver For…’’ – David Beckham Opens Up. by liftnaija: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
David Beckham shocked the world when he announced that he would be retiring from football, and as one of the most successful footballers in the world, people could not understand why. The England legend has now come out to reveal why he retired in a recent interview published in the Daily Mail, where the father of four shared details of his busy schedule with his sons, who are enrolled in the Arsenal academy saying “I retired to be a taxi driver for____

Read More here=>

http://liftnaija..com/2014/09/i-retired-from-football-to-be-taxi.html

(1) (Reply)

Toothbrush Very Important........ / What Do We Call This? / Suitable Age For Some Important Achievements And Accomplishments In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.