Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

The 1 Gigabyte Mtn Is Giving Is Not Free. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The 1 Gigabyte Mtn Is Giving Is Not Free. (2365 Views)

How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required / MTN Is Giving Out Free 150mb / Beware Mtn Credit Transfer Is Not Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 1 Gigabyte Mtn Is Giving Is Not Free. by iscom(m): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Do you think MTN is giving you free gigabytes? Definitely no. For a long time now MTN have been giving customers one gigabytes. But why can't they give everyone? MTN is only giving you what they have been deducting from your megabytes while browsing. This is the reason why many customers are complaining of data shortage. They keep on keeping the deducted data until it accumulate to a gigabyte, they send to you as a gift. There was a time a guy gave me a code *325# to checked enhance pulse N5 5MB and I keep on using it until i saw something like " ipulse refill" and I click it, i saw about 1 gigabyte on my phone, i tried to make use of it, but I can't. I called customers care and they asked me who showed you that ipulse refill? Immediately that was the end of me using that code. So be patient until yours accumulated to gigabyte. That ipulse refill is where they store your stolen megabytes.
Re: The 1 Gigabyte Mtn Is Giving Is Not Free. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
Lol, bro I hope u know what you are saying?

4 Likes

Re: The 1 Gigabyte Mtn Is Giving Is Not Free. by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Warey full nairaland

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 1 Gigabyte Mtn Is Giving Is Not Free. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
and everyone's iPAUSE MAGAbyte just happened to fill up around the same time right?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 1 Gigabyte Mtn Is Giving Is Not Free. by Mention(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mtcheeeew... Rubbish!
Re: The 1 Gigabyte Mtn Is Giving Is Not Free. by Dygeasy(m): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
urhoboman: Lol, bro I hope u know what you are saying?
Good question
Re: The 1 Gigabyte Mtn Is Giving Is Not Free. by podosci(m): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
iscom: Do you think MTN is giving you free gigabytes? Definitely no. For a long time now MTN have been giving customers one gigabytes. But why can't they give everyone? MTN is only giving you what they have been deducting from your megabytes while browsing. This is the reason why many customers are complaining of data shortage. They keep on keeping the deducted data until it accumulate to a gigabyte, they send to you as a gift. There was a time a guy gave me a code *325# to checked enhance pulse N5 5MB and I keep on using it until i saw something like " ipulse refill" and I click it, i saw about 1 gigabyte on my phone, i tried to make use of it, but I can't. I called customers care and they asked me who showed you that ipulse refill? Immediately that was the end of me using that code. So be patient until yours accumulated to gigabyte. That ipulse refill is where they store your stolen megabytes.
i mean no disrespect but i will urge you to get urself checked out in a mental facility..
Re: The 1 Gigabyte Mtn Is Giving Is Not Free. by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=iscom][/quote]

Called Customer Care, everyone is going to receive it, it cant be given all at once.
you'll get yours soon.
Re: The 1 Gigabyte Mtn Is Giving Is Not Free. by DjAndroid: 4:19am On Sep 11, 2014
Daft, uninformed, ill - conceived post.
Re: The 1 Gigabyte Mtn Is Giving Is Not Free. by chemmerfrank(m): 6:10am On Sep 11, 2014
ohhh boi dat ur weed strong..see revelation

3 Likes

Re: The 1 Gigabyte Mtn Is Giving Is Not Free. by iscom(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2014
podosci:
i mean no disrespect but i will urge you to get urself checked out in a mental facility..
schizophrenic pt. You are blind.
Re: The 1 Gigabyte Mtn Is Giving Is Not Free. by iscom(m): 7:01am On Sep 11, 2014
podosci:
schizophrenic pt. You are blind...
Re: The 1 Gigabyte Mtn Is Giving Is Not Free. by Buchukwu: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2014
Nigerians sef, why slating the guy, he may be right or wrong, so why insulting him, i tire for una, so person no fit give Nigerians information again without Nigerians insulting the person. Nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: The 1 Gigabyte Mtn Is Giving Is Not Free. by nwaobitex: 7:39am On Sep 11, 2014
Empty..Hens..
Re: The 1 Gigabyte Mtn Is Giving Is Not Free. by swaystunna(m): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2014
Wuh of peeps that purchase huge amount of data frequently and dint get the bonus..does it mean their ipulse fill aint filled up yet angry
Re: The 1 Gigabyte Mtn Is Giving Is Not Free. by Djicemob: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2014
I no know wetin u dey talk sef.Pls speak english angry
Re: The 1 Gigabyte Mtn Is Giving Is Not Free. by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2014
lmao...this one don mad finish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The 1 Gigabyte Mtn Is Giving Is Not Free. by femi4: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
Another senseless post. You guys are just impossible!

Creating thread to explain what you can't proof

1 Like

Re: The 1 Gigabyte Mtn Is Giving Is Not Free. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
iscom: Do you think MTN is giving you free gigabytes? Definitely no. For a long time now MTN have been giving customers one gigabytes. But why can't they give everyone? MTN is only giving you what they have been deducting from your megabytes while browsing. This is the reason why many customers are complaining of data shortage. They keep on keeping the deducted data until it accumulate to a gigabyte, they send to you as a gift. There was a time a guy gave me a code *325# to checked enhance pulse N5 5MB and I keep on using it until i saw something like " ipulse refill" and I click it, i saw about 1 gigabyte on my phone, i tried to make use of it, but I can't. I called customers care and they asked me who showed you that ipulse refill? Immediately that was the end of me using that code. So be patient until yours accumulated to gigabyte. That ipulse refill is where they store your stolen megabytes.
You guess but you are not guess right, I was given 1GB on my Mtn line which is not the one I'm always use to browse and the following day mum also was given 1GB and she is on Mtn zone and never browse on dat line.
Re: The 1 Gigabyte Mtn Is Giving Is Not Free. by rasaqhassan: 2:46am On Oct 05, 2019
good information you welcome

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take Carlcare To Fix A Brick Tecno Phone / Airtel Simple Server Settings / The New Smartphone Company "Mphone Or Mango Phone" All The Way From India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.