Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Can Never Go Broke In My Life – Timaya Boast - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Go Broke In My Life – Timaya Boast (502 Views)

Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars / Yung6ix Ft Olamide - Before I Go Broke ( Prod. By 0'tee Beatz) / Celebrities That Went From Rich To Broke In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Never Go Broke In My Life – Timaya Boast by Sarhyd(m): 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
He is known as the Plantain Seller that rose to stardom and became a platinum album selling star.

Yes, we are talking about the self styled Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa, or better known as Enetiimi Alfred Odom.

Just as he rose from obscurity to stardom, the Dancehall star has boasted that he can never be broke in his life again and wants his haters to know that he cannot beg or cry like he used to do in the days of old.

Timaya has done so well for himself since he came out with his debut album, Dem Mama, a song he dedicated to the people of Odi in Bayelsa State, a community destroyed by the Nigerian army under President Olusegun Obasanjo, and since then, Timaya has risen to pinnacle and now says that no man can ever bring him down.

Today, Timaya can boasts of state of the art cars, posh houses and loads of investments.

He took to his Twitter account to tell those he perceived as his haters to take note that he can never be broke, beg for food or cry again in his life.

Yes Timaya, whom God has blessed, no man can curse.

Read His Tweets Below:

(1) (Reply)

Got This On Cnn..see Photo / The Nollywood Actor Baba Suwe Gives Up On 25 Million Naira / Yaaaaaay Linda Ikeji Blog Has Been Restored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.