Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

52 Percent Credit Pass Recorded As NECO Releases 2014 SSCE Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 52 Percent Credit Pass Recorded As NECO Releases 2014 SSCE Results (1429 Views)

WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded / Another Mass Failure Recorded As Neco Releases Results / WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

52 Percent Credit Pass Recorded As NECO Releases 2014 SSCE Results by joshua8016: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2014

The National Examinations Council (NECO) has announced that 52.29 percent of the candidates that sat for June/July 2014 Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
passed at credit level in five subjects, including English Language and mathematics.

The Registrar and Chief Executive officer of the Council, Professor Promise Okpala, who announced the result in Minna, said 74.30 percent of the candidates made five credits and above generally.

He said that 978,886 candidates of the 989,622 that registered sat for the examination, which was conducted in 76 subjects.

Of 989,622 candidates that wrote the examination, 72.58 percent scored credit level and above in English Language, while 69.49 percent made similar grades in mathematics.

In sciences, 72.86 percent of
candidates that sat for Chemistry had credits, while 69.38 percent of physics candidates had credit levels and in biology 67.83 percent of the
candidates made credit grades.

Okpala said that beyond the cost of running the examination, insecurity in many parts of the country grossly
affected the logistic operations of the council during the school based examination.

The registrar also said that efforts of the council at reducing examination malpractices paid off as only 0.44 percent of those who sat for the examination were involved in malpractices.

A comparative analysis of past results showed a steady improvement in results over the past three years.
Re: 52 Percent Credit Pass Recorded As NECO Releases 2014 SSCE Results by spinall: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
I pray I pass too o. night vigil oya thunder fire of God destroy every evil power frm ma faders house.
Re: 52 Percent Credit Pass Recorded As NECO Releases 2014 SSCE Results by ajahexcel(m): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
full stats
Re: 52 Percent Credit Pass Recorded As NECO Releases 2014 SSCE Results by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
UP WAEC JOORH!!! EVEN AFTA D LEAKING!!! NAWAOH
Re: 52 Percent Credit Pass Recorded As NECO Releases 2014 SSCE Results by otokx(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Some states and universities do not recognize NECO; used to wonder why?
Re: 52 Percent Credit Pass Recorded As NECO Releases 2014 SSCE Results by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
otokx: Some states and universities do not recognize NECO; used to wonder why?
U shud knw beta,u r in d system i guess?wink At topic,a gud one 4 d students.Jst a bk up 4 Waec.
Re: 52 Percent Credit Pass Recorded As NECO Releases 2014 SSCE Results by lisimmo(m): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
Prepare for and practice Jamb, POST UTME CBT questions online. Visit www.e-testpedia.com

Re: 52 Percent Credit Pass Recorded As NECO Releases 2014 SSCE Results by pobeaf(m): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
Thank God for NECO this year. I can see better statistics here compared to WAEC. Let WAEC continue in the business of failing their candidates so as to prove that they have standard. who cares
Re: 52 Percent Credit Pass Recorded As NECO Releases 2014 SSCE Results by juicydiceyjoe(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
I still maintain my stand
NECO should be scrapped.
Re: 52 Percent Credit Pass Recorded As NECO Releases 2014 SSCE Results by Dclique(m): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Learn how to can check NECO 2014 results and see the exam Stats HERE
Re: 52 Percent Credit Pass Recorded As NECO Releases 2014 SSCE Results by henryugo(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nice
Re: 52 Percent Credit Pass Recorded As NECO Releases 2014 SSCE Results by lilprinze: 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
hmm how come the people who passed neco are more than those who passed weac? I think some thing is wrong some where
Re: 52 Percent Credit Pass Recorded As NECO Releases 2014 SSCE Results by sandra39: 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
I just upgraded my Neco result through the help of Mr lucky a neco officer I failed the subject I needed most and I didn't no what to do, so a friend of mine gave me his number and I call his number and he told me that I should not worry that he will help me , suprisingly he helped me upgraded it all thanks to him my Neco result was upgraded , I advice if you need help in upgrading your Neco result call Mr lucky on:07064997595
Re: 52 Percent Credit Pass Recorded As NECO Releases 2014 SSCE Results by jVictoria: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2014
I couldn't check check my neco result cause I wrote wrong registration number I was so confused so I went to the internet to see if somebody will help me then I saw MR RICHARDS a neco officer number on how he has helped many people so I called him and he told me what happened to my result and I told him to help me release the result and he told me no problem and i sent him my Neco exam details ,all thanks to him my result was released that Same day an I was able to check it ,I advice if you have any problem concerning your neco result and you need help concerning any neco issue you can rely on Mr RICHARD you can reach him on 09094741463
Re: 52 Percent Credit Pass Recorded As NECO Releases 2014 SSCE Results by johnprecious: 7:17am On Sep 17, 2014
Neco result is out and I just upgraded some of my subject through the help of Mr Richard a neco officer,cause I have already gained an admission and my Waec result was withheld ,I couldn't wait for my Waec result to b released cause I don't no how long it will take so I decided to wait for my Neco result to my supprise I failed some of the subject I needed most so I decided to look for help and a friend gave me Mr Richards number and I told him my problem and he helped me upgraded the subjects ,all thanks to Mr Richard my Neco result was upgraded .Neco result upgrading isthrough the help of Mr Richard a Neco officer so if u need help in upgrading u Neco result or you are having any other problem you can call him on 09094741463

(1) (Reply)

"I Didn't Keep A Girlfriend =FUTMINNA Best Graduating Student° / How To Apply For Admission Abroad In Mcgill University / Murder! 4 Nigerian Students 'Killed’ By University Doctors' In 4 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.